Mobile Outfitters Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Mobile Outfitters

About Mobile Outfitters: Mobile Outfitters, an Inc. 5000 company, is a manufacturer, innovator and consumer brand of mobile accessories based in Philadelphia, PA, USA. Our products can be found through an international network of 125+ mall kiosks, distributors, repair shops, resellers, and moutfitters.com. Our flagship product, Clear-Coat, is an ultra-clear protective film that wraps around the entire device without adding the bulk, featuring military grade scratch protection and self-healing technology, all backed by a lifetime guarantee and made in the USA.

215-325-0747

eric@moutfitters.com

3901B Main StSTE 106

Tell us how Mobile Outfitters made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
Nikola Janjic
"Najbolja zastita za telefoner. Veoma sam zadovoljan, koristim zastitu vec godinu dana i nemam nikakvih zamerki. Konacno su fotrole otisle u proslost."
Erica
"Love how these StyleSkins give my phone a whole new look!"
"Thought I was not going to be able to find the right protection for my new iPhone 8 until Mobile Outfitters showed me their 360 full body protection! The Only place I’ve seen doing protections for the new iPhone 8."
"Amazing products! I got them installed for the whole family! So happy with Mobile Outfitters."
"I purchased the matte screen protector for the front and back of my iPhone XS Max. The protector on both the front and back has peeled off 4 times each. It is getting frustrating to have to constantly go back and forth to have it reinstalled. The person installing it cannot offer a solution and does not know why this keeps happening. The product itself is great but only if it stays attached to the phone"
"Professional, timely & polite. I had such a wonderful experience I’m taking back my husband so he can finally take that clunky box off his phone!"
(Clear-Coat Gateway Mall) -
Hi Susan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us! We're glad you love your Mobile Outfitters product! We hope your husband will enjoy them too!
"My phone looks new again! Thank you Mobile Outfitters."
"I would give zero stars if possible. I had a brand new - never used phone fitted with protectors at the Metrocentre branch. A while later a noticed a small scratch on the screen protector. Took the phone back and was offered a complete re-cover of the phone free of charge. When I got the phone back I noticed some deep scratches on the back - I thought it was just the film covering......it transpired it was the back of the phone now had deep scratches which weren't there before. Unfortunately, the store just blame the customer for the damage. I have since removed all the covering and bought a case a screen protector and fitted them myself.....I wish I had done this when I bought the phone. I would never go back to these people again.....................avoid at all costs.....the covering they apply isn't very strong, doesn't protect very well and is so easy to remove. Never use these people, very poor."
Hi Andy,

We are so sorry to hear that we have disappointed you. We pride ourselves on great products and customer service, and would like to make it up to you. Please email us at help@moutfitters.com so that we can further assist you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

We look forward to hearing from you.
"Great customer service & a great lightweight look for my phone! Very satisfied customer!!"
(Mobile Outfitters Westend City Center) -
Hi Carol!
"Rubbish product dropped phone once since getting Clear Coat in March cracked my phone the company will not reply to emails and the guy at Aberdeen kiosk tells me basically its tough. AVOID THIS like the plague."
Hi Rosie,
We are sorry to hear of your recent experience. Please contact us directly at help@moutfitters.com so that we can assist your further. We hope to hear from you soon.
Hi Nikola!
Thank you for sharing your feedback and picture with us. We are always happy to hear stories like these. So glad you are enjoying your Mobile Outfitters products.
"6 weeks and started getting air bubbles alll over Took it back only to be told it would be £12 to repair Should be lifetime garantee Wha a rip off Stay away"
Hello,
We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed. We would like to assist you further. Please reach out to us directly at help@moutfitters.com
"I paid £130.00 for the fusion protection which bubbled on the back twice within 2 weeks. Then the 3rd bubbled 3 weeks later. And the side case split at the volume controls. The store want £12.50 to replace the Back & £25.00 for the side! I have sent numerous emails and have been told that the split has been caused by dropping the phone! ( I haven’t dropped my phone?) I explained this over the emails & they stopped replying to me? So that’s £167.50 for a faulty product that I had for 3 weeks. Lifetime guarantee? Massive scam!!!"
Hi Duane,
I am so sorry about your experience. I would like to further assist you. In order to do this I will need specific details like name and address of the location you visited, copy of the receipt, order number, etc. Because I will need this confidential information and want to respect your privacy, please email me at help@moutfitters.com so that I can continue to help you!

