clearabee Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend clearabee

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does clearabee deliver?

How can I contact clearabee?

Tell us how clearabee made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone
"I worked for clearabee , they treat you like muck , they owe me money 56 hours worth and dont care about there staff or there well fair . I am currently taking them to acas . They rip there customers off daily . I know this cause they should me how to do it"
Are you clearabee? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Our job was significantly misquoted, despite provision of a lot of detail at the outset. When crew turned up there was a 80% increase of the quote followed by pretty unpleasant doorstep negotiation. Customer service excused this by lack of experience of staff who quoted but did not honour the original quote or offer refund of initial fee. Left hostage to inflated price. Beware."
"The staff overcharged my uncle. The two guys who turned up did the job well however the cost was pricey as they charged him £50 card payment and £40 cash which in total came to £139 when you include the call out fee of £49. One of their advisers called us to query the cash payment and advised us that they do not take cash payments. We were then told it would be investigated and someone would come back to us. However we never received any response. We also sent emails which were never responded to."
"Booked them and with my photos they quoted a 4 or 5 yard skip at around £150. When they turned up they said they’d need a 20 yard skip and it would be £500!!! I had two tradesmen who laughed and agreed that there was approximately 4-5 yards. I ordered a 6 yard skip for £200. Total chancers and happy to take the £40 for nothing."
"Misleading pricing, where quantities of rubbish collected were severely overestimated in volume and weight. No response from customer service when I wrote to complain, despite promises on the phone that a senior member of staff would deal with my issues."
clearabee is rated 1.00 based on 5 reviews