The back off my iPhone 7 ,near the camera has peeled off in just 1 day

Click here to visit Mobile Outfitters

Gareth Griffiths

Written by an unverified reviewer | What is this?

my partner took our daughter's iPhone 6 to the white rose store and had a clear coat put on. When it was done there was smear marks under the coat. She pointed it out she was told it would dry out. it didn't. the next day the LCD screen was shadowed like too much pressure was used whilst applying the coat. we returned it to the store who at first refused to do anything and denied it was their fault. the staff were extremely rude.when they did take the coat off they simply ripped the protective screen from the phone using force. this has caused hair line cracks to the screen and the shadowing is worse. what is really annoying is they denied that the solution they use is water based even though the bottles on show say add water. the staff made my partner feel belittled and spoke to get like she was stupid. They then tried saying it's in their terms and conditions not to give refunds and don't take responsibility for the phones they are putting clear coats on. no terms and conditions were shown at home of purchase.
eventually got a refund for the clear coat but left with a damaged phone. the help centre are now trying to say it is our fault for buying a second hand phone even though the phone was working perfectly before taking it to this store.
Avoid this shop at all costs

Written by an unverified reviewer | What is this?

bought a screenprotector and it just keeps coming off not happy at all and the watford one is the closest to me and i cant be asked to go down there as there just rude and i live in enfield so it costs alot of train money to go there, overall not happy and want something done

Verified Buyer

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

havent bought the product yet but emailed the team cause i needed help deciding if i need matte or clear screen protector but they never replied, i got a iphone 7 plus matte black i want the front to be clear so when someone sees it, it looks like theres no screen protector, and i want the black to look the same i want my phone to keep its matte colour so do i do clear for front and matte for back or different, also i want the back to look like how i bought it from apple

Carl Hopwood

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Really disappointed in the screen cover. Only fitted for 1 week and the top edge started to lift. Credit due it was replaced foc at trafford centre only for new one to lift after just over a week. Now they want £12 to replace as it's been over 14 days since original. Worst of all didn.t reply to my message on their website.
Never again!

Hi Carl,

I’m very sorry you were not happy with your Clear-Coat! I’d like to do whatever it takes to make it right. I’d be happy to:

1. Have another sent out, free of charge
2. Refund 100% of your purchase price
3. Send you a different product, free of charge

Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to turn your frown in to a smile :-)

Thanks!!

Yuriy Vladimirovich Postnikov

Everything cool!!!
For a long time here I buy protection on all their phones, and will continue to buy.
Thank you.
Deliver, in Russian, quickly.
The track number is tracked.

Cole Aronson

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Feels extremely thick. The corners start to come off when you put a case on.

Hi Cole,

1. Have another sent out, free of charge
2. Refund 100% of your purchase price
3. Send you a different product, free of charge

Thanks!!

Alyssa Ramirez

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

These are by far my favorite screen protectors. A few that I've received were just slightly off centered, but useable. Still love them.

Thanks Alyssa!! Could you let me know which model you purchased that was off centered? I'd like to look in to this, and send you a coupon for the inconvenience.

Sarah Schelde

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent screen protection. They're clear and durable. They're also super easy to install.

Verified Buyer

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The product itself appears to be good quality (though obviously you do pay a premium for it), but the workmanship at the kiosk seems a little shabby. The first time I took iPhone 6s in for clear coat, there was a noticeable piece of dirt or something underneath the coating (was also full of fingerprints but at least those could be wiped off). In fairness the staff offered to re-coat, but now I notice there are STILL tiny (but definitely noticeable against backlight) hairs and specs under coating. I really can't understand this, are your stores dirty? I can also see that the wrap is not quite symmetrical on the sides, not a big deal, but again it doesn't really seem that the store have taken much care over the application of the coating.

I'm sorry you were not happy with your installation! Could you pleas let me know the location you went to, and any other details you may have?

