Mobile Outfitters Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Mobile Outfitters

About Mobile Outfitters: Mobile Outfitters, an Inc. 5000 company, is a manufacturer, innovator and consumer brand of mobile accessories based in Philadelphia, PA, USA. Our products can be found through an international network of 125+ mall kiosks, distributors, repair shops, resellers, and moutfitters.com. Our flagship product, Clear-Coat, is an ultra-clear protective film that wraps around the entire device without adding the bulk, featuring military grade scratch protection and self-healing technology, all backed by a lifetime guarantee and made in the USA.

215-325-0747

eric@moutfitters.com

3901B Main StSTE 106

How would you rate Mobile Outfitters ?

(optional)

Jayden
"Thought I was not going to be able to find the right protection for my new iPhone 8 until Mobile Outfitters showed me their 360 full body protection! The Only place I’ve seen doing protections for the new iPhone 8."
Ridwan
"TRUST ME. If you’re clumsy and you need a solution for your iPhone. Get the Fusion Bumper. It will change your life. Sometimes I just drop my phone for the fun of it as I know it won’t crack or break. It has been probably the best device protection investment I have ever bought. Really really really can’t live without it, thanks."
"Had to get all 3 of my messy, clumsy kids iPads protected before they got all battered up. Feel a lot better now they are all full body protected and near enough smudge proof, no more sticky screens haha. Thanks guys."
"Got my phone redone. So glad this store is open again. Thanks."
(Mobile Outfitters Mall Of Georgia (near H&M)) -
"The wrap started to peel off after 20 days or so. Took it back and the staff was unhelpful and read out the t&c’s"
(Clear-Coat Livingston Centre) -
"Rubbish. Paid £50 when I got my phone new. Got told it would protect my phone from smashing incorrectly informed about how long it would last. Was peeling within two days, took it back they replaced the side and within two weeks it came off in other areas. Was told to pay £12 to have this item then re done. Furthermore it still came off again, the area manager talks absolute rubbish he told me it's military grade and they use it on helicopters???. Really he then told me if I dropped my phone the phone would not smash so I then asked him to drop his phone and he wouldn't said it may smash. False selling and advertising. Very annoyed and disappointed that they have easily ripped me off and many other people. My advice stay well away"
Hi Manny,

I am so sorry to hear that we have disappointed you. We pride ourselves on great products and customer service, and would like to make it up to you. Please email me at help@moutfitters.com
so that I can further assist you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Millie
"Amazing service matched by amazing product. My brand new phone feels secure and total peace of mind. Well explained and worth it. Thanks to the team at Bullring for looking after me and my new phone!"
Hi Nav,

Thank you so much for your taking the time to share your positive feedback with us! We're happy to know you are enjoying your Mobile Outfitters product!
"Got the full phone wrap for £50 the guy gave me the spiel about if it dosnt peel in the first 2 weeks then it wont peel at all and of course 2 days after the 14 days the sides come off completly. Took it back to the kiosk and was told i had to pay to have it rectified seems as soon as the 14 day period is done thats when the issues start. For £50 i expect it to last for at least a few months not less than 3 weeks"
(Mobile Outfitters Lakeside Shopping Center) -
Hi Matt,

I am so sorry about your experience. I’d love to further assist you, but I will need specific details like name and address of the kiosk location, copy of your receipt, order number, etc. Because I will need this confidential information and want to respect your privacy, please email me at help@moutfitters.com so that I can continue to help you!

Mobile Outfitters
Customer Support
"Got the new iPhone 8 Product RED I was looking for a clear thin case for it since why would you buy such a BEAUTIFUL! phone if you're not going to show it off. A friend told me about this company and what they did so I visited them at Leeds and I was served by to really happy and friendly lad's they told me the options I had and recommended with one they fought I should go for. I wish I would of know about this company ages ago I really like the look and finish off it. It's not often I leave reviews but these guys deserve it the service I received was if 100% perfection. Warm Regards Dominic"
Hi Dominic,

Thank you for your Review!
We are very pleased to hear you are happy and enjoying your Mobile Outfitters products!
"Just got my brand new sony Xperia xz premium done in livingston with clear coat initially had a few problems but they did get resolved good communication and customer service 👍"
Hi Austin,

So glad and happy that we could be of help. Thank you for reaching out to us and allowing us to help you out. We appreciate you.

Thanks!
"Terrible! Had my phone wrapped yesterday and not even 24 hours later its peeled off! Not impressed!"
Hi Miss K,

We are extremely sorry to hear we have disappointed you. We would like the opportunity to help resolve this. We may need to know some more detailed information and for this reason we ask that you please email our customer service department directly at help@moutfitters.com

We look forward to hearing from you.

Millie
"Thought it would protect my phone and got it done in March this year. This month, April 2018, I dropped the phone about one foot from the bathroom floor and the screen cracked. Total waste of money. The person who put the screen on just spouted a load of technical jargon about how strong the clear cost screen protector was. I was not disputing that but was told before I purchased the screen that if you dropped your phone this would protect it from cracking which it did not so TOTAL waste of money"
(Clear-Coat Union Square) -
Hi Isabel,

I am so sorry about your experience. In order to better assist you further I will need specific details like name and address of the location, copy of your receipt, etc. Because I will need this information and want to respect your privacy, please email me at help@moutfitters.com so that I can continue to help you!

