Mobile Outfitters Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Mobile Outfitters

About Mobile Outfitters: Mobile Outfitters, an Inc. 5000 company, is a manufacturer, innovator and consumer brand of mobile accessories based in Philadelphia, PA, USA. Our products can be found through an international network of 125+ mall kiosks, distributors, repair shops, resellers, and moutfitters.com. Our flagship product, Clear-Coat, is an ultra-clear protective film that wraps around the entire device without adding the bulk, featuring military grade scratch protection and self-healing technology, all backed by a lifetime guarantee and made in the USA.

215-325-0747

eric@moutfitters.com

3901B Main StSTE 106

How would you rate Mobile Outfitters ?

Jayden
"Thought I was not going to be able to find the right protection for my new iPhone 8 until Mobile Outfitters showed me their 360 full body protection! The Only place I’ve seen doing protections for the new iPhone 8."
Ridwan
"TRUST ME. If you’re clumsy and you need a solution for your iPhone. Get the Fusion Bumper. It will change your life. Sometimes I just drop my phone for the fun of it as I know it won’t crack or break. It has been probably the best device protection investment I have ever bought. Really really really can’t live without it, thanks."
"Had to get all 3 of my messy, clumsy kids iPads protected before they got all battered up. Feel a lot better now they are all full body protected and near enough smudge proof, no more sticky screens haha. Thanks guys."
"I want to say thank you for the customer service received. Very happy and very good product."
(Mobile Outfitters Cairo Festival City Mall) -
Hi!
You're welcome! We are so glad we were able to provide you with great customer service. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.
"I have an iPhone 6 & all of my friends constantly break their phone screens, have to get new phones, new protectors. I have Clear Coat & Fusion on my phone and I love it! I like the new skins that come out so that I can have protection but it still looks fresh and updated"
(Clear-Coat Hamilton Mall) -
Hi! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your Mobile Outfitters products! Thank you for sharing your Review with us.
"Amazing customer service, lovely product backup with lifetime replacement warranty!! What else do we need?"
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us. We do our best to provide our customers with great service. I'm so glad we were able to provide you with that. If you ever need assistance you may contact our helpdesk at: help@moutfitters.com
We are always happy to help!
"I usually don’t take the time to write reviews. However I have to say that I am very pleased with this company. Mobile Outfitters has always helped me when I have reached out to their customer service team. I see many reviews of disappointed customers. And for whatever reason they had a bad experience it is understandable to be upset. But at least give customer service an opportunity to help. You can’t bash a product if you didn’t try first to resolve the situation. We all have our bad days and make mistakes. So thank you Mobile Outfitters Customer Service Team. You guys are awesome!"
Thank you so much for your taking the time to write a Review and share your positive feedback with us! We're glad you love your Mobile Outfitters product!
"I was very disappointed. The back of my phone shattered the first time I dropped it which was surprising because on the videos, people are hammering these coatings. Fake. The second time I dropped it, the front cracked a bit. I was mis-sold this item and the company refuse to give me a refund. Do not waste your money on this"
Hello.
Thanks for reaching out to us. I am so sorry about your experience. In order to better assist you further I will need specific details like name and address of the location, copy of your receipt, etc. Because I will need this information and want to respect your privacy, please email me at help@moutfitters.com so that I can continue to help you!

I look forward to hearing from you.
Very Satisfied Customer!
Verified Reviewer
"I see so many negative reviews on here and it is such a shame. I have been using these products for years. YEARS! I have not had any problems and if I do have an issue I email customer service and customer service helps me. Nothing is a hundred percent fool proof. People need to read and pay attention. If you don't understand the different products then don't criticize and talk about something you know nothing about. Fusion is the one of the best products on the market and the bumper. Blame the cell phone companies that use delicate screens that break so easily. Like really a phone glass front and back? The phones from years ago didn't need protectors they would take a beating and still work. Want to put blame Blame the cell phone companies and their faulty designs."
Thank you for your Review. We appreciate hearing from our satisfied customers we only hope that we can continue to provide you with exceptional customer service for many more years to come.
"This clear coat is rubbish bubbles show on screen horizontal lines as it’s cheap coating used, they don’t have customer service telephone to talk as the support by email, the staff just sell there products, stay away from this company beware does not protect your phone if fall down rather buy full case."
Hi Smith,
Thank you for reaching out to us here at Mobile Outfitters.
We are extremely sorry to hear that we have disappointed you. We would like to make it up to you.
Please contact our helpdesk directly by email at: help@moutfitters.com So we can better assist you further.
"This product is a con.....DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY....buy a decent case instead..and it will be cheaper..they offer you everything and tell you all the things you want to hear....what they deliberately omit is that the product is substandard. Doesn't offer any protection at all. I've been had by paying £45 for nothing. Within a week the phone was dropped accidentally and the cover offered no protection of any sorts.....I am now left £45 lighter and a broken phone. I wish I had read your shockingly bad reviews before I parted with my money. If I walk past any of your branches I will tell the customers just how poor your product is. I will leave reviews wherever I can for your shockingly bad product and contact Trading Standards."
Hello Raj,

