Mobile Outfitters Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Mobile Outfitters

About Mobile Outfitters: Mobile Outfitters, an Inc. 5000 company, is a manufacturer, innovator and consumer brand of mobile accessories based in Philadelphia, PA, USA. Our products can be found through an international network of 125+ mall kiosks, distributors, repair shops, resellers, and moutfitters.com. Our flagship product, Clear-Coat, is an ultra-clear protective film that wraps around the entire device without adding the bulk, featuring military grade scratch protection and self-healing technology, all backed by a lifetime guarantee and made in the USA.

215-325-0747

eric@moutfitters.com

3901B Main StSTE 106

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Mobile Outfitters?

Neil
Neil
Unverified Reviewer

I was really struggling finding a case to fit my oneplus 3 which didn't make my phone really bulky or ugly. One of my co-workers showed me her iPhone 7 which she had clearcoated and I thought it was a really good idea. I found my nearest store online which turned out to be leeds White rose. The staff were really pleasant and knowledgeable and explained all the products clearly and effectively. After this they helped me choose a product which would be the best for me. And I ended up choosing a clear screen with a matte back. I am amazing by the product and will be returning next week to get my wife's and children's phones done. I couldn't recommend this store any more. Thank you to all the staff of clearcoated Leeds for your help.
Nicholas M Shaw
Nicholas M Shaw
Verified Buyer

As a reseller of clear coats I've come to trust this brand more than any. And you know that's true when I go out of my way to purchase one that my store doesn't have in stock. And ya that photo...it has the clear coat installed. It's that awesome!
Leon Wong
Leon Wong
Verified Buyer

I give 5 is because when i purchase the order of my Xiaomi Mi5 clear coat it didn't really cover or protect all the side of the Mi5 there are very important area didn't cover at all , i also send an email to the support ask them why isn't like this but non of them reply me i felt cheated, actually this is a very good protector skin but i felt cheated and they didn't bother to reply too
Elliot
Unverified Reviewer

Had a full wrap and was told it would increase the protection of phone and screen from most drops. The phone fell off my lap onto a hard floor and the screen smashed to pieces- in no way has it protected the phone from only a 1 foot drop. In terms of how it is fitted to the phone and the look it's great and does prevent the screen being scratched but that's all.
Robert McC
Verified Reviewer

Got myself and the wife the matt all over wrap for our Huawei p10 and p10 lite and so far I'm impressed with it the whole process was very quick I'd recommend anyone with a mobile device to get this done staff were very helpful and explained the process
Raz
Unverified Reviewer

Magnificent job from the lads at the Trafford centre kiosk, I had my new iPad Pro fully protected and still looks the business!!!
(Clear-Coat Intu Trafford Centre) -
Joanna
Verified Reviewer

Mobile Outfitters were fantastic, they fitted my clear coat perfectly and I can hardly notice it’s there. Perfect result:)
Daniel
Verified Reviewer

I had a problem with two screen protections and was not sure how to handle it with the lifetime warranty. so I contacted the customer service. and Janice answered me. from that point she was my first contact person. she was not only very nice, she was very reliable as well. so together with her I was able to solve all my problems with my protection. Absolutely true what they say: Happy for a mobile lifetime. Great work, thank you Janice, thany you Miutfitters, great work, great product!
T Smith
Verified Buyer

Fantastic products, have used on all of my Apple products form my Mac Book Air, iPad Pro, iPhone 6s etc.....
Unverified Reviewer

Customer service and friendly approach
Jayden
Verified Reviewer

Thought I was not going to be able to find the right protection for my new iPhone 8 until Mobile Outfitters showed me their 360 full body protection! The Only place I’ve seen doing protections for the new iPhone 8.
Simonetta
Verified Reviewer

Everyone at Mobileoutfitters in Birmingham Bullring SHopping Centre was very polite and dealt with the issues I expressed in a professional manner; Most phone store employees can be impatient which is why I was shocked to receive so much positive support and calmness. My iPhone 7slooks amazing now. Thank you
Rayhan
Verified Reviewer

I applaud you guys at Mobileoutfitters Birmingham Bullring. Such a great team and the products are all such great quality. Will recommend to anyone who needs reliable protection, that works!
Ridwan
Verified Reviewer

TRUST ME. If you’re clumsy and you need a solution for your iPhone. Get the Fusion Bumper. It will change your life. Sometimes I just drop my phone for the fun of it as I know it won’t crack or break. It has been probably the best device protection investment I have ever bought. Really really really can’t live without it, thanks.
Genovesi
Verified Reviewer

Recently had my new Louboutin’s clear coated. Took them for a test last night at a club in London. I will say one thing. WOWZA. It lasted a hard night out full of dancing and walking. I feel like I can wear them a lot more now as I’m not as scared about scuffing the bottom up as it will remain brand new. Flipping so happy, thanks so much.
(Mobile Outfitters White Rose Centre) -
Kamal
Verified Reviewer

Clear coat is a life saver of a product. Had it on 5 of my phones and never had a problem with this product. There various versions clear, matte and fusion. The best thing about it is it goes from edge to edge protection. Also it makes you phone 100% scratch proof. Best protection I've had yet shout out to clear coat Braehead amazing customer service
Jake's Foster
Unverified Reviewer

I have never had such good customer service from a lovely man called Chris he showed me the advantage of clear coat on how it does smashnot break like tempered glass and is %100 scratch proof and is far far superior to tempered glass
Steven Cassidy
Unverified Reviewer

The staff made me feel wanted at the kiosk instead of most case places. They usually just pass you off to a rubbish case. The product it’s self was top notch! Barely noticed it on my phone and wouldn’t go for a case now.
Jadwiga
Verified Reviewer

You honestly can’t even tell the protection is on the phone. My phone not only looks fresh but also is protected! Also, I have noticed a reduced amount of fingerprints and smudges on the screen which is a bonus.
Michael
Verified Reviewer

Mobile Outfitters had the solution I needed, I showed them my phone and asked which is the best protection I should get with no idea and they listed options for me and directed me to choose the best choice.
Unverified Reviewer

S8 done in matte I like the fact it doesn't get smudges and the look and feel of it just don't like the fact it dulls the brightest that's the only reason for the 4*
Good products and friendly and professional staff
( White Rose Leeds shopping center)
(Mobile Outfitters White Rose Centre) -
Kelly
Verified Reviewer

The real feel style skin is a must for anybody who wants to jazz up their phone and keep it protected. Worth every penny as I've wasted money before on pointless cheap cases that don't do the job. I'm over the moon with my purchase from the kiosk in Trafford, the staff were extremely helpful and a variety of options were offered to me.
Aisha
Unverified Reviewer

Had to get all 3 of my messy, clumsy kids iPads protected before they got all battered up. Feel a lot better now they are all full body protected and near enough smudge proof, no more sticky screens haha. Thanks guys.
Mobile Outfitters is rated 4.01 based on 254 reviews