Consolidated Label Reviews

of reviewers recommend Consolidated Label
2 - 3 Hours
Read Consolidated Label Reviews

gstepp@consolidatedlabel.com

2001 East Lake Mary Blvd.

Tell us how Consolidated Label made you happy
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 9th August 2019
Francella
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 30th July 2019
whitney brown
I have been working with Consolidated Labels for several years. No one in the industry performs to the standards they deploy. The quality of the final product, their extensive expertise, and outstanding customer service place them in a league of their own.
In particular, my sales representative, Chris Harris exceeds all expectations.

Thanks you so much!
Jared Nottingham
Great service! Melinda is fantastic, thank you!
I am so happy with my labels. Cari Fernandez was patient and helped me throughout the entire process. I will definitely work with Cari again in the future.
Fast, efficient, courteous. Thank you!
Cari is the bomb!
Great Service Great Support!!! Best Label company I have used yet!!!!
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 29th August 2019
We have used Consolidated Label for several years. They are great to work with and deliver a quality label at a fair price.
good price
reasonable price and good quality products but take almost 1 month to receive the order.
so if you think you will need it order a months at leaset ahead of time
Fast response, high quality product.
Great labels every time with fast turnaround times and prices. Melinda is wonderful to work with and highly recommend this printing company.
Great experience from start to finish. Cari was excellent in helping us through the process. When she was on vacation, the Consolidated team continued follow-up. The final product was beyond what I had hoped for… excellent, fantastic, beautiful, on-time, on budget and as promised to mention a few adjectives. I am looking forward to working with them again soon. I know you will be impressed.

Historic Maps, enhanced graphic cartography
Very satisfying work well done job on the LABELS they are no 1 in the labeling business good prices quality work and friendly people that the 3 things I rates the company we do business with they pass with flying colors I advise if you are looking to buying labels START with consolidate labels first
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 9th August 2019
Responded quickly to our need for some labels after a fire wiped out our inventory even though it was a small order.
Love the process and convenience. This was my second order and everything went perfectly.
Ordering from CL is always a breeze. Speedy response and the product is always exactly what we were looking for! Their team is phenomenal.
I have been working with Consolidated Label for 7 years now. I am very happy with the service and design process. I would definitely recommend Consolidated Label for any label project big or small.
Whitney Brown
Owner The Olive Wagon
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 30th July 2019
Cari F. was fantastic again as we made a big switch to a compact label design. She sent samples and guided us through the options and answered all our nagging questions. She has been our sales and support person throughout and we appreciate her! The quality was exactly as promised! Thank you!
Rhonda was great to work with! THanks
We have ordered from Consolidated Label multiple times in the past year and they have always produced high quality labels for us in moderate volumes at a reasonably quick turnaround. Their customer service team is great and work with you through any questions or concerns you may have.
Consolidated Label is rated 4.81 based on 626 reviews