Comfort Works Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read Comfort Works Reviews

About Comfort Works:

We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

AJMcNeill
Comfort Works 5 star review on 25th September 2020
Andy T
More Photos & Videos
My orders are dribbling in rather than coming in with one delivery. I received the foot stool covers but the arm chair and two sofas covers are still pending. It would have been better had Comfort delivered all the covers in one delivery.
The couch cover was a little hard to wiggle on. But seems to fit perfectly! Very pleased and would use again. Just a little expensive so hopefully I wont need to for a little while 😃
Very pleased with the covers-needed to do considerable amount of ironing and had assumed covers would be the same length as original,was surprised to find them touching the floor-was able by addition of elastic to draw them up to get a better fit. Delivery info was incorrect-luckily in 2 days earlier than advised
I was very happy with the services and the cover I received. Will def use CW again whenever I need new covers.
La verdad es que estoy sorprendida con la atención, muy buena.
El producto se adapta a lo esperado. Parece de buena calidad.
Creo que repetiré
The quality is excellent and the colour is exactly as pictured on the website. Honestly the best part is the customer experience...

Every message that I sent was answered within a short delay which made the ordering process was super easy! The cover even arrived beautifully packaged with a personalize note as well.

The only downfall is that as a Canadian paying in US dollars is quite costly. A $500 US order was close to $700 CAD plus a $53 customs charge. That’s the only negative issue but it’s to be expected when living in Canada.

Would highly recommend Comfort Works to give any couch a new makeover!
Comfort Works 4 star review on 25th May 2019 Comfort Works 4 star review on 25th May 2019 Comfort Works 4 star review on 25th May 2019
I love my slipcover. I just put it on today. We will see overtime if it is worth the hefty price tag. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is that the fabric that I wanted to purchase was out of stock for a very long time and I had to wait a couple of month before I could order and then wait a few more weeks for shipping.
Comfort Works 4 star review on 12th May 2019
Hi there Amber,

Thank you so much for the picture and for taking time to leave us a review.

We are so sorry about the delay with your initial fabric. Our fabrics are made specifically for us and unfortunately, the batches did not pass QC and had to be re-made, hence the delay.

We apologize for the delay and will work on ways to ensure that this does not happen again.
Excellent service, communication with the staff was pleasant, prompt and professional. DHL delivery (Holland) was remarkably fast. Covers fit perfectly. Light colour fabric (lonen) to cover dark colour shines through a bit.
Good experience, can recommand it!
Hi there Jce,

We are so glad that you like your new linen covers. Thank you for leaving us a review. 😁
The material feels nice and the color looks good. Also it's nice that we ordered the armrest covers because they are easy to wash.
for the cushions, the covers fit very well (slightly bigger than the original ones, that were so tight fitting that they were a pain to put on)
the only negative point is: for the sofa body and the arms, the covers are slightly too big (maybe 1-2 cm) which makes it a bit difficult to overlap the two sides of the velcro.
The couch cover was a little pricey but well worth it! Looks just even better than the original upholstery and is easier to clean. I got the heavy duty fabric and dirt and mud wiped off easily even on my green couch. I opted for the same color piping which also gives the couch a nice touch
Comfort Works 4 star review on 27th December 2018
Hi Noelle,

Thanks for the review! We're glad that you like your new Kino Willow covers. 😃
Very good sofa cover, fit well on the sofa
Thanks for your feedback, Nicola!
Very good sofa covers for Ikea sofas that we couldn't find anymore. Our sofa looks new again. The only think to improve is that they should inform that you need to pay the import tax at customs because the goods come from Hong Kong.
Comfort Works 4 star review on 22nd September 2018 Comfort Works 4 star review on 22nd September 2018
Hi Cristina, thanks for sharing your photos with us! We'll also be in touch ASAP regarding the matter of taxes, as we clearly display this information on our checkout page and also remind you via email, but we'll definitely try to make this information clearer. Hope you're loving your new sofa covers :)
The package was very neat and compact making use of the wonderful Royal Mail delivery service,with a cloth bag protecting the cushion covers with a nice note with my name on it
Thanks for your review, Alison!
Good quality and very good Customer Service!
Now that I've had these covers for a couple of months I have to say that I'm very happy with the quality. I do plan to buy more of them.
My only complaint is some of them felt a little lose (slightly too big) on my cushions, but not too painfully obvious to those who sit on them.
Hi there Rob, it seems that you're facing this issue because your cushions have been compressed over time and hence, the covers seem a bit loose. You can alleviate this issue by putting your cushion inserts out in the sun to decompress and the covers should fit nicely.
Service was great however a bit pricy and it was difficult to find the correct matching fabric and color. Now we have bit different colour and a different fabric. It looked like a match on-line though. It works great however not looking that nice.
Hi Stefan, we're sorry that the covers didn't turn out as you'd had in mind. The images of samples on our site can vary from the actual batch of fabric. We do encourage our users to get physical samples of the fabric so that they would be able to experience the color, texture and feel of the fabric before actually getting the covers made. :)
A lot to choose off
First I have to say the customer service from Comfort Works was terrific. Even when they sent only half my order of two pairs of custom arm rest covers, they expressed shipped the other pair to me and I had it just a few days later. Not bad for living half way around the world. Oh, and I forgot to mention they looked and fit great!

Steve R.
USA
Hi Steve

Thanks so much for the feedback and review :) Glad we managed to resolve things in the end!
ottima qualità dei materiali . appena lunghi i tempi di produzione ma ne vale la pena aspettare per prodotto esclusivo fatto a mano di gran qualità
la cura si vede anche nei piccoli dettagli come il confezionamento
ottima qualità dei materiali. i tempi di realizzazione sono un pò lunghi ma vale la pena attendere per un esclusivo prodotto su misura fatto a mano.
elegante la confezione ...la cura si vede anche nei piccoli dettagli.
Comfort Works is rated 4.84 based on 2,300 reviews