Corte Clean Composite Deck Cleaner Reviews

of reviewers recommend Corte Clean Composite Deck Cleaner
Read Corte Clean Composite Deck Cleaner Reviews

About Corte Clean Composite Deck Cleaner:

DISCATISFIED CORTE-CLEAN® CUSTOMERS (anything less than a 5 Star Review)!

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A NEGATIVE REVIEW!!!

Please immediately contact Corte LLC if you are not satisfied with our proven product, which has existed for over a decade, with so many positive reviews & re-peat customers. We are a small, 1 product, family run, American made business. We will do our best to help you, as we are EXPERTS in composites & keeping them clean.

We wish to help! (415) 924-9500 X 1
Please leave a message if we fail to answer the phone.
We will call you back ASAP!

We want to make sure you not only get your composites THOROUGHLY CLEAN, we want to make sure you understand how to generally SPEND LESS TIME & MONEY, in the future, keeping composites clean. Corte-Clean® is proven to do this when used "at least twice yearly, spring & fall, or when stains appear" at the "routine cleaning" reduced "up to" 1/2 strength. If mold stains are returning, you are waiting too long to proactively Corte-Clean®, and likely wasting more time, labor and money than necessary! See how little Corte-Clean® can be proactively used to save. THis has the added benefit of being more ECO Responsible!

Corte-Clean® is the most recommended solution for deep cleaning Composite Deck, Dock & Fence of all common stains, NOT JUST those caused by MOLDS. Say goodbye to mold & mildew stains, black spots, grease, oil, rust and more with out the need to expensively purchase and laboriously use multiple non-compatible poisonous and/or corrosive to structural metal cleaning chemicals, especially those that contain oxalic acid or sodium hypochlorite, the active biocide in chlorine bleach which OSHA DOES NOT RECOMMEND FOR MOLD & science by Oregon State University has proven to be ineffective from the wood of which most composites are partially made. Don't be another sucker for "The Chlorine Bleach SCAM"!!!

