Clinicexpert Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Clinicexpert
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Clinicexpert made you happy

Telephone
"Worst clinic ever! This is a clinic that should not be allowed to operate at all. I ended up with a terrible scalp infection and the possibility of permanent scarring. See below the why this happened: 1. Operating rooms are not clean or hygienic 2. The staff performing the operations are engaging in horse play and not focused on their patient. Their activities ranged from constant telling of jokes ans stories and laughing wildly to taking long personal phone calls and finally listening to loud music and even watching videos on the operating room. 3. Random people would walk in the room and start to engage in long conversations with the staff while the door is kept open. Again, very unhygienic and unprofessional. 4. We had a power cut-off 3 times during one operation. In one time the "doctor" who I presume is a actually a technician continued to work in the dark on the light of his phone. 5. I woke up from my initial sedation to find the drip dislodged from the cannula and a pool of blood on the floor (my blood of course). 6. The male nurse who was trying to find a vein for the drip stuck his needles 3 times in both arms and one hand. He never bothered to sanitize where he picked or to put a plaster until I demanded. 7. That same nurse/technician is a trainee and was let to conduct a big part of the procedure while his superior was watching entertaining movies and chatting the nurses. ** The worst thing of all is that they are not willing to provide the contact of a the clinic manager or owner which is forcing me to file an official complaint with the ministry of health. Do yourself a favor and go a reputed clinic even if more expensive"
Are you Clinicexpert? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Clinicexpert receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"It was an amazing experience in a wonderful place with perfect and professional staff, doctors and assestants. They are really concerning with all clients and offer much care with good price and high quality."
"I had my hair transplant in Febuary, is is now July with no results. more worryingly was the unprofessional attitude at the clinic having to wait hours to be seen as there was only one English speaker. I signed up for an unshaven hair transplant and come the day of the surgery they tried to shave my head! All the staff were young and you get an impression that this is quantity over quality operation, with a real lack of communication between sales team and 'doctors'. .. .Im still getting sales messages and calls even though I had the operation already with them! ... trying now to get some sort of refund for the lack of growth. Its kind of what I expected apart form the lack of growth 5 months on. but next time I will be going to a different clinic for sure."
"I did hair transplant at clinicexpert one year ago. Honestly my experience was very good and the my results are amazing. I recommend clinicexpert to everyone seeking hair transplant procedure."
Clinicexpert is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews