Club factory Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Club factory

How would you rate Club factory ?

(optional)

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ritu

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Club factory in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Very affordable application..!! Recently done shopping at club factory and fully satisfied with the services and quality. You can buy a lot of products in less amount. Go for it."
"I feel like club factory is a genuine site. I purchased stuff from club factory and i am falling for club factory. They have superb collection. From my side its big thumbs-up to them... keep working like this...!!!"
"Club factory is a very genuine application I ordered a lot of products from the club factory and I am very much satisfied with the quality of the products. They are providing very good collection at a reasonable price. I am very much happy with them."
Rahul
"Club factory customer helpline number9162217952 9162217952 9162217952"
Club factory is rated 3.50 based on 4 reviews