ClassicMovieStore.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend ClassicMovieStore.co.uk
Read ClassicMovieStore.co.uk Reviews

support@classicmoviestore.co.uk

PO BOX 318

Tell us how ClassicMovieStore.co.uk made you happy
I ordered a set of DVDs that I couldn't find elsewhere and it was delivered very quickly and without any fuss in a well-packaged parcel. I have no complaints and can happily recommend this organisation.
Excellent customer service, very good delivery time and well packaged.
Great choice of movie at great prices delivered straight to the door.
Excellent service
When I need thus hard to find classics I always check Classic Movie Store and can usually get what I require at reasonable cost, sent straight to my home address.
Great prices and great selection, delivered promptly too
Ordered a box set on the 11th November.. after allowing the delivery time that was specified I emailed the company. I was told they had been shipped and they just made sure they had the correct address.after allowing them even more time for the dvds to come is when I realised I wasn’t going to receive them. They did reply to my emails but just said they should be with you by now and didn’t seem bothered about tracking the order because every time I mentioned this I got no answer.i eventually got a refund last week(5 dec). I don’t think the company even had the dvds in stock when I ordered them because they weren’t even interested in tracking the order. Definitely won’t be using again.
Sorry to hear this, and sorry when the tracking says an item is undelivered, we can report this to Royal Mail, but there are limits to what we can do other than post a replacement or offer a refund.
Good source of classic TV series, fast delivery to the EU, friendly and attentive staff.
A first time order for a collection of DVDs that would give a complete set. Almost a month after placing the order I am still waiting for 5 DVDs to make the complete set. Emails do get answered but the DVDs are still outstanding. I'm beginning to lose faith and some of my £349 in this company.
Just to update this, I can see you now have these 5 sets which followed on via the post. Thanks for the order and hope the dvds are enjoyed.
Extremely pleased with the service. Living in Australia can be difficult with postage and delivery, but the guys at ClassicMovieStore have always replied promptly with queries and dispatch.
Quality and value for money with speedy delivery
The first time I’ve used this website but very impressed prompt delivery well recommend
How do I produce a sitable review on the basis of one purchase which is unlikely to be repeated? Here goes! I knew what I wanted - they had it. I purchased it - they sent it. End of story.
Prompt Service. Highly Recommend. Would purchase from this seller again.
Always superb value for money with a great selection of box sets. Turnaround time first class and never any hassles. Highly recommended company to deal with
Items arrived as described and when promised.
I must admit I didn't read the write up properly and was shocked to see the cover in Dutch, but that was my mistake. That is why it was cheaper I guess. It's not a problem as the DVD is in English. Service and delivery all good, Thanks
Order received quickly and the Packaging was good
It for a Christmas gifts