I am so sorry about your experience. I’d love to further assist you, but I will need specific details like name, receipt, order number, etc. Because I will need this confidential information and want to respect your privacy, please email me at help@moutfitters.com so that I can continue to help you!
"I was unsure at first about your products. I had read many reviews and decided to try it out for myself. I purchased the Fusion products for my Apple Iphone 8PLus. At first I was worried because it was a little expensive( why I gave 4 out of 5 stars for the price) but so are the otterbox cases. I hate the big bulky cases. This Fusion Bumper is so much better. I dropped my phone this weekend and I am happy to say my phone was protected. I am one very happy Fusion customer. Thank you Mobile Outfitters!"
Hi Paul,

Thank you so much for writing a Review.
We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our Fusion Products!
We hope to continue to have you as a long term customer. Also keep a look out on our Instagram and Facebook pages as we sometimes post discount codes.
"Very bad customer service rude worker. Very nice when they sale but when you need help they are not willing to do anything! I lost the parts while I was abroad and no one told me to keep them for the warranty if they fall (the explain that you have lifetime warranty and say keep the receipt). Very low quality. I will recommend everyone not to buy anything in this stand. Pour Custumer service, very annoying."
Hello,

I am so sorry about your recent customer experience. I’d love to further assist you, but I will need specific details like name, receipt, order number, etc. Because I will need this confidential information and want to respect your privacy, please email me at help@moutfitters.com so that I can continue to help you!

Millie
"Rude manager in bullring shopping center Uk very low parts, no costumer service, I will recommend everyone not to get near to them."
Hello Loren,
We are so sorry to hear about your recent experience in the Bullring Shopping Centre in UK. I’d love to further assist you, but I will need specific details like name, receipt, order number, etc. Because I will need this confidential information and want to respect your privacy, please email me at help@moutfitters.com so that I can continue to help you!

Millie
"I have had all my phone's done in the scratch proof film, I have had no problems and 100%recommend it for any phone. Saved mine from scratches and dents."
Hi Emma,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us! We're glad you love your Mobile Outfitters product!

Best Regards!
Mobile Outfitters
"got my wifes and my S8 done and mine is fine for now but my wifes was all bubbly so took it back and was told its because of hairspray which my wife never uses and that its no good around these sprays and chemicals. i asked when i first had it installed that i want it because i dismantle cars and want to protect but now hes saying its no good for that.... it was replaced after basicly calling us liers . westfield fountaingate australia."
Hello,
We are so sorry to hear about your recent experience in Westfield Fountaingate Austrailia. We pride ourselves on great products and customer service, and would like to make it up to you. We would like to assist you further. Please email us at help@moutfitters.com so that we can help you directly. We look forward to hearing from you. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.
"great skin designs!"
Thanks so much for your taking the time to share your positive feedback with us! We're glad you love your Mobile Outfitters product!
"Got my phone redone. So glad this store is open again. Thanks."
(Mobile Outfitters Mall Of Georgia (near H&M)) -
Thanks so much for your taking the time to share your positive feedback with us! Come back and visit this store again for all of your device protection needs.
"The wrap started to peel off after 20 days or so. Took it back and the staff was unhelpful and read out the t&c’s"
(Clear-Coat Livingston Centre) -
"Rubbish. Paid £50 when I got my phone new. Got told it would protect my phone from smashing incorrectly informed about how long it would last. Was peeling within two days, took it back they replaced the side and within two weeks it came off in other areas. Was told to pay £12 to have this item then re done. Furthermore it still came off again, the area manager talks absolute rubbish he told me it's military grade and they use it on helicopters???. Really he then told me if I dropped my phone the phone would not smash so I then asked him to drop his phone and he wouldn't said it may smash. False selling and advertising. Very annoyed and disappointed that they have easily ripped me off and many other people. My advice stay well away"
Hi Manny,

I am so sorry to hear that we have disappointed you. We pride ourselves on great products and customer service, and would like to make it up to you. Please email me at help@moutfitters.com
so that I can further assist you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Millie
"Amazing service matched by amazing product. My brand new phone feels secure and total peace of mind. Well explained and worth it. Thanks to the team at Bullring for looking after me and my new phone!"
Hi Nav,

Thank you so much for your taking the time to share your positive feedback with us! We're happy to know you are enjoying your Mobile Outfitters product!
"Got the full phone wrap for £50 the guy gave me the spiel about if it dosnt peel in the first 2 weeks then it wont peel at all and of course 2 days after the 14 days the sides come off completly. Took it back to the kiosk and was told i had to pay to have it rectified seems as soon as the 14 day period is done thats when the issues start. For £50 i expect it to last for at least a few months not less than 3 weeks"
(Mobile Outfitters Lakeside Shopping Center) -
Hi Matt,

I am so sorry about your experience. I’d love to further assist you, but I will need specific details like name and address of the kiosk location, copy of your receipt, order number, etc. Because I will need this confidential information and want to respect your privacy, please email me at help@moutfitters.com so that I can continue to help you!

Mobile Outfitters
Customer Support
"Got the new iPhone 8 Product RED I was looking for a clear thin case for it since why would you buy such a BEAUTIFUL! phone if you're not going to show it off. A friend told me about this company and what they did so I visited them at Leeds and I was served by to really happy and friendly lad's they told me the options I had and recommended with one they fought I should go for. I wish I would of know about this company ages ago I really like the look and finish off it. It's not often I leave reviews but these guys deserve it the service I received was if 100% perfection. Warm Regards Dominic"
Hi Dominic,

Thank you for your Review!
We are very pleased to hear you are happy and enjoying your Mobile Outfitters products!
Mobile Outfitters is rated 3.86 based on 333 reviews