clearabee Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend clearabee

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does clearabee deliver?

Tell us how clearabee made you happy

Own Driver
"Booked them and with my photos they quoted a 4 or 5 yard skip at around £150. When they turned up they said they’d need a 20 yard skip and it would be £500!!! I had two tradesmen who laughed and agreed that there was approximately 4-5 yards. I ordered a 6 yard skip for £200. Total chancers and happy to take the £40 for nothing."
Are you clearabee? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Misleading pricing, where quantities of rubbish collected were severely overestimated in volume and weight. No response from customer service when I wrote to complain, despite promises on the phone that a senior member of staff would deal with my issues."
clearabee is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews