Mobile Outfitters Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend Mobile Outfitters

About Mobile Outfitters: Mobile Outfitters, an Inc. 5000 company, is a manufacturer, innovator and consumer brand of mobile accessories based in Philadelphia, PA, USA. Our products can be found through an international network of 125+ mall kiosks, distributors, repair shops, resellers, and moutfitters.com. Our flagship product, Clear-Coat, is an ultra-clear protective film that wraps around the entire device without adding the bulk, featuring military grade scratch protection and self-healing technology, all backed by a lifetime guarantee and made in the USA.

215-325-0747

eric@moutfitters.com

3901B Main StSTE 106

Tell us how Mobile Outfitters made you happy

Under an hour
Baron Hamilton
"This is the best phone product available for those who want great protection and to keep the look of your phone. Why pay $600-$1000 for a phone then cover the beauty of it A picture is worth a thousand words look at my phone after 3yrs of same protection. I keep the phone because of my expensive VR headset. The clear coat makes the use a breeze and I can let my kids use it without worry."
Cici
"I love Mobile Outfitters. Beautiful products. StyleSkins are my favorite. I have it on my phone my EarPods and my IPad."
Nikola Janjic
"Najbolja zastita za telefoner. Veoma sam zadovoljan, koristim zastitu vec godinu dana i nemam nikakvih zamerki. Konacno su fotrole otisle u proslost."
"I bought the clear-coat in Dubai (Mall of Dubai) and asked them about international warranty cause I live in Canada they said there is and no fee required life time warranty. Now here in Canada I'm trying to ask for replacement they charge me $3.95 for shipping and handling fee and also asking me to return the old one withing 60 days which means I should pay for the Post service of sending back. Funny thing is that for this replacement they want my credit card information to charge me full amount if they do not receive the old replaced piece. This is the worst customer service ever: 1) wrong information given by representative. 2) charging for shipping. 3) credit card information (very unsafe to put in for this small matter and what if post loses the package). 4) product is not good enough to last even a year and starts falling off and needs replacement. 5) If you charge me for shipping and handling of new piece then I should charge you for shipping and handling of old piece return."
"the quality of installation of the protection is not well done and the protection started to peel off after less than 10 days and when came back to require warranty been ask ot pay 5 $ per side as service fees. If quality of installation is not well done by the people who perform it the warranty should cover the services. Unfortunately I can't recommend the product to anyone in these conditions and putting a standard protection is more efficient"
"Very poor quality material, they don’t take responsibility for their warranty."
Hello,

I am so sorry about your experience with our products. I would like to further assist you, but I will need specific details like name, receipt, order number, etc. Because I will need this confidential information and want to respect your privacy, please email me at help@moutfitters.com so that I can continue to assist you!

I look forward to hearing back from you!
(Clear-Coat Altamonte Mall) -
"So far so good, had my XR done last week in Milton Keynes, said any problems make sure you put the screen if peeled off in the paper thingy they give you and will replace it FOC, very friendly paid £45"
Hi Scott,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. If you ever need assistance you can reach out to our helpdesk directly via email at help@moutfitters.com we are always happy to help! Enjoy your Mobile Outfitters products!
"I bought this product from Lebanon, Abc Dbayeh branch. After the guys went hours explaining how durable and efficient this was & could be replaced if broken for 5$ only I went last night to change it and its now 5$ for the back & 5$ for the front and if u do t have the old one its not replaceable, although the protector doesnt not cover the whole screen especially the edges which you can see in my phone are all scratched as well as for my screen."
Hi Charly,

I am so sorry about your experience at Lebanon, Abc Dbayeh branch. I would like to further assist you, but I will need specific details like name, receipt, order number, etc. Because I will need this confidential information and want to respect your privacy, please email me at help@moutfitters.com so that I can continue to assist you!

I look forward to hearing back from you.
"Absolutely disgusting company put a dent in my phone and the skin fell off after a day complained to customer service and asked for a refund and still haven’t received it been nearly a month now!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Hello Kim,

We are so sorry to hear that we have disappointed you. We pride ourselves on great products and customer service, and would like to make it up to you. Please email us directly at help@moutfitters.com
so that we can further assist you.
Best Regards and we look forward to your email.
"Puashati dgn service. Kekalkan"
Hello Abdul,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate it. If you ever need assistance do not hesitate to reach out to us directly at help@moutfitters.com

