Coerver Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coerver Store
Quality individual and team play content. Approachable and impactful regardless of experience level. Will continue to be a go-to for many seasons to come!
Estupendo producto
Satisfied with the purchased item. Planning to use it in the future.
Very interesting and fun exercises that work for all ages. I have not regretted the money spent!
the best method
excellent method
Such a great system. I have used this for a long time now and the kids’ talent just keep growing!
I bought session planer and it is a great tool to have as a football coach. It gives me so many options to my training and I can only recommend it!
Great teaching method!
Amazing Course
Great drills! Good to have a structured and proven program to improve our girls soccer game.
Atendeu minhas expectativas
Great structure to the diploma and took away a lot of useful information to use at DW Soccer School for our players development.
Exelente programa, me sera muy util en el entrenamiento del dia a dia. Desgraciadamete tardare un poco en comprar un nuevo curzo por meras limitaciones econimicas.
It was excellent! Loved the training especially as a newer coach it was much more informative than play practice play. All of it was absolutely great!
I am already applying the exercises with my team and parents and students are fascinated ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
The website is clear and the products are well sorted. Buying products online didn't work on the Edge web browser, but support was fast. All coerver products purchased so far are great in terms of content.
Excelente !!!
In our first summer using the Coerver philosophy and "system" has already proven to push our high school team to higher soccer IQ. They love the diversity of drills and games and it is so easy as a coach to take things right to our sessions.
I have enjoyed the products that I have purchased and find they are very useful to me as a coach. My order is processed and I have access to resources almost immediately.
Coerver Store is rated 4.6 based on 441 reviews