Mobile Outfitters Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Mobile Outfitters

About Mobile Outfitters: Mobile Outfitters, an Inc. 5000 company, is a manufacturer, innovator and consumer brand of mobile accessories based in Philadelphia, PA, USA. Our products can be found through an international network of 125+ mall kiosks, distributors, repair shops, resellers, and moutfitters.com. Our flagship product, Clear-Coat, is an ultra-clear protective film that wraps around the entire device without adding the bulk, featuring military grade scratch protection and self-healing technology, all backed by a lifetime guarantee and made in the USA.

215-325-0747

eric@moutfitters.com

3901B Main StSTE 106

Tell us how Mobile Outfitters made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
Nikola Janjic
"Najbolja zastita za telefoner. Veoma sam zadovoljan, koristim zastitu vec godinu dana i nemam nikakvih zamerki. Konacno su fotrole otisle u proslost."
Erica
"Love how these StyleSkins give my phone a whole new look!"
"Thought I was not going to be able to find the right protection for my new iPhone 8 until Mobile Outfitters showed me their 360 full body protection! The Only place I’ve seen doing protections for the new iPhone 8."
"I received the XS fusion bumper and fusion screens. I love the way the bumper keeps the phone safe and secure, but at the same time does not make it bulky. It allows it easy access to all the phones functions. The front and back screen protector allows prevention of scratches and screen breaking so far. I truly love these products."
"Rubbish. Had my phone covered in Lakeside. Collected to find the covers poorly fitted and bubbling. Utter rubbish. The screen now feels sticky and the side of the phone (which is BRAND NEW) has been scratched. Avoid this company and get a glass screen fitted."
Hello Daz,

We are sorry to hear of your recent experience. In order to better assist you we ask that you please contact our helpdesk directly via email at help@moutfitters.com

We hope to hear from you soon.
"Had a clear coat put onto my iPhone X from new - initially was very impressed with the result but the skin only last around 4 months before peeling off. I'm now on my 3rd re-wrap. Although they are 'guaranteed for life', there is a charge for re-applying the clear coat - so now I've shelled out almost £100 to keep my phone scratch free, won't be falling for this again!"
Hello JD,
We are sorry to hear you are disappointed. Please reach out to us directly by email at help@moutfitters.com
We hope to hear from you soon so we can further assist you.
"I received an email from the company and I replied back to them directly as they requested and no response from them Honestly I would advise everyone to save your money and steer clear of this company 😡"
Hello Muhammad,

We checked with our helpdesk and we have not received an email from you.
We will contact you directly.
"Absolutely ridiculous It’s expensive to start off with but I didn’t mind paying but then the glue starting coming off so the skin slipped off had to pay extra to get it sorted then accidentally dropped my phone inside my car not a very far drop and it’s ripped through the skin and damaged my phone I got in touch with the fitters and their response was there’s nothing we can do MY ADVISE IT IS NOT WORTH IT Just buy a cover or buy the skin and do it yourself I am so disappointed And no they do not sort it out for you Even though they say they will"
Hello Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us here at Mobile Outfitters.
We are sorry to hear of your recent experience. Please contact us directly at help@moutfitters.com
We would like to assist you further. We hope to hear from you soon.
"Avoid doing this as not worth the money and hassle when it peels off and when they did my second fitting of the coating they damaged the bottom of my phone."
Hello John,

We would like to help. Please email us directly at help@moutfitters.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
"26/12/2018 "One star is too much value for this company that I had to left, Got my son’s iPhone brand new Xmax present fully wrapped. It suppose to be stronger than glass screen protector as they advertising on thier social media such as Facebook . What a load of rubbish! Phone not fell Off or anything hit it. Cracked my screen Without any reason just overheat they used to stick protection) , Had to pay £154for new screen. They didn’t show the phone to my wife and they put it in a paper bag and said don’t bring it out for 15 minutes , phone without sim and Not setup yet , this is the reason my wife put it in her hand bags after 2 hours she checked it and that broken, shocked, she back to them and they said you dropped it or something thing hit it, they rude ,,,,😡😡 please Stick to glass protectors as they definitely protect your screen! They selling R..... don’t wast your money.please."
Hello,
We are so sorry to hear that we have disappointed you. We pride ourselves on great products and customer service, and would like to make it up to you. Please email us at help@moutfitters.com so that we can further assist you. We look forward to hearing from you. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.
"I was sold a lie when I paid nearly £50 for a screen protector in Bluewater, as they had sold me on the 'replace it as many times as you like for free! With a lifetime guaratee', I was told that it was an additional £20 or so when going to replace the screen protector in Lakeside. I want a refund for the fairly good product, that has no promise to deliver on anything that I was sold."
Hello

We are sorry to hear of your recent experience. Please contact us directly at our helpdesk help@moutfitters.com

We will be happy to help you.
"Got my iphone x fully wrapped. It suppose to be stronger than glass screen protector. What a load of rubbish! Phone fell out of pocket whilst getting out of car so didn’t drop at full height. Cracked my screen in 2 places. Had to pay £300 for new screen. Stick to glass protectors as they definitely protect your screen!"
Hello Zak,

We are sorry to hear of your recent experience. We would like to assist you. Please reach out to our helpdesk directly at help@moutfitters.com

We look forward to hearing from you.
"I took my brand new Iphone 8 to The Mobile Outfitters stall in Bluewater Shopping Centre, Kent (which I believe is now closed down) as I am a person who drops my phone quite a lot and had seen the stall numerous times and its promise to provide a front and back 'clear-coat' for your phone. I was a little put off by the price of £50 but I was convinced it was worth it by two men working on the stall (one with an ear stretcher, who I believe was the manager), I left my phone there and was told to come back in half an hour which I did. I collected my phone, went to make a phone call and discovered I could not actually hear anything and on closer inspection I saw they had stuck the 'clear-coat' over the speaker of my phone. I returned back to the stall and explained to them by phone was not working and I couldn't hear anything. Instead of understanding my problem the manager said to me "how do we know the speaker wasn't working before" and continued to say it was nothing to do with the clear-coat when I know for sure my speaker was working before because it was a brand new phone. At this point I was getting tired with both the manager and the other employee both talking at me, telling me I'm wrong, its nothing to do with the clear-coat etc and getting quite rude and not telling me the truth when I asked them if they had sprayed anything on my phone to which they both assured me they hadn't yet I could see a bottle behind the till. They finally gave me a refund, took the clear-coat off my phone. Once the clear-coat came off the sound on my phone returned a while later even though it was "nothing to do with the clear-coat" and I took my phone to Apple to ensure there was no damage to the speaker which luckily there wasn't. Overall I am VERY unhappy with the service I received - not only did this cause my phone to not work, to then have near enough a shouting match with 2 grown men when I am a 22 year old girl I think is completely outrageous. Nowonder the stall is now closed down if this is how they treat people."
Hello Sarah,

We are so sorry to hear about your experience at the Bluewater Shopping Centre, Kent . We pride ourselves on our products and customer service.

In regards to the customer service you experienced at the location, we want to sincerely apologize, as that is unacceptable behavior.  We will be reaching out to the owner of the location in regards to this issue and concerns about future issues that could happen.

Again, our apologies.
"Purchased 13/11/18 . The screen saver and coating came off within first 6 weeks. Called back at the Cardiff base in St David’s centre today (3.1.19) and was told that as I hadn’t brought the broken peeled off bits with me they would do nothing . I said it was a pity that they didn’t explain that verbally at the time. £60 down the drain . A cheap cover from the market has served us much better in the past ‘Military-grade strength , Lifetime guarantee ... ‘ I advise people to keep the broken Clear Coat film if it peels off ... I’d be interested to know how many other people have had a similar experience . I had photographic evidence but no peeled off bits!"
Hi S. Davies,

We are sorry about your experience at the St David’s Centre location.
We would like to further assist you, but we will need specific details like name, receipt, order number, etc. Because we will need this confidential information and want to respect your privacy, please email us directly at help@moutfitters.com so that we can continue to help you!

