One Call Insurance Reviews

customer service
Cancellations & Refunds
Difficult
cancellation process

How would you rate One Call Insurance ?

"Very clear and direct information. Polite, helpful and informative young lady. ba5"
Posted 47 minutes ago
"FAST AND EFFICIENT SERVICE WITH NO HASSLE. REFERENCE AR5."
Posted 49 minutes ago
"Efficient, friendly customer service team. Ref: eh2"
Posted 51 minutes ago
"Changing my insurance to another car was painless and thank you to RT2 for being very helpful on the transition, easy as."
Posted 51 minutes ago
"Telesales sf9 dealt with my call- was helpful and informative. My only gripe is with the pre- human contact automated exchange; was very long winded!"
"Yes very pleased"
Posted 52 minutes ago
"I used the Live Chat Service which worked well but was slow. Mia answered all my questions and made the change to my policy as requested. I would have given 5 stars, but as the process was slow I deducted one star. Mia was not responsible as she responded to me quickly, it's just slower than speaking directly to her! Well done Mia and thank you."
Posted 57 minutes ago
"By using comparethemarket, we received a competitive quote from One Call for home buildings and contents insurance. I spoke to a young lady (ref kl6), and she walked me through the details in simple terms. After clarifying a few points, I made the purchase, and the whole process was seemless"
Posted 57 minutes ago
"I spoke to Kr8 who answered my query in a prompt and polite manner. I was very pleased"
Posted 59 minutes ago
"JUST DEALT WITH A POLICY AMENDMENT ADDING A NEW CAR, CHARLOTTE CD4 WAS EFFICIENT AND HELPFUL AND ADVISED ME, VERY SIMPLE SYSTEM, WOULD RECOMMEND AND THANK YOU CHARLOTTE"
Posted 1 hour ago
"nl4 was patient and very helpful"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very easy to deal with on the phone with my requirements dealt with very efficiently and professionally."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very patient and helpful"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Small wait to get through which wasn’t to bad really pleasant operator quickly sorted me out changing new car details was very happy if quick and excellent service"
Posted 1 hour ago
"I received the answers I needed."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Eh2 was efficient and helpful and sorted in a few minutes. Many thanks"
"All great! Thanks! JA4"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Quickly moved my insurance over to new vehicle. Price was reasonable."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Brilliant customer service! Efficient, very friendly and extremely personable. My call was over 30 minutes but my agent was entertaining and engaging so it didn't feel as long. Very impressed."
Posted 1 hour ago
"mi 1 very helpful and efficient. policy has good price."
One Call Insurance is rated 4.64 based on 60,286 reviews