Complete Cover Group Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Complete Cover Group
Telephone

How would you rate Complete Cover Group ?

"3 TIVOLI ROAD SE27 0ED Carlos White carlrowhite@hotmail.com 07943638248 car LA 55 XCD your company has fraud me of my money and I am seeking help from other Body. on the 03/08/2018 I called your office to make my payment on my car insurance it was for. £175.82 since I had missed the first payment date I was charge an extra £30 which I was willing to pay. now when I finally got through to you office, I was told that my policy was cancelled due to late payment. I could not believe what I was hearing, I explained to your office that it was a genuine mistake on my part. thought it was the 3/08/2018 but you are saying it was the 2/08/18 your office did not send me a reminder and I did not receive a letter to sate it was the 2/08/18. I am saying your office did not send me a reminder letter, I just did not receive one through the post, I picked up something on my email address and I quickly read the note but I was so busy at work I did not take time to read it preparedly. my bad, now the representative who's name is Grey said what he can do is to take my payment anyway and when he collected the payment he would then speak to his manager who would be able to grace me or give a second chance, I just renew my car insurance with your office, I could have gone to others who were charging me less on my car consider I have 7 years no claim bonus. anyways, you rept Grey came back after I waited out my entire lunch break 45 minutes with bad news we cannot reinstate the policy and WE ARE TAKING YOUR MONEY AS PART of the payment for breaching your agreement with us. Hell-hole...what is this, Grey did not mention that, if he had said'' well what I can do is to talk to my manger and try and work something or I can collect the late payment but if my manager does not agree to reinstate you we will hold on to that money''. that would give me the chance to say no speak to your manager first, he took my money under false pretense than came back to let me know we will take the money and we are not reinstate you back in exact words. Now I am human my car is my means of getting to and from work I am not a careless person I am a big man it was yes a human error on my par to over look one day instead of the 2/8/18 I thought it was he 3/8/19 I called on the 3/8/18 I explained and I pay and your office who still cancelled me, when an agreement between your customer (me) and the company go wrong yes the customer has to pay the outstanding balance on the account I should have gotten 10 days to settle my error. Your office took my money, now, I have no way of getting to work, I have no more money to put towards my next deposit on my next insurance, I have two daughters who I moving here and there. do you have a family? would you like someone to treat you like that, it was only one day I called early in the morning..I will not stop until I get some feed back, I would like your office to send me a copy of the letter your office send to me as a reminder I would also like to speak with the manage, yes I know I am just an normal person but remember normal people make a difference..I am going now to your review outlook, this is what an review outlook is for any company, it help customer to make decision on your product or service. That is BULLING AND ALSO DECEPTIVE ON GREY AND YOUR COMPANY PART. I AM MANGER. Please please don't ignore my letter I need my money or my car insurance reinstated in others I have no way of moving to and from work I gave your office my only £205. you took from my car why why if your office cancelled me why take my money that is BULLING AND DECEIVING,,your COMPANY fraud ME..Completed cover group TOOK MY MONEY I AM NOT RICH I AM POOR FATHER WITH TWO DAUGHTERS ONE IS 13 YEARS AND THE NEXT IS 3 YEARS OLD By sharing your experiences, you're helping other customers to make an informed-decision. We appreciate your feedback. Thank to Thank you Complete Cover Group for your letting know that I company can just took your money without asking.."
Complete Cover Group is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews