Clinicexpert Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Clinicexpert

How would you rate Clinicexpert ?

"It was an amazing experience in a wonderful place with perfect and professional staff, doctors and assestants. They are really concerning with all clients and offer much care with good price and high quality."
"I had my hair transplant in Febuary, is is now July with no results. more worryingly was the unprofessional attitude at the clinic having to wait hours to be seen as there was only one English speaker. I signed up for an unshaven hair transplant and come the day of the surgery they tried to shave my head! All the staff were young and you get an impression that this is quantity over quality operation, with a real lack of communication between sales team and 'doctors'. .. .Im still getting sales messages and calls even though I had the operation already with them! ... trying now to get some sort of refund for the lack of growth. Its kind of what I expected apart form the lack of growth 5 months on. but next time I will be going to a different clinic for sure."
"I did hair transplant at clinicexpert one year ago. Honestly my experience was very good and the my results are amazing. I recommend clinicexpert to everyone seeking hair transplant procedure."
Clinicexpert is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!