Mobile Outfitters Reviews

102 Reviews

Mobile Outfitters, an Inc. 5000 company, is a manufacturer, innovator and consumer brand of mobile accessories based in Philadelphia, PA, USA. Our products can be found through an international network of 125+ mall kiosks, distributors, repair shops, resellers, and moutfitters.com. Our flagship product, Clear-Coat, is an ultra-clear protective film that wraps around the entire device without adding the bulk, featuring military grade scratch protection and self-healing technology, all backed by a lifetime guarantee and made in the USA.

215-325-0747

eric@moutfitters.com

3901B Main StSTE 106

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Verified Buyer

As a reseller of clear coats I've come to trust this brand more than any. And you know that's true when I go out of my way to purchase one that my store doesn't have in stock. And ya that photo...it has the clear coat installed. It's that awesome!
Leon Wong
Leon Wong
Verified Buyer

I give 5 is because when i purchase the order of my Xiaomi Mi5 clear coat it didn't really cover or protect all the side of the Mi5 there are very important area didn't cover at all , i also send an email to the support ask them why isn't like this but non of them reply me i felt cheated, actually this is a very good protector skin but i felt cheated and they didn't bother to reply too
Iuliia Mazura
Iuliia Mazura
Verified Buyer

I got a very good service here!
The delivery was on time about 3 weeks to my country.
My skin fits in the best way)
Thank you!
I recommend this store!!!
Glendon Goh
Verified Buyer

after installation i felt like it was a complete mess, alot of bubbles inside, sides that werent sticky etc, but after a few days, all those ugly stuff just disappeared, now looking perfect on my phone, would definitely get one of these in near future
Guest
Verified Buyer

Could not get my rear protection for my iPhone 7s to adhere properly. I ended up just throwing them away and wasting 30$.
Neil Lonsdale
Verified Reviewer

had phone done xmass for daughter slight mark on after 2 weeks me ram dat contacted me back instantly and asked me to take it back for free replacement and a second item to be done free I am really pleased with outcome and product will use again neil lonsdsle
Rugrats
Verified Reviewer

Daughter had it fitted to Samsung S7 in December and had to take it back within a week due to bubbles and the front started to peel off. The front cover was not replaced but stuck down again.
Now less that 2 months later the front is peeling off and the corner of the phone is damaged after she dropped it; this product failed to live up to its claims. Not only that they've tried to blame the front peeling off on the fact she dropped it.
Avoid at all costs, not worth the excessive price.
Farah H
Verified Buyer

Newcastle Metrocentre Gateshead on 25th Jan.
Such friendly staff I must add. They coated my iPad which I am extremely impressed with, you can't see it when looking at it and it just feels so much better to hold rather than my big bulky case I had on it.
So yes a big thumbs up and I will 100% be recommending to friends and fam!
Jade
Verified Reviewer

Love my pink phone skin, just looks so funky and cool! Thanks so much Braehead Glasgow.
Sammy
Verified Reviewer

Happy happy happy. My phone also seems smudge proof as well wich is an added bonus. Would like to thank the guys at Manchester Arndale Shopping Centre, you did a great job x
Issy
Verified Reviewer

Went to Lakeside shopping centre and passed by the kiosk and I knew that I was a clumsy one and that my phone was one of the most precious things I had 'sigh', I knew it needed to be protected, so I did. Very happy with the results, you can't see the protector at all! Thanks x
Freya
Verified Reviewer

Really happy with my new phone skin! The guys at Watford are so friendly and helped me out so much, thanks.
Fernando Genovesi
Verified Reviewer

Thanks so so much for coating my phone, my bulky case was getting on my nerves and now my phone looks so much better
Michael Jozwiak
Verified Reviewer

Got my iPhone covered by Mobile Outfitters UK Full Body Scratch Protection a few days ago. So impressed with the result, my phone is protected all the way around and is smudge proof, thanks so much guys, you did a great job!
Umran Malik
Unverified Reviewer

I used mobileoutfitters in Lakeside and they covered my Blackberry Priv. The customer service was excellent and the work was on the spot. I would def use them when i get another phone.
Andy
Verified Reviewer

Factor in an extra £12 if you order from UK. I ordered a style skin (or rather 5 - minimum is 3) which you can't get from the clearskin stalls here. You get hit with £12 customs bill for some reason, AFTER you order. (A card through the door from Royal mail asking you to pay the extra). I wanted 1 skin, bought 5 costing £24, added £12 customs = £36. Can't understand this since I've bought another skin from states with no extra cost.
Verified Reviewer

No protection from this product. Luckily apple replaced the phone under apple care (great customer service) but mobile outfitters refused to replace the screen protector under their "lifetime warranty"
First they misled me into stating that this product would work well with after market cases ( it doesn't and I tried several) and then they refused to replace the screen which would have cost them all of $15. Terrible customer service and relations. I would avoid this product at all costs and suggest you look elsewhere. Your phone is worth a lot of money. If a company refuses to stand by their product, I would not ever trust my phone with them.

Samie K
Unverified Reviewer

My query was delt by Janice.S who was efficient and very helpful. She contacted the relevent people to make sure i was taken care of. I cannot express enought how proffesional and lovely this lady was. Thank you Janice.S
Unverified Reviewer

Fitted at Livingstone shopping centre and after 2 days bubbled and lifted at the corner. Going back today to see what they are going to do. Warranty say they will sort it within 2 weeks there after it will cost £7. Most expensive screen protector I have ever purchased and lasted 2 days very disappointed.
Shak
Verified Reviewer

I spent one and a half hours travelling to my nearest installation stall. I had a clear coat original installed on my 1day old S7 Edge. The staff were very friendly and helpful. However the product was a massive let down. After I had my phoned coated in was told to be care fully with the phone and allow the coat to set better. I was told one hour would be enough and was given a paper envelope for my phone. Due to my journey taking one and a half hours back home in left it in the envelope. In total I left my phone untouched for over two hours. Within a couple hours of using my phone the coating started peeling and coming off. I was very upsetting the fact I had spent so much time and money for the product to then let me down. Yes, I have the option to go back and try get it fixed but I would need another 3-4 hours spare just to get there and back. The service was good which is why I gave 2 stars but the product was a massive disappointment considering the cost of it.
Jeff Kramlich
Mrs D McNeill
Unverified Reviewer

I placed a review on Monday regarding a clear coat cover, that was fit to my phone on Sunday 15/01/17 at White Rose shopping centre Leeds. Although the cover looked good I was not happy with it due to the fact it had started to come away from the phone before the end of the day. I may have just been unlucky as others seem happy with the product. I did return to the store in order to get a refund but was told that due to the fact a lifetime guarantee was included, no refunds were given. Having written my first review I was contacted by the co-founder of the company and a customer service representative from the USA, who were not happy to hear of my bad experience. Due to their involvement and contact with the UK seller, I was offered the opportunity of a replacement or a full refund. I did opt for the refund and would just like to add that the response from the US side of the operation, has been excellent and would like to think that one day the UK side of the operation would follow their lead. US customer service ***** Thanks.
Mobile Outfitters is rated 3.87 based on 102 reviews