Click here to visit Mobile Outfitters

Cole Aronson

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Feels extremely thick. The corners start to come off when you put a case on.

Hi Cole,

I’m very sorry you were not happy with your Clear-Coat! I’d like to do whatever it takes to make it right. I’d be happy to:

1. Have another sent out, free of charge
2. Refund 100% of your purchase price
3. Send you a different product, free of charge

Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to turn your frown in to a smile :-)

Thanks!!

Alyssa Ramirez

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

These are by far my favorite screen protectors. A few that I've received were just slightly off centered, but useable. Still love them.

Thanks Alyssa!! Could you let me know which model you purchased that was off centered? I'd like to look in to this, and send you a coupon for the inconvenience.

Sarah Schelde

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent screen protection. They're clear and durable. They're also super easy to install.

Verified Buyer

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The product itself appears to be good quality (though obviously you do pay a premium for it), but the workmanship at the kiosk seems a little shabby. The first time I took iPhone 6s in for clear coat, there was a noticeable piece of dirt or something underneath the coating (was also full of fingerprints but at least those could be wiped off). In fairness the staff offered to re-coat, but now I notice there are STILL tiny (but definitely noticeable against backlight) hairs and specs under coating. I really can't understand this, are your stores dirty? I can also see that the wrap is not quite symmetrical on the sides, not a big deal, but again it doesn't really seem that the store have taken much care over the application of the coating.

I'm sorry you were not happy with your installation! Could you pleas let me know the location you went to, and any other details you may have?

I'd also love to send you a free replacement, at $0 cost to you, and can arrange a proper installation free of charge.

Thanks, and sorry again for the inconvenience!

Overall Rating

Written by an unverified reviewer | What is this?

I went to go get my phone screen fixed at the kiosk stand outside of the apple store at the Roseville Galleria, and when I went they offered me a better price then a couple of the other stands around. So we went and they told us that it would only take 15-20 minutes. So as we waited we sat down and we walked back up to the stand around 30 min later and they said they put the new screen on but my phones backlight went out. Let you remember this was an almost brand new iPhone 6s with no problems until I had cracked the screen. So they told us to take it to Apple and have them fix the problem they wouldn't even notice we had the screen replaced. Right when we took it in they noticed right away that the screen wasn't placed in all the way and it wasn't replaced right and since the screen was not an Apple item they could no longer fix it.

I'm sorry for your experience! We do not play a part in the repairs - all of our stores are independently owned and operated, and the owners choose to offer repairs on their own. Please email me, eric@moutfitters.com, and I'd be happy to put you in touch with the owner of that location to resolve the issue.

David Schneider

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very satisfied...we bought a cheaper screen protector before this that did not help. This one seems to withstand the abuse of a softball bag and equipment readily.

Yelena Ruban

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very hard to install second layer of film onto the first one on the Ipad, impossible to squeeze out air bubbles from under a second layer of film, it sticks so fast and strong to the first film layer immediately. Also enclosed in the package black rubber squeezer crumbles off when installing the first layer of film, and these pieces of black rubber are not noticeable until the second film layer is applied, after which it's not possible to separate the two film layers to remove the tiny rubber pieces. These rubber pieces in between the film layers are very visible after the Ipad is turned on and the screen is white. I wish there would be a single double-thick film that Clear Coat is selling for Ipads. Seems like a good product, but installation on the large surfaces is not very user friendly. I would love to buy it if it's a single double-thick film product.

I'm sorry you didn't love your Clear-Coat! However you do not need to install 2 layers - your package may have come with 2, but one is a backup in case you mess up installation. Only one is to be installed on the phone. If you'd like, I'd be happy to send you a free replacement so you can try again with that in mind! Just let us know.

Srikant Dasondhi

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I had ordered a product almost 45 days back and i did not receieve it yet. So i made a cancellation request and i do not see any progress on that. I do not see my order track or the cancellation request on their pathetic website. I did not get my refund yet.. They have a very pathetic service. I lost my money.. I wl never recommend anyone..

Hi Srikant,

I'm sorry you have not received your item yet! It looks like USPS has returned your item (tracking LJ888946756US). I checked our support ticket system, and I do not see any emails from you - I'm sorry for the issue. In the future, you may reach out to us at support@moutfitters.com.

I've gone ahead and refunded your payment in full. You will receive an email with confirmation, and should see the funds back on your card within 3 business days.

Lastly, I hop you consider revising this 1 star review. We really care about our customers and do whatever it takes to support them. In this case, for some reason we never received your support requests, and had no control over the delivery being returned to us - I'm sorry for the frustration this caused.

Aviram Ziv

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

the screen protector sticks very good and its really clear and easy to install

Peter Ngai

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I've been using Clear-Coat on my phones for the last several years and love it! Great protection for the screen, love how it reduces fingerprint smudging, and I appreciate the no questions asked replacement policy. I've been very satisfied!

Peter Ngai

Shahin Ashraf

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent product..will come back for more :)

Denis Skovorodnikov

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

a good product, but a bit much glue on the edges after drying. like the film for ease of gluing and operating properties. angle of the film a little too rounded with respect to the geometry of the phone body

Jacqueline Allen

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The ONLY screen protector in my opinion. I've had Clear Coat installed on every device in the last 4 or 5 years at the cart in the mall. This time I installed it myself.... it was so easy! I'm extremely satisfied.

Alexey Kumaneev

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

This time I used a film for Motorola Droid Turbo. As always, easy installation and a good result. Very good oleophobic properties, no fingerprints. Great result at a good price!

Patricia Pulido

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I have been using clear-coat screen protector for about 4 years and a half with all my 3 phone lines and tablets and I will keep using it as long as I can find it, my daughter used it on her iPhone since the iPhone 4 came out and if you see it it doesn't have any single scratch on it all thanks to the clear coat, never had a problem with replacing it because it got broken.
One the best items ever.

Massimiliano Sassoli

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Perfect protection for my S7 edge . Perfect at the edges.

Shivcharan Gokulvardhan

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

It was a very good product.

Marlon Florez

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Clear coat started peeling off from center top section

Hi Marlon! I'm sorry to hear your Clear-Coat started peeling. I'd be happy to send you a free replacement if you'd like. Please let me know and we'll get one out right away.

Mobile Outfitters is rated 4.37 based on 41 reviews