I look forward to hearing from you.
"Hi, I have used the services of clear coat on all my iphones in Pakistan. I have relocated to Toronto and wanted to know the cost of getting a new clear coat installation for an iphone XS Max in Toronto. Also, wanted to know the location to get it done?"
Hi Mubeen,

We have received your request through our helpdesk. We have our customer service representatives working to resolve your request. Thank you for reaching out to us at help@moutfitters.com and thank you for being a loyal Mobile Outfitters customer.
"It’s hard to remove the number that I bought for iPhone 8. I’m having problems"
Hello,
We are so sorry to hear that you are having difficulties. Please email us at help@moutfitters.com so that we can further assist you. We look forward to hearing from you. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.
"Mis sold product, coat started peeling just after 2 weeks, life time guarantee means only 2 weeks therefore wouldn't replace when I went back to stall...stay away...con artists..they don't have a phone number and no one replies to you online query!!!"
Hello,
I am so sorry about your recent experience. I would love to further assist you, but I will need specific details like name, receipt, order number, name and address of the location you visited etc. Because I will need this confidential information and want to respect your privacy, please email me at help@moutfitters.com so that I can continue to help you! Hope to hear from you soon.
"Very bad customer service in the city mall branch in Lebanon"
Hi Mahmoud,

We are sorry to hear that we have disappointed you. We pride ourselves on great products and customer service, and would like to help you. Please email us at help@moutfitters.com so that we can further assist you.

We look forward to hearing from you.
"Great product for front and back protection, not so much for the sides. I highly recommend this product for your screen, I've had it for 2 years now and is still in great shape. It's well worth it!"
Hi Abraham! We ares so glad to hear that you are enjoying your Mobile Outfitters products. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.
If you ever have questions or need assistance you can reach out to us directly anytime at help@moutfitters.com Our team is always happy to help.
"Recently visited mobile Outfitters Livingston with my wife and got both our phones done. Staff there are very knowledgable and helpful and are always polite and well spoken."
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us. We do our best to provide our customers with great service. I'm so glad we were able to provide you with that.
"Staff are polite, friendly and so helpful the girls there try to help with any problems and try their best to resolve any situations. Would definitely recommend!"
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are always happy to hear stories like these. So glad you are enjoying your Mobile Outfitters products.
"After 2weeks the back started to peel They would not replace it wanting to charge another £12 to repair it While we was waiting other customers brought back their phones they wasn’t happy with. The girl was unhelpful and would not give us any number to complain to our contact numbers we traveled 30 miles to get this replace. It was the biggest waste of money I ever spent. I would recommend to anyone not to waste their money on this I feel riped of and disopionted"
Hi Lynne,

We are so sorry to hear of your recent experience at one of the UK kiosks. We would like to further assist you. Please email us at help@moutfitters.com so that we can help you. We look forward to hearing from you. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.
"I have been using Mobile Outfitters for one year and very satisfied with the service provided in Penang, Malaysia branch. The staffs and boss name Alvin very kind and helpful And the product is very great!"
Hi Happy Customer!
"Loved my clearcoat - had the product for around 6 months, stayed on well and although got a little scratched and stained, I still loved it. Yesterday the unspeakable happened and my phone dropped, the screen shattering and clear coat still in tact. I had great confidence in the company before this happened, but after this incident have lost faith in the brand."
Hi Anil,
We are extremely sorry to hear that we have disappointed you. We pride ourselves on providing amazing customer service and would like to make it up to you. Please contact our helpdesk directly at help@moutfitters.com and they can assist you further.
Mobile Outfitters is rated 3.80 based on 384 reviews