(415) 924-9502

info@compositedeckcleaner.com

Tell us how Corte Clean Composite Deck Cleaner made you happy
Corte Clean Composite Deck Cleaner 5 star review on 15th June 2020
Brandi
More Photos & Videos
We have been using Corte Clean on our deck for a few years now and don’t consider using anything else. We have a Trex deck that was built about eight years ago and in areas that don’t get enough air flow underneath, we get spots of dark mold. The Corte Clean makes such an amazing difference! We clean it in the springtime and along with spraying and waiting the suggested time, we also keep a stiff bristle broom and give the section a little scrub and rinse. It’s an easy process and once it’s done, the deck feels so clean and feels good on bare feet. We really enjoy our deck after it’s cleaned.
We have a Trex deck located in Minnesota that is approximately 10 years old. We bought it because it didn't need to be painted so it would last. After about a year, it started getting black mold spots all over it. We went online and found out Trex was known for this problem. Had I known Trex had this problem, we would have rather installed a wood deck and just painted it. We contacted the Trex company and they were not helpful. We went to Lowe's and discovered Corte Clean. Unfortunately, it was beyond its expiration date, and didn't work! I called the Corte Clean company on a Saturday and they resolved the problem. Corte Clean is the only stuff that got the deck clean. Lowe's no longer carries it, so we order it from the company. We have now been using Corte Clean for 10 years.
Thanks for the testimonial. We have reduced your order by $10 to show our appreciation.
I have been using Corte Clean to clean my Trex deck of mold for years and just love it. It got rid of the oil stains too. It's amazing!
Thanks for the testimonial & order today. We have given you free shipping to show our appreciation.
I found out about Corte Clean from my father-in-law, who use to own a house with a composite deck. We use to order it together. I have a 12 X 14 second story Timbertech deck with stairs down to the ground level in New Jersey. It has lots of trees around it and gets mold. I take the pressure washer to it to remove them, then use Corte Clean. I do this twice yearly, in the spring and fall. I have been using Corte Clean for 10 years. The deck still looks brand new, excluding where it wasn't properly installed with proper drainage gaps.
Thanks for the order & testimonial. Please contact us next time you need Corte Clean so we can give you a discount.
We get black mold spots on our composite deck. I have two types of composite decking, as we extended the deck. It's about 400 square feet total in Iowa. This is my 4th time purchasing Corte Clean. I tried some old Corte Clean and it didn't work. I noticed the date was expired from 2018. Fresh Corte Clean works pretty darn good! I just bought two more today.
Thanks for your order & testimonial today. We discounted your order by $10 to show our appreciation.
We have been using Corte Clean to clean our composite deck for 10 years, mostly for mold. My son in Cincinnati uses it too. We are happy with the results.
Thank you for your order & testimonial today. We have rewarded you with FREE SHIPPING to show our appreciation.
My husband and I installed a TimberTech composite deck to replace the old rotted out wood deck on our condo in Ohio. We didn't want to have to sand, paint and seal anymore. We were looking for less maintenance. To our surprise, mold showed up, so we bought a pressure washer to clean it. Using it was a lot of effort and didn't get the deck clean! Additionally, we were worried about permanently damaging the expensive decking, as so many of our neighbors have done. Most are now black with mold. Their decks look awful and they cover them with rugs. I called TimberTech and they recommended Corte Clean. I am very happy with the product. We have now been using it for 3 or 4 years. It works so well, I sold the power washer because I no longer need it. I am very happy with the product and the way it cleans.
Thanks for the testimonial & order today! We have given you free shipping to show our appreciation. Please tell your HOA of Corte Clean.
I've had a TimberTech deck for 12 to 15 years. I bought it at Heartville Hardware here in southern Ohio. It gets black and green mold because its on the shady side of the house. The first time I used Corte Clean, I was sold. The deck looked like new. It also works great on my concrete driveway.
Thanks for the testimonial, especially with the concrete, & your order today. We applied FREE SHIPPING to your order to show our appreciation.
I used Corte Clean for the last 10 years. The absolute best composite cleaner on the market. Last year i didn't plan ahead and the local stores were out, so i tried another product. Big mistake. I ended up online and ordering the REAL DEAL Corte Clean. I clean the deck twice a year because it looks so awesome and makes it look new again. Thanks Again for such a great product.
We apologize for your local store being sold out, as we can't force retailers to make sure Corte Clean is in stock. Hopefully you let them know of your results with the other product vs Corte Clean. We thank you for buying direct online. Unfortunately, you had to clean your composites twice; wasting your time & money. Since you already bought it, contact us next time you need it and we will give you a discount. Thanks for the testimonial & your business!
We have an expensive large Fiberon Horizon PVC coated deck we installed approximately a decade ago here in Kentucky. It's actually 3 decks, on 3 levels, with stairs handrails, balusters, etc., around 400 square feet total. It is the textured decking that looks like wood with deep grooves that traps dirt and derbies. It gets real dirty and difficult to clean. I tried another product, but it excessively bleached and permanently damaged the deck! I can still see where I used it today, which makes me mad. I called the manufacturer, Fiberon, and they recommended Corte Clean. It is awesome! It is easy to use. You can see it work. We have been using it ever year since we found out about it. I use to buy it locally but now buy it directly form the website. I don't mind this, as it is fresher & works better. As long as we own this deck, and live in this house, we will be using Corte Clean to keep our deck clean. God bless you.
Thanks for the Testimonial! You WIN FREE Corte Clean. It ships tomorrow.
We have used corte clean for years and have always been pleased with it! And we always clean our deck twice a year because our rear of the house faces north and cedar trees around it. Glad to see we can still order on line.. sincerely Bill
Thanks for the testimonial! We are happy to be open & shipping during the Coronavirus outbreak. While people are being smart & staying home, most seem to be doing household chores. It's the perfect time to clean & enjoy your composite deck.
I have a 2,500 square foot TimberTech composite deck in Toronto Canada. I installed it in 2015 or 2016? No one told me it got moldy when I bought it, especially on the north side of the boat house! I tried the sodium hypochlorite chlorine bleach based products. Don't waste your time! After doing a lot of research on the internet, I finally found Corte Clean. It was the only website that explained the problem as it relates to the wood fiber tannin's and molds. This was the deciding factor in going with Corte Clean. Unfortunately, there wasn't a retailer near me, so I drove approximately 2 hours, each way, to the 84 Lumber in Buffalo, NY. They only had 2 bags of Corte Clean or I would have bought more!!! I took them home & used them. The label directions are crystal clear. This is the only product that works. I know a lot of people with composite decks and will be recommending this product. I just ordered 8 more to complete the job this spring. Thanks Corte Clean!
Thank you for the testimonial & order today! For your effort in purchasing our product & review, we reduced your order cost today by $97.46 and included a FREE bag of Corte Clean. Hopefully this pays for the fuel you used on the drive to get our product & the extra Corte Clean can be used this fall to keep your TimberTech clean.
The composite deck had been in place for 10+ years and never cleaned. It was it pretty bad shape!! We used the Corte Clean on a cloudy day so we could allow it to soak for the recommended time without drying out. The deck isn't perfect, but the difference is AMAZING. Very little scrubbing, very little effort and the deck looks so much better. We truly were not sure what to expect as this deck was in bad shape. Still a little more work to do, but I believe with another cleaning this Spring, it will look GREAT. Very pleased with the results.
FTM: Dover Delaware
Thanks for the testimonial! Their is good reason the Corte Clean label directions state "Works best in direct sunlight between 65 to 85 F.", especially to clean a neglected 10+ year old composite deck in pretty bad shape! The key to success isn't the time Corte Clean is allowed to work, but using it in the correct conditions & carefully following its label directions. Your deck would have likely turned out perfect, if this critical label direction was followed, especially if you didn't skip the final label direction which states “When Corte-Clean® no longer turns dirty or discolored, it can be diluted & allowed to dry on weathered composite surfaces. Corte-Clean® is designed to continue to clean any time it receives moisture. A white residue may remain until thoroughly rinsed (use a brush if necessary). Thoroughly rinse composite prior to using.)” The best way to thoroughly rinse is to apply before it rains and let the natural moisture complete the job. If it doesn't, re-apply. Perhaps this is all the remaining "work" you need to do? Once thoroughly Corte Cleaned and exposed to the sun for weathering issues even out, which generally takes 6 to 8 weeks, your composite deck should look "perfect." Don't forget to proactively Corte Clean your composites, at the reduced "routine cleaning" strength, "at least twice yearly, spring & fall, or when stains appear" if you wish to generally spend less time, labor & money keeping your composites clean. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
I live in Tampa Florida and have an EverGrain composite deck, which was installed years ago. I, like everyone else, get black mold stains. I have tried all the cheap products sold at Home Depot and Lowe's. Most just excessively bleach the color of the deck and don't get rid of the mold or last. I then tried Spray & Forget with no results. I called the company and they told me it would take up to 6 months to work. I told them I didn't want to wait till after Christmas for my deck to be clean or buy the company. I then tried Once and Done, which only lasted for a minute. Needless to say, I had previously used Corte Clean and you get what you pay for. I just ordered more and won't be again wasting my time or money with anything else.
Thank you for the testimonial & order. We have discounted your order by $4 and given you free shipping saving you another $6, for a grand total of $10 for taking the time. We love repeat customers that write reviews, especially after trying other products in-between.

