ClassicMovieStore.co.uk Reviews

support@classicmoviestore.co.uk

PO BOX 318
Hoddesdon
EN11 1DL

Tell us how ClassicMovieStore.co.uk made you happy
As confirmed by email on 29 Sept - we have not yet received the
Sorry to hear this.We are in the UK and your order has been posted to South Africa. We normally suggest 10-15 days for deliveries to South Africa, but Royal Mail do not class an item on international airmail as lost until 30 days. Feel free to email us back at the contact us page of the site if this does not arrive soon.
DIDN'T GET WHAT I ORDERED. I WAS SENT MAN ABOUT THE HOUSE AFTER I ORDERED HOME TO ROOST. AND AS I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO RETURN THE ITEM IV'E BEEN COMPLETELY RIPPED OFF!
Hi there Ms Nugent, Firstly thanks for your custom. I am sorry to hear this. Today we will get you the correct dvds sent out, and also have some harsh words with whomever packed your order. We want all our customers to be 100% happy. I have noticed you did not contact us at all regarding this. For future reference if you have any issue please contact us and we will resolve any issues.
Item not arrived & have to wait 15 days before they will look into. Looks like I'll have to find a diff birthday present :(
Hi there Tree, your dvds were posted on Monday, which is 5 working days after you have left this review. You have selected the free delivery which we suggest is 3-5 working days on average at this time of year (December 7th). Therefore I would expect these any day. We do offer guaranteed next day delivery if you need items by a certain time, which you did not choose. I believe you have not contacted us at all before leaving this review. If you item is not with you by Monday please do contact us, by phone or email. we do not expect people to wait 15 days, however this is time scale before Royal Mail class an item as missing.
Hello, my name is George McGeouch. I bought the Roots collection and I would say Piracy at the highest order, to say dissatisfied is a understatement really. Not original DVDS, I would have gladly paid more for right quality. Thank You George
the sound and picture quality of the dvds was poor to the point of them being unwatchable I would expect more for my money than what appears to be a dvd filmed off a television screen using a video camera which wasnt tracked. I fear the cameraman had also had a skinfull ! will not be making any further purchases from this website
Hi there Nick, Sorry to hear you were not 100% happy with your order. To be clear you ordered a complete set of Roots which is an official sealed brand new release from Warner Home Video here in the UK. We have along with many other UK retailers sold many of these and never heard these comments before. The series however was made in 1976 which may explain why the quality is not as good as a modern day release. We also notice you have not contacted us in anyway either via email and or phone. We would be happy to discuss and help you further to resolve this as we want all customers to be 100% happy.
ClassicMovieStore.co.uk is rated 4.7 based on 900 reviews