Company Check Reviews

Read Company Check Reviews

contactus@companycheck.co.uk

Caspian Point OnePierhead StreetCardiff

Tell us how Company Check made you happy
Having used Company Check now for several years, upon renewing we had problems getting the correct subscription for our company needs. We called the help line, and a very helpful lady (Lucy Rees), helped me out and ensured we were on the right package. We use Company Check several times a week, checking all details for new customers, and updates for older customer. Having used some of the others, this is by far the best checking website for our medium size business.
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review of your experience with Company Check! We're so pleased that our reports are useful and that our customer service exceeded your expectations! Do contact our support team if you ever require any assistance; we'll always be here and happy to help. Thank you for using Company Check!
Using Company Check was simple and quick. The information it provided allowed me to make my decision promptly. An excellent product "that does exactly what it says on the tin".
disappointing user experience abandoned fast
EASY TO FIND INFORMATION
Great and easy to use
Dear All, the information I got are available in www free of charge, means: I got not any further information. Paid thje money for nothing
Same information that is freely available on companies house site. Why are you charging for this!
I did not manage to get any more information than the one which is already available on the internet for free. Actually I asked for a refund with no response so far...
great experience
Credit reports are not very useful and some are well out of date. Cancelled my renewal, but they still took payment. Tried to contact them to get it renewed but just getting ignored.
The information that I received was about what I expected to receive, but I was not impressed to see that having bought a one off report that it seems this had somehow authorised an auto renewal in a years time!
i havent got the report Yet is it on its way to me ?
The Credit Report I was trying to get on a particular director who has multiple debts has not been sent and I was signed up to a £60.00 5 report deal which I did not want. Complained immediately by e-mail and only now been contacted with the usual satisfaction survey.
Efficient fast accurate cost effective service - well done!
Thank you!
Great service
Thanks for your review!
I was pleasantly surprised that because my request was unusual, and it was my first time on your website, the operator realised I was terminating the conversation too hastily by rating the chat ... but she kept going giving me extra info. My only wish is that there was some way of finding who owns non-limited Companies. There Must be a way!
Thanks for your review of Company Check!
I Googled a company that I wanted to get a report on. The search results took me to companysearch site. It looked like they could give me a report for the company I was looking for. I paid the £24, but when I tried to use the credit, I discovered this website did not have a report available for the company I was interested in. CompanyCheck listened to my complaint and duly refunded my money. Thank you .. ;)
Thank you for your one-star review, Graham. I can see that you wanted a credit report for Company SC375350. This report can be found on our site simply by searching for it and I can actually see from your account that this was the report you originally bought. Nevertheless, our 7-day money-back guarantee means that we will happily refund you in full, no questions asked, and this is what our support team did. If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again via contactus@companycheck.co.uk
Professional works
Thanks for your review!
Got what I was looking for.
Thanks for your review of Company Check!
Thought I was buying a company check but all I see is a receipt and no check! What do I do to get a company check then? No instructions ! Totally bewildered and so disappointed.
Hello! Thanks for leaving a review of your experience with Company Check. At the top of all of our receipts, you will see the following sentence "Thank you for your order. This email is your VAT receipt. Login to start checking companies". We delivered over 100 million reports to 21 million visitors last year alone which is why we do not automatically send reports, however I can see that the report you bought was emailed over to you by our support team. All purchases can be found under the "Order History" section of your account - If you want a Company Check, just log in :) We hope this information along with our email correspondence has been helpful to you but do get in touch if you need anything else.
Great service