Comfort Works Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read Comfort Works Reviews

About Comfort Works:

We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

info@comfortworks.com.au

Suite 112/358, Clarendon StSouth Melbourne

Tell us how Comfort Works made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Comfort Works 5 star review on 15th May 2020
Comfort Works 5 star review on 8th May 2020
kelli waddell
Comfort Works 5 star review on 25th April 2020
More Photos & Videos
BRAVO ET MERCI pour votre beau travail, Vous êtes des magiciens j ai l impression d'avoir changé de canapé... Vos doigts de fée ont fait des merveilles de finition... j adore mon nouveau canapé....
I wanted a new cover but not new sofa so I was so excited to find comfort works. I ended up choosing a brown leather-ish look and it looks great. They took some time to make it and delivery maybe 6 weeks? I knew it would take time and I will def come buy from here again for the same couch or the other furniture I have. ;)
Excellent slip-cover and the company was so easy to work with. Would definitely use them again and recommend them to others.
This is my second slipcover from Comfort Works. Fits like a glove and sent to me in a timely manner!
Great job and thank you!!
Todo perfecto de principio a fin. El envio fue bastante rápido y el empaquetamiento muy bueno. Tela de calidad igual a la de las muestras y ajuste en el sofa perfecto y facil de poner. Incluso la devolución de la tasa de aduanas fue rápida y sin problemas.
No puedo más que recomendarlos
We love our new sofa cover for our IKEA Karlstad! The fit is perfect! The piping makes it look fresh, chic and new! I have to redecorate my apartment! The customer service was excellent! The whole experience really brightened our spirits especially with the current state of our world!

Thank you!

Hilda from Brooklyn, NY
The covers are a great value. They look great. Am very happy with them.
Upon receiving my 6 slipcovers for dining chairs, they did not fit. After weeks of waiting, I was very disappointed that the product I ordered did not have dimensions as expected thus more waiting and communication with the company. However, the customer service was superb. Comfort Works re-made my product at the exact dimensions of chairs I had in my home at no additional charge. They arrived and fit perfectly. I am very grateful and impressed!
Hey Maci,

I am so happy to see them fit (so beautifully too!) on your IKEA chairs. Thank you for working with me to get these done for you.

Cheers!
Ning from Comfort Works
Comfort Works gave me great customer service as I was making my order, and its been brilliant that even with a global lockdown the order arrived with a comparatively short delay. I am really pleased with the slip covers, they make my Ikea sofa bed look brilliant and add a touch of glamour to my home.
We purchased a Comfort Works sofa cover in Dec and received it in Jan. We had been loving it for a few months, however, we had some concerns that needed addressing. After letting Samantha T. know from Comfort Works, she worked tirelessly to find out if there was something that could be done to assist. She managed to get our entire sofa cover replaced for no added cost in a different fabric than we'd originally purchased and worked closely with us to ensure we got the right colour by sending fabric samples to us first. We received our new sofa cover today and are so excited about the way it looks and we are confident the fabric will be more of what we needed. I have never experienced such amazing customer service from a company nor one who is willing to stand by their products so substantially! We are truly impressed and will recommend Comfort Works to everyone we know! Thank you so much to Samantha as well! You are simply amazing!
Absolutely amazing company! Stunning, beautiful, reliable, exceptional workmanship!
We absolutely love our new couch cover! The fabric is great quality and I loved that I could see samples before I decided. Ordering was easy and the arm covers were a great idea. Thanks CW!
I would definitely recommend this site! Their customer service is amazing!!! I needed to cancel my order because my sister already bought the couch cover I got, and I heard back with them within 24 hours and they issued a refund right away! They were so helpful, when I move into my apartment I will definitely be shopping with them again!
We had a custom cover for our pottery barn sofa after the original white was ruined by my toddlers - the black linen cover we got makes the sofa look ten times better than the sofa looked pre-kids! So happy with the results!
Absolut guter Service. Schnelle Lieferung, und das in Corona Zeiten. Qualität schaut auch gut aus. Vielen Dank.
Herzlichen Dank für die tolle Bewertung, gern jederzeit wieder!
Liebe Grüße,
Sarah von Comfort Works
Cover is amazing quality and fits beautifully. Staff was helpful with questions about shipping during the production. I recommend the process of ordering samples and 'trying out' at home- I dirtied and scrubbed fabrics on the samples prior to ordering. Our final pick is a winner!
Couldn’t be happier with the customer service experience or the product we received. The material gives our low-end couch the high-end feel and uniqueness we wanted.
Alles super ! Ganz toller Kundenservice und das Produkt sieht toll aus!
Auch die Lieferung über Fedex und das Zahlen der Zollgebühren, sowie die sofortige (!) Rückzahlung von Comfort Works liefen perfekt.
Danke für den tollen Bezug :)
Vielen Dank für dein tolles Feedback, das wissen wir sehr zu schätzen!
Liebe Grüße,
Sarah von Comfort Works
I’m super impressed wirh the speed and quality I feel like I have a brand new couch. The leather quality is amazing and feels like high end couch I would otherwise not be able to afford
I can't say how impressed we are with the fit, we love the look. Thank you!
Comfort Works is rated 4.84 based on 1,830 reviews