Comfort Works Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read Comfort Works Reviews

About Comfort Works:

We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

Comfort Works 5 star review on 15th October 2020
Patricia
Comfort Works 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Donna
Compramos una funda para un Klippan de IKEA, ha quedado genial, le ha dado un toque clásico al sofa para que pegue mejor con nuestro salón, lo más importante ha sido tapar las patas feas que tiene el Klippan, y las costuras clasicas de la funda nueva son muy bonitas. La calidad es buena, ha llegado rápido y el contacto con Comfort Works ha sido muy positivo, volveremos a comprar en el futuro seguro. Cuelgo fotos, aún no hemos planchado la funda por eso queda un poco arrugado.

We bought a Klippan cover from Comfort Works, we chose the classic option to make the sofa fit in better with the other furniture in our lounge which is more classic in style. The new cover looks great, the quality is nice, the fit is good and it covers the ugly Klippan feet, also the classic beading looks really great. I attached photos but we didn't get round to ironing the cover yet so it's a bit wrinkled. The delivery to Spain was quick and the contact we had with Comfort Works was positive, I will happily buy from them again.
Comfort Works 5 star review on 26th October 2020 Comfort Works 5 star review on 26th October 2020 Comfort Works 5 star review on 26th October 2020
It would have cost twice as much as a brand new sofa to recover my Pottery Barn sectional. They no longer make slip covers for my model, so I was delighted to discover Comfort Works had the exact dimensions. I am so happy with the quality of fabric and craftsmanship of my slip cover. The sofa and cushions were still in good condition, and I am delighted to extend the life of this sofa. It looks brand new!
I am happy to conserve rather than waste a perfectly good sofa. Thank you Comfort Works! I highly recommend your company!
We are delighted with our Performance Velvet Turquoise slipcover. It has breathed much needed "new life" into our Ikea Karlstadt 3 seater sofa. Quality product and a quality service ... thank you very much. Margaret and Trevor (Dundee, Scotland)
I'm so thrilled with my new sofa cover for my 15 year old Kramfors Ikea 2 seat sofa. I was sad that Ikea had discontinued this item as the cushions were still in great shape. In the middle of the Covid lockdown I decided to take a chance and see what I could find online. To my excitement, I found Comfortworks! I have loved the entire process. The communication has been wonderful. I ordered the Urban everyday Tweed and I absolutely love the colour and fabric. The value has been incredible. I feel like I have a new couch. THANK YOU COMFORTWORKS.
The covers are perfect,they fit beautifully and have given my Sofa a few more years of life.
We wanted to upcycle our couch and we are so glad we found Comfort Works! Every dollar spent was worth it for the quality of the material and how great it looks. The installation was super easy, it fits like a glove. It really feels like having a new couch and we didn’t have to spend $2000 for a new couch and throw away the one we love and have had for over 5 years.
Great service and amazing work. Perfect fit.
Lieferzeit ca. 2 Wochen! Bezüge passen sehr gut! Einfach montiert
Kann ich nur empfehlen
We got the slipcover for the Muji beanbag sofa. It is absolutely perfect!! Looks great, and the quality is amazing. Great service and fast shipping too!
My order arrived earlier than expected, and the quality is very good! The company has been very easy to deal with and would definitely order again.
Completely thrilled and beyond obsessed with my new couch cover. I was worried that it wouldn’t fit properly, but you guys exceeded my expectation over all. Very well packaged and not delayed. It’s like I purchased a new Nockeby Loveseat sofa ♥️🥰 completed my vision for sure! Will recommend to EVERYONE.
Very impressed with the quality of my CW slipcover. It fits so well that it appears I’ve had my couch reupholstered. I wanted a slipcover that would protect my couch from my 4 dogs and selected the kino ash fabric. It looks as if it’ll be very durable for its intended purpose. I was reluctant to spend so much money with a company located outside the US; but the customer service I received was so exceptional that I decided to pull the trigger. It did take nearly 6 weeks to receive the end product but the wait was well worth it.
Excellent product! Our cover fits perfectly. What a wonderful way to refresh an aging IKEA sofa.
I received my covers yesterday and I love them. They fit well and were easy to get on. My chairs look brand new! I’d highly recommend Comfort Works, professional service from start to finish.
Hi received my backabro covers yesterday and I am delighted with them, my couch is new again, I am thrilled with them! Laura in Ireland
Nous avons reçu toutes les housses comme prévu. Elles sont très bien.
C'est parfait ! Nous sommes très satisfaits.
Merci à vous
Cordialement
Commande passée via internet sans savoir vraiment si le site valait le coup, en ayant lu des commentaires tout de même ! Je recommande comfort works, professionnalisme et amabilité , mon canapé de fait un seconde jeunesse avec des housses de qualité ! La matière velours que j’ai choisie est superbe, le textile de qualité , les finitions top !
Le délai indiqué pour la livraison est respecté, dans mon cas, j’ai été livrée plus tôt que prévu ! J’ai avancé les frais de livraison FedEx et j’ai été aussitôt remboursée !
Bref, n’hésitez pas !
Comfort Works 5 star review on 24th October 2020
We got slipcovers for our dinning chairs, and we LOVE them! There was nothing wrong with our chairs, I just wanted to have a different color, but didn’t want to buy cheap slipcovers... these ones look amazing and the fit was perfect. The only thing I wasn’t big fan of was that communication wasn’t the greatest. After placing my order I didn’t hear anything from anyone for almost 2 weeks. Not even a confirmation email. After contacting them by email and chat they finally got back to me to tell me for whatever reason they forgot to contact me. Everything seem fine after that... I sent in measurements to confirm everything, then they said they would contact me again, but a month went by and I didn’t hear from them. So I reached out to them via chat and they told me it was about to go to production, and 2 days after I saw the status finally change to “production.” They shipped pretty quick after that. Even if the wait and communication wasn’t the greatest, it was totally worth it. Pic is before I even put the Velcro on the bottom of the chairs to secured them tight, and even like that looks great.
Nous sommes ravis de la qualité des housses que nous avons commandées. Comfort Works nous a permis de garder la fonctionnalité que nous apprécions dans notre ancien canapé tout en ayant l'impression d'en avoir changé pour un neuf ! Le service client tient également ses promesses et le suivi est sérieux et rassurant. +++ :)
Parfait avec un petit mot dans le paquet!
Comfort Works is rated 4.83 based on 2,395 reviews