I'd also love to send you a free replacement, at $0 cost to you, and can arrange a proper installation free of charge.

Thanks, and sorry again for the inconvenience!

Written by an unverified reviewer | What is this?

I went to go get my phone screen fixed at the kiosk stand outside of the apple store at the Roseville Galleria, and when I went they offered me a better price then a couple of the other stands around. So we went and they told us that it would only take 15-20 minutes. So as we waited we sat down and we walked back up to the stand around 30 min later and they said they put the new screen on but my phones backlight went out. Let you remember this was an almost brand new iPhone 6s with no problems until I had cracked the screen. So they told us to take it to Apple and have them fix the problem they wouldn't even notice we had the screen replaced. Right when we took it in they noticed right away that the screen wasn't placed in all the way and it wasn't replaced right and since the screen was not an Apple item they could no longer fix it.

I'm sorry for your experience! We do not play a part in the repairs - all of our stores are independently owned and operated, and the owners choose to offer repairs on their own. Please email me, eric@moutfitters.com, and I'd be happy to put you in touch with the owner of that location to resolve the issue.

David Schneider

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very satisfied...we bought a cheaper screen protector before this that did not help. This one seems to withstand the abuse of a softball bag and equipment readily.

Yelena Ruban

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very hard to install second layer of film onto the first one on the Ipad, impossible to squeeze out air bubbles from under a second layer of film, it sticks so fast and strong to the first film layer immediately. Also enclosed in the package black rubber squeezer crumbles off when installing the first layer of film, and these pieces of black rubber are not noticeable until the second film layer is applied, after which it's not possible to separate the two film layers to remove the tiny rubber pieces. These rubber pieces in between the film layers are very visible after the Ipad is turned on and the screen is white. I wish there would be a single double-thick film that Clear Coat is selling for Ipads. Seems like a good product, but installation on the large surfaces is not very user friendly. I would love to buy it if it's a single double-thick film product.

I'm sorry you didn't love your Clear-Coat! However you do not need to install 2 layers - your package may have come with 2, but one is a backup in case you mess up installation. Only one is to be installed on the phone. If you'd like, I'd be happy to send you a free replacement so you can try again with that in mind! Just let us know.

Srikant Dasondhi

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I had ordered a product almost 45 days back and i did not receieve it yet. So i made a cancellation request and i do not see any progress on that. I do not see my order track or the cancellation request on their pathetic website. I did not get my refund yet.. They have a very pathetic service. I lost my money.. I wl never recommend anyone..

Hi Srikant,

I'm sorry you have not received your item yet! It looks like USPS has returned your item (tracking LJ888946756US). I checked our support ticket system, and I do not see any emails from you - I'm sorry for the issue. In the future, you may reach out to us at support@moutfitters.com.

I've gone ahead and refunded your payment in full. You will receive an email with confirmation, and should see the funds back on your card within 3 business days.

Lastly, I hop you consider revising this 1 star review. We really care about our customers and do whatever it takes to support them. In this case, for some reason we never received your support requests, and had no control over the delivery being returned to us - I'm sorry for the frustration this caused.

Aviram Ziv

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

the screen protector sticks very good and its really clear and easy to install

Peter Ngai

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I've been using Clear-Coat on my phones for the last several years and love it! Great protection for the screen, love how it reduces fingerprint smudging, and I appreciate the no questions asked replacement policy. I've been very satisfied!

Peter Ngai

Shahin Ashraf

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent product..will come back for more :)

Denis Skovorodnikov

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

a good product, but a bit much glue on the edges after drying. like the film for ease of gluing and operating properties. angle of the film a little too rounded with respect to the geometry of the phone body

Jacqueline Allen

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The ONLY screen protector in my opinion. I've had Clear Coat installed on every device in the last 4 or 5 years at the cart in the mall. This time I installed it myself.... it was so easy! I'm extremely satisfied.

Mobile Outfitters is rated 4.04 based on 46 reviews