CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
El código tardó algunas horas en llegar, pero al recibirlo, fue solo cuestión de seguir el tutorial. Todo funcionó sin problemas.
the service is good, sometimes it can take a day or two, to get your code, but you can trust it.
Very easy website to use. Everything is straight forward. I really liked how instant it was to purchase the product and use it. Additionally, I think CJS CD offer the best value for money and service and the customer service is unmatched. Can't wait to use them again and purchase more stuff from them.
As usual, excellent service at very good price.
Simple and I got my computer activated quickly
Had an issue with a username and password for MSO365.... sorted very quickly and efficiently by Rick M. Back in and running in no time..... Very helpful and appreciated.
wow-super impressed thank you
At CJS CD Keys, we always find the best digital key at the best price. You can find a lot of games and software keys at the lowest price. Their customer service and delivery are speedy.
Hola que tal a todos, les puedo indicar que desde junio 2021 hasta la presente fecha he comprado 10 licencias (5 ms Windows 10 pro y 5 Ms Office 2016-19) y funcionan de maravilla, nunca he tenido ningún inconveniente y la entrega de las licencias es inmediata. Excelente Servicio!!!
Very cheap way to buy steam keys and they do work
J'ai acheter 10k crowns que je n'es jamais reçu en jeu, je ne commanderai plus jamais chez vous et je vous ferai une mauvaise pub n'importe où où j'irai fait moi confiance !
I bought a Windows 7 Ultimate key but it did not work. Kept getting a security error. Sent in screenshot as requested, but was only asked to reinstall windows from their link - which I did again. But the key still wouldn´t work and kept getting a security error upon trying to activate it. I contacted CJS CD Keys but they just asked me again for yet another screenshot of the error. To which I replied that I had already sent a screenshot and for the cost of 6 pounds it wasn´t worth the hassle again. So I bought another key from a different supplier which worked a treat. Personally, I think the problem is on the Microsoft Windows 7 servers, as couldn´t even download patches, but unfortunately, CJS CD Keys failed to help, only wanted constant screenshots. For this I wouldn´t recommend of use again. Pity
fast, and very easy.
Great Price, Keys Good, Couldn’t ask for more.
efficient and fast
My key not working at all
Not working rubbish no help just waiting money
Worked exactly like they said it would!
As always I bought my yearly subscription from here for my xbox gold
CJS CD Keys are on fantastic site to purchase authentic activation keys at economical price.
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.38 based on 13,376 reviews