CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
Hi. I am very upset with your lack of normal and understandable support, the key i purchased didn't work and i did not get a refund or anything. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ordered a game which was on "back order" ,their site states back orders are restocked within 2-12 hours. 3 days later still no code received,no response to my support ticket and no response on social media.
Extremely painful validation system. Their “fraud validation” system is absolutely the worst. It’s 2020 and not 1990. Unbelievably poor customer experience.
Didn't get a working key - after 3 weeks of promises I had to let Paypal do his thing. Very bad experience - not recommended :(
2 day of messaging then logging a paypal dispute, thats what it took to finally get the code Customer service is shocking. Constantly telling lies. DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. I'd of give no stars but its not possible. Not worth the hassle to save a few quid.
are you kidding me ? i have an ongoing dispute that hasn’t been looked at. i need my year xbox code. i have sent screenshots and have filed more than once. help me.
Sent a fake key, denied sending a fake key, claimed it was user error and that I didn't understand the error and I should just enter the key again. I had copy/pasted it to make sure it was done correctly. This is the error message on the software vendors website: "This license has already been added to an existing my.eset.com account." So clearly the license was invalid, but all the support people would do is say : "kindly read the error carefully and add it again if not working kindly contact the activation support and they will fix it for you." So basically, we have your money, now go away. Stay well away from this fraud. Am now pursuing getting my money back via PayPal. Oh, and neither does the Autokey delivery system work. I had to ask support to release the fake key in the first place.
IF YOU HAVEA FAULTY KEY YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK. 5 MONTHS OF CHASING AND THEY ARE NOW ACCUSING ME OF USING THE CODE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
After receiving a fraudulent key. They send me a replacement. I didn't want the replacement I bought already a working key through a different and more reliable shop. But they did not listen to my complaint It is like talking to a wall. I asked for a refund! Scammers
The key I ordered was never recieved, their support team didn't respond to any of my requests, and then when I finally managed to get through to them, they charged me £1 to issue a refund "as a processing fee" even though the key had obviously not worked. Very very poor service.
Purchased a cd key that was meant be be a gift, when trying to claim I get an error - sent numerous screenshots to company but still no refund, keep asking for more of what they already received. Opened a claim with PayPal as a last result. There C/S make it impossible for you to get money back if something goes wrong. I have over 20 products from them and never had an issue but when something goes wrong be prepared you won't get any resolution ... They just lost few customers ..
Made a purchase on April 11th and the and key did not work so I requested a refund of a working game key. First they blamed me and said I had not followed the correct procedure of activation and in a series of short messages eventually saw that I had followed their instructions and send a slightly more apologetic email explaining issues will be resolved within 2-3 days at most with most being same day. I gave the required time for the issue to be resolved and 10 days later I have no working game key or refund. I’m very disappointed and I had previously been a long term customer and would recommend CJs CD keys but now I will not being doing that. I am still no closer to getting my money back and I have had to open a dispute with PayPal.
Easy installation of office 2021.
fast service
Key came swift and was painless to order. One of the keys I ordered was not in stock - I could not see if this was communicated to me before purchasing, but I have been assured that the key will be in stick within 12 hours. Would recommend.
6700 10000 Jjanayt Jjanayt 23 Jjanayt
Good purchase experience. Everything arrived in the mail immediately without any problem.
This site is freaking awesome lol!!!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 I've purchased numerous Xbox digital codes that are delivered immediately after confirmation of purchase.
Great prices
A month ago, I bought devil may cry 4 at cjscdkeys, but sent it to devil may cry 4 special to cheat consumers. This is the worst time I bought game code.Wasted more than a month of my time.Finally, I had to give the key to my friend。What I don't understand is why two different game names should be set, but one game code is sent to mislead consumers
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.4 based on 17,240 reviews