CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
Hi. I am very upset with your lack of normal and understandable support, the key i purchased didn't work and i did not get a refund or anything. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ordered a game which was on "back order" ,their site states back orders are restocked within 2-12 hours. 3 days later still no code received,no response to my support ticket and no response on social media.
Extremely painful validation system. Their “fraud validation” system is absolutely the worst. It’s 2020 and not 1990. Unbelievably poor customer experience.
Didn't get a working key - after 3 weeks of promises I had to let Paypal do his thing. Very bad experience - not recommended :(
2 day of messaging then logging a paypal dispute, thats what it took to finally get the code Customer service is shocking. Constantly telling lies. DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. I'd of give no stars but its not possible. Not worth the hassle to save a few quid.
are you kidding me ? i have an ongoing dispute that hasn’t been looked at. i need my year xbox code. i have sent screenshots and have filed more than once. help me.
Sent a fake key, denied sending a fake key, claimed it was user error and that I didn't understand the error and I should just enter the key again. I had copy/pasted it to make sure it was done correctly. This is the error message on the software vendors website: "This license has already been added to an existing my.eset.com account." So clearly the license was invalid, but all the support people would do is say : "kindly read the error carefully and add it again if not working kindly contact the activation support and they will fix it for you." So basically, we have your money, now go away. Stay well away from this fraud. Am now pursuing getting my money back via PayPal. Oh, and neither does the Autokey delivery system work. I had to ask support to release the fake key in the first place.
IF YOU HAVEA FAULTY KEY YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK. 5 MONTHS OF CHASING AND THEY ARE NOW ACCUSING ME OF USING THE CODE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
After receiving a fraudulent key. They send me a replacement. I didn't want the replacement I bought already a working key through a different and more reliable shop. But they did not listen to my complaint It is like talking to a wall. I asked for a refund! Scammers
The key I ordered was never recieved, their support team didn't respond to any of my requests, and then when I finally managed to get through to them, they charged me £1 to issue a refund "as a processing fee" even though the key had obviously not worked. Very very poor service.
Purchased a cd key that was meant be be a gift, when trying to claim I get an error - sent numerous screenshots to company but still no refund, keep asking for more of what they already received. Opened a claim with PayPal as a last result. There C/S make it impossible for you to get money back if something goes wrong. I have over 20 products from them and never had an issue but when something goes wrong be prepared you won't get any resolution ... They just lost few customers ..
Made a purchase on April 11th and the and key did not work so I requested a refund of a working game key. First they blamed me and said I had not followed the correct procedure of activation and in a series of short messages eventually saw that I had followed their instructions and send a slightly more apologetic email explaining issues will be resolved within 2-3 days at most with most being same day. I gave the required time for the issue to be resolved and 10 days later I have no working game key or refund. I’m very disappointed and I had previously been a long term customer and would recommend CJs CD keys but now I will not being doing that. I am still no closer to getting my money back and I have had to open a dispute with PayPal.
THE WORST AND CHEATERS MERCHENTS. I REQUEST EVERY ONE NOT TO DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY PLEASE. I BOUGHT KEY AND TO GET THE KEY SPENT HOURS. AFTER GETTING KEY IT'S STILL NOT WORKING. I M INCOTACT WITH PAY PAL FOR REFUND WASTED ARROUND 24 HOURS. PLEASE BECAREFULL FROM THESE PEOPLE. THANKS
Terrible service, recieved a bunch of emails which are meant to "link" me to the code i bought but instead it says the payment is being processed even though it has been withdrawn from my bank account. Get back to me ASAP
I have been a customer for years for CJS CD Keys. not because I was happy with them, but because I don't buy that much so I figured I'll just stay with them. Throughout the years, every single order had some issues with it. sometimes the code doesn't work, sometimes the payment is stuck at processing, sometimes you buy for Europe but its not for Europe.. this kind of annoying problems are consistent. When you contact support, its obvious they don't read your email/replies at all, just some automated message and it takes them weeks to solve something, if anything. I've gone with issues remaining unsolved for over a year. Latest issues that made me finally write a review describing how awful this company is.. 3 weeks ago, I bought FIFA cd-key, when I tried to enter the code in Origins, I got invalid code error. Ok, so cj cdkeys have an option.. do I want a new code or do I want a refund? I choose refund, and 3 weeks later still they did nothing about it. I have been sending them many messages and they are all being ignored with automated message. my second issue is, because their payment system is awful, I buy store credit so I can have "instant" payments. (btw, even with store credit your orders may get stuck for ever). so I had about 30$ leftover credit but I decided I want to charge more. so after 24 hours after the payment and waiting til I get my store credit, when I finally got it I had only the value that I recently paid for, basically they removed atleast 30$ out of my store credit. and again, 3 weeks I am waiting for their support but nothing happens. btw, their deals on site are sometime even more expensive than the actual game on steam. so another thing you need to look out for, and no, they won't give you back the differences either. obviously I am regretful to even conducting any kind of business with them, but for me they managed to be barely functional enough to stick with them, but now, they are not even barely functional anymore. STAY AWAY FROM THEM AT ALL COSTS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! edit: All the 5 star reviews you guys see, is them sending out emails and asking for 5 star review in order to win for some 5$ random cd key. not because they actually deserve 5 stars
The long story-short, thanks to PayPal I got refunded. The long story - I've purchased Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 CD Key (Digital Download) but the key was not valid. Tried numerous times the activation as per CJS site and page, but nothing. Contacted them with detailed explanation on everything including that I've followed their webpage and got answer to follow the written on their page and to sent them the error messages. I've tried one more time the activation and send them the error codes, after which they have requested an official written answer from Microsoft that the key is not valid. In order to get such response I had to purchase support option, the cheapest of which was 200Euros, which was not an option. To add to the above, each answer to my mails from CJS was delayed at least 2-4 days. I've purchased the key December 20th 2020 and thanks to PayPal I was able to get my refund at the end of February. If this payment wasn't done through PayPal I could still wait for refund CJS. Don't use them. Use other provider.
Extremely poor service I orderd of several Steam Game "KEYS" But they asked me to verify that I am the owner of the credit card But that's okay because they are interested in the security of the purchase But after sending the required documents and verifying, they completed my Order and the big problem is here Because I ordered Steam "KEY" as this is indicated by more than 5 places in the title and product description that .. "KEY" But i don't know why !!! they sent me links, to put my name on Steam, and they will be sent the game as a gift !! What is this deception! I need the KEYS as stated in the description or you should to retuerned my money. the second problem that i opened a ticket 20 hours ago and no one responding and no one cares !! What is this service and very poor handling
Sold me a dud key. Made it difficult to get a refund. Won't buy from them again.
This company is a rip off. Purchased Office 2019, followed their instructions for download completely and Microsoft refuses to recognize the installation code. CJS refuses to refund and think I will be willing to continue the bad experience by using a store credit. PayPal is now involved and I hope to get refunded by PayPal and hope PayPal won’t deal with this company in the future.
What a shambles! Sold me a dud Microsoft Office key and when I complained the made me jump through so many hoops to get a refund. The key, according to Microsoft, had been activated too many times. CJS wanted me to obtain written proof of this from Microsoft which isn’t easy. A far simpler option would have been for CJS to try to activate same key and they would have their proof it was dud. They claim a 4-hour turnaround on support tickets which is laughable. My first reply from them took 5 days and weeks for a refund. Even then I had to file a PayPal claim to get my money back. Unreliable, untrustworthy and non-existent customer service.
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.38 based on 13,324 reviews