CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
I am very happy with the customer service they have. I would recommend them and I will still be using them in the future. The prices are affordable, which is very pleasing. The delivery did not take long, it took 5min for the key to be available, but it took me some time to activate the key, because I had some problems with the e-mail.
Posted 16 minutes ago
I had an issue where paypal didnt generate an order on their account, i emailed and it got fixed within a day, great customer service, great prices, great range of products, and i recieved my CD key the second i ordered. 11/10 :)
Posted 1 hour ago
Great service and very speedy delivery thank you one again for a great service.
Order and delivery was quite fast. They have automatic key generator so we don't have to wait for an email. The key was VPN activated and the procedure was neatly explained and worked fine. 5/5
$$$$ A++++
10/10 FAST key dilvery!!!!
I purchased windows 11 pro from them as I got some new pc hardware and was not sure if my windows 10 license was going to carry over. It went fast, and the little issue they took care of it and me rather fast, cannot recommend them enough honestly. Great customer service, and a great easy system to handle any hiccups.
great site, key delivered instantly
Paid through PayPal, instantly received product key for windows. No dramas, From Australia. Seems to have activated perfectly fine. With no issues.
Easy and Reliable , Email came strait away and collected my Windows 10 key and working 100%.
Outstanding fast service! In this day of "poor" customer service, it was refreshing to encounter such awesome service. They actually response to customer support quickly.
Bought an Windows 10 Pro key and it was delivered within 5 minutes and I activated it on my laptop soon afterwards with no issues whatsoever. Great site to purchase windows 10 keys from, much safer than using eBay and some dodgy seller of OEM keys.
Great little site for games. I bought five titles making a saving of £31 on one game alone (fallout4vr) Really pleased and impressed.
vvv JK knows
Honestly at first, shady as hell. but i had some money to burn and i wanted the jackbox party pack 4 pack bundle. i decided to try it because if it worked i would get alot of saved money. by some miracle this website worked really well. it was extremely simple and easy to use which i thank them lots for. and now most games i buy i use this website because it is cheaper in every way
Super fast service, exactly as described. Great value
Excelente servicio. Los productos son genuinos.
This was my first time using the site. At first it seemed sketchy, but I agreed to play along. After paying for a game key for steam, all I had to do was verify my phone number by receiving a message on my phone. After typing the verification code, a an error occured. I had 19 attemps remaining. The second time I entered the exact same verification code, and it worked this time. Recieved my key and succesfully activated it on steam.
Nice service and quick reply. i had a small issue...they directly solved it for sure im gonna deal with them in the future
Very simple and fast. Pay then get code within minutes. activated windows 11 home to pro version for 75% off which was crazy. Was skeptical but gave it a shot and am definitely going to use this site more often. Save money best
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.38 based on 13,321 reviews