Cobham Manor Riding Centre Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Cobham Manor Riding Centre

Tell us how Cobham Manor Riding Centre made you happy

"Lessons cut-short; abrupt instructors; no continuity; refusal to address problems. One of the female directors, reduced my 7 year old granddaughter to tears, by humiliating and behaving in an intimidating manor towards her. I also found her dismissive, abrupt and rude when I asked for feedback on my granddaughter’s lesson. My granddaughter usually thoroughly enjoys her riding lessons, and is confident and enthusiastic before and after lessons. On this occasion, she was subdued, emotional and very unhappy. As a family, we spent the remainder of the day trying to reassure her that she had done nothing wrong. I would not recommend."
Are you Cobham Manor Riding Centre? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Cobham Manor Riding Centre is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews