One Call Insurance Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend One Call Insurance

How would you rate One Call Insurance ?

(optional)

"Was fantastic the most important things they you are open 7 days a week till 8 that is great ."
"Great price great service from AR6 very helpful would highly recommend"
"Efficient service, quick and easy and SL6 was very friendly and helpful. And of course great price!"
Christine Davies
Unverified Reviewer
"Competitive price. Renewal was as cheap as any of the quotes on a comparative web site. Easy to contact and friendly helpful staff."
"helpful and polite"
"If i could rate 0 stars I would. Went through compare the market, put all correct details in. Including partners IN10 which he received 4 years ago. called one call to take out the policy. again informed them of partners IN10. Sent all proofs they needed and received documents via post and email. Less than a month after taking out car insurance I went to add another car for a multi car policy only to be told that they have found the IN10 (which we told then about and sent proofs to them) and so they were now going to cancel the insurance. They were willing to allow us 7 days at a price of 89.99 including the 49.99 cancellation fee to sort out other insurance. Obviously we told them where to go. we made them aware of the IN10 right from the start. We purchased insurance elsewhere that day and told them where they could stick there 89.99 or 49.99 cancellation fee. Fuming does'nt begin to cover it. This is the worst company i have ever dealt with in my life. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. They just seem to hike up prices and add on extras or cancell insurance to receive the cancellation fees."
Susann Mitchell
Verified Reviewer
"Used for a few years now and highly recommend. SF9 has been very helpful today even though she has a sore throat. Thank you again One Call for another pleasant experience."
"I have found it extremely easy to update my policy with a new vehicle and sf7 made it very easy to accomplish this with the minimum of fuss."
"They match a price I was happier with it was a quick service I would use it again. Thank you EH2"
"spoke to Eh2 to discuss my renewal quote, very polite and efficient so decided to stay with One Call for another year which I don’t usually do."
"Desalt with my renewal quickly and efficiently."
"Chatted online to Sara, who was very helpful and provided valuable assistance."
"Discussed renewal with eh2 good service but wasn't pleased with automatic payment using the previous card used to take out the policy"
"Good price and service"
"Spoke with kw5 today could not have been more helpful very impressed"
"The live chat to change my car on the policy was faster than I have ever done it by phone and it was good to have the typing to refer to when details were passed on. The advisor, Sara, was excellent with information and advise."
ROBIN TOWNSEND
Unverified Reviewer
"Live chat went very well all very proffesional and easily"
"Spoke to sf7. Very helpful and very happy with the service provided today. Thank you"
"Efficient and well priced insurance .Would give 5 star if I didn,t have to go through the telephone " process "when being told " go on line ".Those of us of certain generation do not want to do business on line which takes more time than a simple phone call ."
"The call was answer quickly and I didn't need to go through endless menu options to get to speak with someone. The customer service rep. eh2 was very helpful and managed my renewal amendments efficiently."
One Call Insurance is rated 4.66 based on 41,398 reviews