Mobile Outfitters Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Mobile Outfitters

About Mobile Outfitters: Mobile Outfitters, an Inc. 5000 company, is a manufacturer, innovator and consumer brand of mobile accessories based in Philadelphia, PA, USA. Our products can be found through an international network of 125+ mall kiosks, distributors, repair shops, resellers, and moutfitters.com. Our flagship product, Clear-Coat, is an ultra-clear protective film that wraps around the entire device without adding the bulk, featuring military grade scratch protection and self-healing technology, all backed by a lifetime guarantee and made in the USA.

215-325-0747

eric@moutfitters.com

3901B Main StSTE 106

Live Chat, Email, Telephone

How would you rate Mobile Outfitters ?

Erica
"Love how these StyleSkins give my phone a whole new look!"
Jayden
"Thought I was not going to be able to find the right protection for my new iPhone 8 until Mobile Outfitters showed me their 360 full body protection! The Only place I’ve seen doing protections for the new iPhone 8."
"TRUST ME. If you’re clumsy and you need a solution for your iPhone. Get the Fusion Bumper. It will change your life. Sometimes I just drop my phone for the fun of it as I know it won’t crack or break. It has been probably the best device protection investment I have ever bought. Really really really can’t live without it, thanks."
"Loved my clearcoat - had the product for around 6 months, stayed on well and although got a little scratched and stained, I still loved it. Yesterday the unspeakable happened and my phone dropped, the screen shattering and clear coat still in tact. I had great confidence in the company before this happened, but after this incident have lost faith in the brand."
"Love your product. Best that I have found so far!"
(Mobile Outfitters Cairo Festival City Mall) -
Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us!
We are happy to hear you are enjoying your Mobile Outfitters products.
If you ever need assistance you can always reach us directly at help@moutfitters.com We are always happy to help!
"really waste for money i m from lebanon i purchased the clear coat and they give s special bag for it the mobile is samsung note 9 and it s new sealed in box i left it and i did not used it till 4 days .. and after 4 days i saw bubble and the edge not stick enough and edge bottom have a bubble too"
Hi Chadi,
I am so sorry to hear about your recent experience. May I please ask that you email me at help@moutfitters.com so that I may better assist you. I will need more details like a copy of your receipt, order number, etc. I would like to keep your information confidential and I want to respect your privacy. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
"They provided me with fast and excellent customer service."
Hi Brenda,

You're welcome!
"Love the new StyleSkins colors and designs. Really cool!"
Hi Matt,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us! We're glad you love your Mobile Outfitters product!
"I’m so disappointed! I went to the place literally a few hours ago. Left it in the pocket envelope that they gave me like they said. Take it out and the back of it all bubbles up and peeled away. I live quite far from the place I got it done at. For the price I paid in very disappointed!"
Hello,
We are sorry to hear that we have disappointed you. We pride ourselves on great products and customer service, and would like to make it up to you. Please email us directly at help@moutfitters.com
so that we can further assist you. We look forward to hearing from you.
"Bought a front and back protection for my iPhone X. I was very satisfied with it at first, but just now, 2 weeks after having put it on, I dropped my phone for the first time since I put the protection. As I was taking it out of my pocket, it slipped through my fingers, and the back upper corner was shattered, as well as 2 lines in the middle of the back, and a small dent in the second upper corner. The back protector doesn't have a scratch, which shows that it literally absorbed none of the shock, and let the phone destroy itself. You pride yourself in your protection, but my phone didn't get a scratch during 8 months with a normal non-fancy cover. 2 weeks with this, and now I have to pay 500$ to replace the back, in addition to the 80$ worth of protection."
Hello.
I am so sorry about your recent experience. In order to better assist you, I will need more details like your name,copy of your receipt, order number, etc. I would like to keep your information confidential and I want to respect your privacy. Please email me at help@moutfitters.com so that I may help you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
"I’m so grateful to have come across these products. I bought the Fusion Front protection for my IPhone along with the Fusion bumper. I was walking down the steps outside my building and carrying my baby when my phone fell all the way down the concrete steps. I thought for sure my phone was broken. But to my surprise it wasn’t! These products really work! Thank you Mobile Outfitters for saving me the cost of repairing my phone."
Hi Reina,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are always happy to hear stories like these. So glad you are enjoying your Mobile Outfitters products.
If you ever have questions or need assistance you can reach out to us directly anytime at help@moutfitters.com Our team is always happy to help!
"Big waste of money! The sticker covers back and front peeled off 3 days after i first installed it for mo reason, i went back to the mall kiosk (which is quite a drive) and told them this is not acceptable and they should replace. They replaced it after wasting more 30 mins of my time. 4 days later when my mobile fell from the night stand i found the sticker peeled off and glued to the side of the table. I put it back on now and it is full of air bubbles! Am i supposed to run to the mall kisosk every 4 days to maintain this overly priced scam of a product! I wish i read these reviews before i paid for it! What a waste!"
Hi Dina,