We look forward to hearing from you.
"Love how my New Samsung Looks and feels! Very good products. Thank you Mobile Outfitters!"
(Samsung Store) -
Hi Michele,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us. We are so glad to hear you are enjoying your Mobile Outfitters products. If you ever need assistance you may contact our helpdesk at: help@moutfitters.com

We are always happy to help!
"Rubbish product and zero customer service from Aberdeen kiosk. Ended up with smashed back of my phone which cost me £40 to get repaired. Repair shop told me the product was useless and it was a complete waste if money. AVOID AT ALL COSTS."
Hi Becky,

I am so sorry about your experience at Aberdeen kiosk location. I’d love to further assist you, but I will need specific details like name, receipt, order number, etc. Because I will need this confidential information and want to respect your privacy, please email me at help@moutfitters.com so that I can continue to help you!

I look forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards.
"Ordered black bumper cover for note9, from traford centre, paid for it, still has not arrived, that was a month ago, they refuse to give a refund just store credit Beware of this company"
Hello Alan,

We would like to be of assistance to you. In order to better assist you please reach out to us directly via email support@moutfitters.co.uk

We are happy to help.
"Overview Reviews About Mobile Outfitters UK Logo Mobile Outfitters UK Reviews 59 • Great Star 1 Star 2 Star 3 Star 4 Star 5 Reviews Excellent 66% Great 0% Average 2% Poor 2% Bad 31% Filter by: Ross Ross 1 review Aberdeen, GB Star 1 Star 2 Star 3 Star 4 Star 5 19 minutes ago Have recommended to friends and family. Overall an amazing product with allot of benifits, I have been a user of this product for two years now and I've had 4 or 5 phones done and every time its never failed to Impress. I had first taken in my I phone 4 that was scratched to bits and the Matte cover took out every single scratch on my phone and It looks brand new and I covered my cracked back of the phone with a skin so it didn't show. There was once or twice there may of been little things that sometimes bugged me but the staff are always happy to sort it out as long as its in the warentys period. But I find it genrealy does what it says on the box and it's backed by fantastic service. Only down side is the initial price but if its something that you need then it's a must buy."
Hi Ross,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are always happy to hear stories like these. So glad you are enjoying your Mobile Outfitters products.
If you ever have questions or need assistance you can reach out to us directly anytime at help@moutfitters.com Our team is always happy to help.
"Love their products and service!"
Hi Gabby,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us! We're glad you love your Mobile Outfitters product!

If you ever need assistance you may contact our helpdesk at: help@moutfitters.com We are always happy to help!
"I paid £45 less than 3 months ago the cover is blebbing and coming away at the seams. This company claim its bomb proof, what it is its not fit for purpose. took it back to get a refund to where i was told we dont give refunds but we can fix it for you for another £15. So lets say every three months this happens again and they expect you to fork out £15 every time? They've double their money in a year. Do not take your phone here they are conartists"
Hi David,

I am so sorry to hear that we have disappointed you. We pride ourselves on great products and customer service, and would like to make it up to you. Please email us directly at help@moutfitters.com
so that we can further assist you. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

We look forward to hearing from you.
"The product is fantastic and protects my phones great. To have these professionally installed is a huge bonus, since I am not great at getting all of the air bubbles out."
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us. We do our best to provide our customers with great service. I'm so glad we were able to provide you with that. If you ever need assistance you may contact our helpdesk at: help@moutfitters.com
We are always happy to help!
"Great customer service and fantastic products left feeling special and my phone fully protected."
Hi Chantial,

"Good products. The guy at the kiosk was very helpful and took the time to explain the differences and helped me choose the correct products for my needs. Overall satisfied with the service I received."
(Clear-Coat Arden Fair Mall (Outside Apple)) -
Hi Sunny,

So glad to hear that you are happy with our products and services. If you ever need any assistance please feel free to reach out to us directly at any time via email at help@moutfitters.com We are always happy to help.
Mobile Outfitters is rated 3.70 based on 419 reviews