Comfort Works Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read Comfort Works Reviews

About Comfort Works:

We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

info@comfortworks.com.au

Tell us how Comfort Works made you happy
The slip covers for our couches like a glove. The fabric is sturdy (good for our dogs who love to snuggle with us) and the color was we a toy what we wanted. We are very happy with our purchase. They were definitely worth the wait!
Canapé comme neuf !
La couleur du tissu est identique aux photos, nous sommes ravis
Customer service is excellent! Thank you!
Order came in a timely fashion and putting the new covers on was a snap! Great material and wished I had ordered them a long time ago!
We couldn’t be happier with our experience! Comfort Works’ extraordinary customer service and consistent communication is to be applauded. We have been using our slip covers for a few weeks and they are exactly what we wanted. Perfect fit with the softest and most durable cotton fabric. Our 17 year old couch was originally bought from Ethan Allan and the construction was in perfect condition, but the fabric was in such bad shape that the whole couch was ready to be tossed. Now it looks like we have a brand new couch! Plus the covers can be washed so we will enjoy them for years to come. We are so glad we came across this company. This option was so much better for our pocketbooks and the environment.
I would have definitely given 5 stars but it was VERY hard to get the leather slips on (almost impossible!). The video was useful but too fast and made it look way easier than it was. It took 2 of us 8 hours (over 2 days as I ordered a staple gun to finish it). There's no way I could have done it myself! It came in a month, great service. I'm over the moon with the result and wouldn't hesitate to recommend
Tolles Produkt, der Bezug für mein IKEA Kramfors Sofa passt wie angegossen und sieht super aus! Das Ding drüber zu kriegen ist auch nicht so schwer, hab's alleine geschafft.
Die Zollgebühren wurden wie versprochen erstattet, also auch hier alles bestens.
Besonders hat mich die Qualität des Kundenservice gefreut. Nette und hilfsbereite Menschen, die vor allem genau Bescheid wissen. Sehr angenehme, freundliche und schnelle Kommunikation (schnell im Rahmen der Zeitverschiebung zu Australien, wo der Support wie ich annehme sitzt).
I love the cover! Great fit, great material, great color. Very happy with my purchase!
Super schöner klassischer Bezugsstoff, sehr ordentlich genäht, schnelle Lieferung, gern wieder und wird weiter empfohlen :-)
So far, so great! First of all, the couch cover came a few weeks earlier than I was expecting, so that was a plus! It slipped on beautifully and compliments everything as intended. I did tie some of the straps before attaching the Velcro as that provided a more snug fit. The velvet is way more comfortable than the original fabric. Our cats have already tested it out thoroughly, leaving behind no visible claw marks or snags. It does attract cat hair easily, but our Dyson cleans it up in a jiffy. Within a week, one of our cats puked on the couch (which has NEVER happened in 10+ years of having cats). Fortunately, it beaded and lifted right up with OUT spray and baby wipes. All in all, it’s working out great and will likely survive the kitties!
Worth every penny! Such a great fit, excellent craftsmanship. We are so glad we didn't buy a new couch when ours was in great shape - now we can spend more on new chairs!
We just put on our Comfort Works slipcovers - for our 3-seat and 2-seat Ikea Ektorp couches - and we are EXTREMELY happy. They have really given both couches (both 15-years old) new life. And knowing they are washable gives us peace of mind with two teenagers and a pooch (who naturally has full furniture privileges). The piping-free Scandi design makes the couches look less like the Ikea couches they are. They are a little roomy, but think that will work well (and much preferred to being overly tight!) And with Ektorp now discontinued in Canada, it's a relief to be able to "keep them going". Also appreciated the wonderful service from the CW team; prompt updates, and a personal touch. We will definitely be recommending CW to friends and family and look forward to ordering again in future! Thank you!!
Perfect fit
After reading all positive reviews, I was confident on Comfortworks but wasn’t so sure about the fabric that I chose (canvas white). I’ve just received the slipcovers and they’re exactly what I expected. Well made. Very satisfied with the purchase.
We recovered our pottery barn sofa for our guest room with a lovely gray velvet. So beautiful and soft . Looks amazing in the room . We received our international package sooner than expected which was a wonderful surprise ! Communication about couch measurements was quick and easy . Thank you ! This is is the second piece we have recovered.
We loved out Stockholm 3 seater velvet sofa from Ikea so we bought a slipcover from them because we were concerned velvet could easily be damaged. It wasn't 3 years later that we needed to use it. At first, we thought it we'd spent too much money on the slipcover, but WOW! once we put it on, it was worth it. The velvet felt softer and nicer than the original. The fit was perfect. It was very tight and difficult to put on, but once you did, there were no wrinkles and shifting in the covers. Their service it excellent and friendly. I would definitely use them again in the future. Oh, and their website is very helpful and useful, well designed, minimal clutter.
Fantastic covers, great fit and lovely fabric. It's a simple but brilliant idea for refreshing the sofa instead of replacing it!
High standard so happy I got 2 “new “ sofas by changing the cowers. The fabric is god quality
The couch looks brand new and expensive! Cannot believe how well made they are and for such a reasonable price. I need to buy a bit of stuffing to help fill in more work down cushions but otherwise it fits great. So glad I decided to order from Comfort Works.
These slip covers have transformed my living room. What was once been a soiled and uninviting space has turned into a welcoming and used space. I actually like the couch more with the slip covers. Thanks
Comfort Works