I am so sorry to hear that we have disappointed you. We pride ourselves on great products and customer service, and would like to make it up to you. Please email me at help@moutfitters.com
so that I can further assist you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

I look forward to hearing from you.
"Excellent product and customer service"
Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us.
We do try our best in providing great customer service. I'm so glad we were able to provide you with that. You can always reach us directly at help@moutfitters.com
"Love the products and the employees"
Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us. If you ever need assistance you may contact our helpdesk directly at: help@moutfitters.com
We are always happy to help!
"Very happy with the staff and great support. Love my new cover ,highly recommend them."
Hi Nathan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us! We're glad you love your Mobile Outfitters product!
"People and products are fantastic"
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us. We do our best to provide our customers with great service. I'm so glad we were able to provide you with that. If you ever need assistance you may contact our helpdesk at: help@moutfitters.com
"Love the products"
Thanks so much for your taking the time to share your positive feedback with us! We're glad you love your Mobile Outfitters product!
"Absolutely great!!!"
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us. Glad to hear you are enjoying your Mobile Outfitters products. If you ever need assistance please feel free to contact our helpdesk at: help@moutfitters.com
We are always happy to help!
"Really good would recommend"
We are always happy to help!
"Had one phone covered and was very happy so returned to the Trafford Centre and was total ripped off with two phones partially covered and done badly !!! customer service is shocking as onee they've had your money their not interested and just give you the runaround by email"
Hi Joanne
We are sorry about your experience at the Trafford Centre location. Please email us at help@moutfitters.com so that we can further assist you. We look forward to hearing from you. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.
"Very pleased with how my phone looks. Nice products and good customer service. Thanks"
Hi JM
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us! We're glad you are enjoying your Mobile Outfitters product!
"Strongly advise against this company, had two fones done, my husband's screen smashed and my cover peeled off In no time, returned them twice too no avail as there was no manager available and basically staff couldn't care less, one even commenting about yet another complaint about the product, £90 wasted on a product not fit for purpose."
(Clear-Coat Intu Metrocentre) -
Hi Deb,
I am so sorry about your recent experience. I’d love to personally assist you further. In order to do so I will need more information and some specific details. Because I want to respect your privacy, please email me directly at help@moutfitters.com
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards.

Millie
Customer Care Representative
"Been back twice with my phone , keeps peeling off and doesn’t work. Staff were rude and asked for £12 pound to be paid to replace a faulty product. Rip off, don’t fall for it."
Hello- We are so sorry to hear that we have disappointed you. We pride ourselves on great products and customer service, and would like to make it up to you. In order to better assist you, please email our customer helpdesk directly at help@moutfitters.com We want to further assist you. Again, our apologies for the inconvenience. We look forward to hearing from you.
Mobile Outfitters is rated 3.84 based on 365 reviews