Chlorine bleach or other sodium hypochlorite based biocides are scientifically proven to exacerbate mold problems while excessively bleaching/fading/weathering composites beyond what composite manufacturers disclose, especially when used in direct sunlight when most clean their composites. Additionally, most notice black or red rust stains caused by corrosion to structural metal decking hardware which require another expensive laborious non-compatible cleaning chemical to clean, which can release toxic poisonous gas when cleaning porous composites; one after the other. This has been the #1 biggest complaint in the composite decking industry for those manufacturers that recommend sodium hypochlorite against OSHA recommendations for cleaning mold. Unfortunately, corrosion is irreversible and it is our understanding that the use of corrosive cleaning chemicals can void structural metal decking hardware manufacturer warranties of screws, nails & joist hangers while making decks unsafe, especially when under load from people. This is currently the #1 safety issue facing those owners, manufacturers & retailers that continue to ignore. This is literally likely the ticking time bomb in the composite decking industry. The other products you mention, most don't want to wait or experience the same results. Owners generally end up having to buy other products to clean grease & oil and/or rust & tannin stains most commonly from the BBQ or leaves & pine needles. Unfortunately, these chemicals too aren't generally compatible. We have been bringing awareness to these issues with owners, retailers, distributors & manufacturers since the mid 2000's.
Tried a couple other products that were just bleach. I was surprised after using Corte Clean the first time that it brought the color back.
Thanks for pointing out that Corte Clean can help restore the color to composites where chlorine "bleach" or other sodium hypochlorite biocide based "products" have been previously used & taking the time to write this testimonial.