Thank you for being a Mobile Outfitters customer!
"I do like mobile outfitters for the idea I took my phone to one of the mobile outfitters in Uk Sheffield and I was happy with result but after few months the front screen protector removed completely and I throw it away I went to them to get replaced they refused because they ask me to bring the old one I told them no one told me to keep it I emailed the customer support no one even bother to get back to me"
Hello Hosam, Sorry to hear of your recent experience. For assistance you can reach us directly via email at help@moutfitters.com Our customer service team will be happy to assist you. We look forward to hearing from you.
"Hi, I bought last month an iPhone XR. So i choose to protect it with a good protection. At the mall « les quatre temps « near Paris , the corner of brand moutfitters said « we are the best « . As you can see on the photo,it’s a low cost quality protection but the best higher price !! And no customer service:5€ for each remediation! It’s useless to send a mail to your french subsidiary Best regards"
Hello For assistance you can reach us directly via email at help@moutfitters.com Our customer service team will be happy to assist you. We look forward to hearing from you.
"Dont waste your money! Absolutely afwul company to deal with! Product peels within a day and once theyve got your money have no intention of replying on any platform! Avoid like the plague!!!"
"A rubbish product with rude staff, never back again, a lots of money for poor quality, please please ignore outfitters, they broke my son brand new iPhone by over heat , they put phone in paper bag and said don’t touch it for at least 10 minutes, after an hour when my wife check it she saw screen broken , staff said we can’t do anything just send email to customer service, I did but they just like their staff ,,,,😡😡😡😡 , don't trust them . Most of the five stars reviews not real . Scam"
Hello James,
We would like to further assist you, but we need specific details like name and address of location you visited, copy of receipt, order number, etc. Because we will need this confidential information and want to respect your privacy, please email us at help@moutfitters.com so that we can better assist you. We hope to hear back fro you soon.
"Screen protector come out and if you don't return to them the same day it starts to peel apparently the warranty is void. Wanted $40 to replace."
Hi Sam,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and we are sorry to see you were disappointed in your purchase. Customer satisfaction is important to us please reach out to us directly at help@moutfitters.com we would like to assist you further.
"Great service from Josh was happy to fix my sides for my Samsung S9, good work 😀"
Hi Robert!

Glad to hear that Josh was able to help you out. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being our customer.
"Around a month ago my girlfriend and I put matte covers from your branch in Virgin ABC Achrafieh in Lebanon. Yazan (the salesman) explained to us about the brand, its benefits and all the good stuff about the brand. Also he told us that the protection is 100% and made it sure that no scratches and it'll only peel by man-made force. We decided to go ahead and put them. However, after 2 weeks, on a Saturday, my phone fell from about 50cms on its screen. Both the screen and the cover didn't crack and the phone's screen stopped working. Then after 3 days, her phone fell from the same distance on it's front side, and both the screen and the cover suffered from severe crack, damaging the screen. Moreover later on the protection started to peel on the sides by itself. Super disappointed from this deceiving experience especially since that guy made sure that it's a strong cover and crack proof and sold us the brand. We changed a phone and going to change a screen because of the marketing campaign that you're doing. Your covers don't offer any extra protection than the covers we buy from any local store or even aliexpress. Even their covers do better protection than this. The above was sent to the local franchise owner, yet we faced a horrible and the worst customer service! How do you make it the customer's fault when the sales assured it's a 100% protection? How is it our fault when you say only human force will make it peel while it peels on its own. What a shame! Thanks for the wasted money on the covers and on the phones. More importantly thank you for the lovely experience!"
Hello.

We would like to assist you further can you please reach out to us directly at help@moutfitters.com

We hope to hear from you soon.
"Paid $96 for a full protection of my iPhone XS, while cleaning the screen with a MICROFIBER towel, i applied a bit of pressure and the screen started scratching. It seems like the clear coat is easily removable.."
Hello Majeed,

I am sorry to hear of your recent experience. I would be happy to assist you. Please contact us directly via email at help@moutfitters.com
We are happy to help.
"Do not buy. Concept is super interesting but unfortunately the quality is very bad. It doesnt last at all and warranty is a big lie as they make you pay 10 usd to fix a poor quality cover each time"
Hello. I want to assist you, but I will need specific details like name, receipt, order number, etc. Because I will need this confidential information and want to respect your privacy, please email me at help@moutfitters.com so that I can continue to help you!

I look forward to hearing from you,
"Great customer service and installation was quick!"
Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us. We do our best to provide our customers with great service. I'm so glad we were able to provide you with that. If you ever need assistance you may contact our helpdesk at: help@moutfitters.com
We are always happy to help!
"Great customer service and easy to talk to!"
Hi! That is great to hear. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being our customer.
"I really like Mobile Outfitters as a company in general. Great Quality Products. Friendly Courteous and Prompt Customer Service."
Hi. We do our best to provide our customers with great service. I'm so glad we were able to provide you with that. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review
Mobile Outfitters is rated 3.62 based on 456 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access