Millie
"I told the clear coat guy that I would be putting my battery case back on my phone, he just told me that I should wait till the following morning before I put it back on, when I tried to take my battery case back off the phone had stuck to the case I broke the case trying to remove it I have removed the clear coat skin from my phone as it was very badly marked after I had finally removed it"
so that I can further assist you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Millie
"Hello, I had my iphone 6 covered back in January this year using a kiosk in Tunbridge Wells, Kent and paid £50 . It has started peeling away so took it back with the receipt. He originally said it would be £7 to recover it using the lifetime guarantee and then said it would be £12 as anything over £50 is subject to paying £5 more. I'm really not worried about paying an extra £5, its the principal. Please can you tell me how much he should be charging me?"
Hi David,

I am so sorry about your experience at Tunbridge Wells, Kent location. I’d love to further assist you, but I will need specific details like name, receipt, order number, etc. Because I will need this confidential information and want to respect your privacy, please email me at help@moutfitters.com so that I can continue to help you!

Matthew Benson
Unverified Reviewer
"I had my phone screen protected by the Trafford Centre outfitters. The first guy could not get it right the screen protector started to peel right away. Took it back where he tried to reply the cover. The Manager took over and sorted it. 48 hours later the screen looks bubbly in places as well as a hair and screen does not work well. What a waste of money never have this done again."
Hi Matthew,

I am so sorry about your experience at the Trafford Centre location. I’d love to further assist you, but I will need specific details like receipt, payment information, order number, etc. Because I will need this confidential information and want to respect your privacy, please email me at help@moutfitters.com so that I can continue to help you!

Kind Regards,
"Price and quality"
(Avenue De Bouillon, 56D B 6800 Libramont) -
Thank you! We appreciate your Review.
"Perfect. :-)"
(Avenue Baron A. D�۪Huart 19 1150 Bruxelles) -
Thank you Ivan!
Alexey Verkholantsev
Verified Reviewer
"Purchased your products before and will suggest it to my friends, because quality is on the very high level. Also, i'm very satisfied with customer service of Millie Bissell from Customer Happiness who helped to solve my issue. Thanks for everything!"
Hi Alexey,

Thank you for taking the time to share your Review with us. We are glad to know that we were able to help you and that you are enjoying your Mobile Outfitters products. You are welcome!
"First time i have had it done and i am happy with it Kind Regards Margaret"
Hi Margaret, Happy to hear you are enjoying your Mobile Outfitters products! Thank you for sharing your Review.
"I am not sure whether this website is related to the store in Malaysia (located in Sunway Pyramid shopping centre). The workers at the centre has no manners. Previously the clear coat protector was advertised as free replacement but Now they have started to impose RM 3 per surface. I went to replace the back portion of my iwatch cos the sides came out after 3 months. I brought a receipt which Stated free 2 Times for the surface charge. I asked the guy specifically whether it is free 2 Times, I showed him the receipt and he said Yes. Previously when I newly did this I was told that no original receipt needed as u can capture your receipt in your hand phone n show when needed. So I left it there for a good 4 hours cos he claims they have a lot to do. Fine. I came back n the lady now said I need to pay RM6 which I ask why. The guy now changed his story saying I need to bring my original receipt for the 2 Free surface replacement. They showed me their dissatisfaction & loudly said “if you don’t want to pay then I will pay from my own pocket”.On top of that I have replaced my iPhone X & iPhone 6plus before this & nobody inform me that I need to bring the original receipt to claim the free 2 Times. So I paid & left. This is my worst customer experience ever. If he had told me earlier that I need the original receipt I would have brought it cos I have it. Duh!"
I am so sorry about your experience in Sunway Pyramid Shopping Centre, Malaysia. I’d love to further assist you, but I will need specific details like name, receipt, order number, etc. Because I will need this confidential information and want to respect your privacy, please email me at help@moutfitters.com so that I can continue to help you!

Sincerely,

Millie Bissell
Customer Happiness Assistant
"Absolutely shocking customer care!! The clear coat literally fell off my phone within 2 hours, returned to have a repair and the same thing happened. I hardly use my phone so not mishandled. I was extremely dissatisfied and when asked for a refund - including sending an email with photographs..all I got offered was a replacement coat...with the stall at Braehead being over 20 miles this is NOT convenient. SO my message is: DO NOT even consider purchasing this product. POOR QUALITY. OVER PRICED. VERY POOR CUSTOMER CARE. SAVE YOUR MONEY."
We are so sorry to hear that we have disappointed you. We pride ourselves on great products and customer service, and would like to make it up to you. Please email us at help@moutfitters.com so that we can further assist you. We look forward to hearing from you. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.
(Clear-Coat Livingston Centre) -
"I got my daughters phone covered a year ago with clear coat. The front of the phone peeled off. I was told at the stall in Braehead that when I didn’t have the piece that came off they wouldn’t replace it. They never mentioned this when they said life time guarantee. My daughters phone is now not working- not related to protection but I feel this new phone should be covered for me when the coating was off the old phone."
(Clear-Coat Braehead Shopping Centre) -