The use of sodium hypochlorite to clean molds, against OSHA recommendations, because it is scientifically proven to exacerbate the problem, not only generally excessively bleaches/fades/weathers composites beyond what is generally disclosed by manufacturers, it can dangerously corrode structural metal decking hardware such as screws, nails & joist hangers. This is the #1 safety problem in the composite decking industry which no person, employee or company should continue to ignore.
We have a large Trex composite deck and, over the years, tried pretty much every cleaning product out there, with less than satisfactory results. We tried Corte Clean this year and found it to be the only product which could "get the job done" with regard to removing both black and green mold and other stains. Our deck has gone from unsightly to looking "like new", simply by following the Corte Clean directions and applying the product at the recommended intervals. Corte Clean is a product which does exactly what the manufacturer states it will do. We'll never even consider using anything else.
Thanks for the Corte Clean TREX testimonial!

We hear this from so many Trex owners that have wasted so much time, labor & money, especially those products recommended by the Trex Company with all the known problems.

Perhaps the Trex Company will listen to an owner like you?

Please call next time you need some Corte Clean, as we would like to offer you a discount for taking the time to write this.
I have a Trex composite deck in Ohio on the back pouch that is 5 X 10 with steps that has been installed for 5 years and been using Corte Clean spring and fall to keep it clean. It has worked very well. I buy it at 84 Lumber.
Thank you for the testimonial & purchasing Corte Clean at 84 Lumber! Unfortunately we can't "verify" purchases made at any of our retailer partners, other than our website. Thank you for pointing out that proactively using Corte Clean "spring and fall keeps it clean". This is the key to keeping composites clean, especially those caused by mold in a moist environment such as Ohio. The more proactively composites are generally initially Corte Cleaned, the longer they generally stay clean.
I have a Nexwood composite deck with white vinyl railing that was made in Canada. I installed it in 2004. The manufacturer no longer exists. It is approximately 18' X 25' raised above the ground with two platforms and lots of steps. My deck was a mess! I barbecue on it year round, including the winter. It had grease, oil, rust, mold... You name it, it was stained. I was about to replace the deck, as it was that bad. I thought nothing would get it clean. I bought Corte Clean last year and couldn't believe how well it worked. It did take some time to clean, however that was to be expected, as I worked small sections. Honest to god, it now looks brand new. I just bought more about a month ago to keep it clean this fall and/or again in the spring.
Thanks for the testimonial & pointing out Corte Clean not only cleans mold stains, but grease, oil, rust, etc. Most do barbecue on composite decks resulting in these stains that need to be cleaned. We will give you a discount next time you need Corte Clean for taking the time to write this review.
Our Timbertech deck was installed in MN in 2007. It began to get black mold. Perhaps the ash trees around it had something to do with it? I used Corte Clean for the first time last year. It really cleaned it up. I have ordered more today to do a fall cleaning.
Thank you for the Testimonial! We have given you FREE SHIPPING for taking the time to write it. This is a $6 discount on your single order.
I have been using Corte Clean for years to clean the veranda made of Trex on my house. This product removes the barbecue grease and oil, rust from the cast iron bench, in addition to the mold. Not only does it work on the decking, but on the vinyl siding and cedar roof shingles to clean mold. I put it on in the spring and fall, especially the fall on the north side of the house. The rain and snow rinses it. It makes these items look like new.
Corte Clean Composite Deck Cleaner is rated 4.81 based on 554 reviews