Consolidated Label Reviews

of reviewers recommend Consolidated Label
2 - 3 Hours
Read Consolidated Label Reviews

gstepp@consolidatedlabel.com

2001 East Lake Mary Blvd.

Tell us how Consolidated Label made you happy
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 9th August 2019
Francella
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 30th July 2019
whitney brown
Don’t even know where to start, you guys went above and beyond to make sure our labels came to life. You don’t know how much this means to us and our customers.

You have a committed customer. Awesome job and communication skills.
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 28th June 2019 Consolidated Label 5 star review on 28th June 2019 Consolidated Label 5 star review on 28th June 2019 Consolidated Label 5 star review on 28th June 2019 Consolidated Label 5 star review on 28th June 2019 Consolidated Label 5 star review on 28th June 2019 Consolidated Label 5 star review on 28th June 2019 Consolidated Label 5 star review on 28th June 2019 Consolidated Label 5 star review on 28th June 2019
Great customer service and excellent labels. The quality is superior to anything I could have imagined. Thank you for your help and assistance for my order. I will be returning for future needs!

Josh
Quick and easy! Cari did an amazing job keeping me in the loop and moving the process along as fast as possible for my urgent request. Would easily get my return business again!
My CSR's name is Rose and she quickly got tings in motion. Once they received our artwork the team jumped into action and I soon had an approval file to see. As soon as we approved, things went into high gear and presto, we had our labels. Second time working with Consolidated. I'll be back. If you're reading this and wondering if you should go with them, don't hesitate, just send the file and put the wheels in motion because you won't regret it.
Printing is always crisp & the service is professional and efficient.
The entire experience has been fantastic! From our initial meetings with Rose (who is amazing to deal with along with Diana) to the final product, we would recommend Consolidated Label without question. Already looking forward to our next project!Thank you again.
The staff helped me determine the best material, customer service is excellent and the labels are as promised. Thanks so much!
Very impressed with Malinda, she knew exactly what I needed without even seeing an example. when they arrived they were exactly what we needed.
From start to finish, Amy did a very professional job. This is the second or third time using Consolidated Label. Great people who get the job done right and on time.
This was my first experience with Consolidated Label Co., they were the only company that I could find with a 2 layer label. My experience from start to finish was positive, the agent that was helping me was very friendly and kept in touch throughout the process. There were a few minor changes that I needed to make to my artwork (not having done this type of label before I was not aware of the necessary margins). They completed my rush production in good time and shipped it by courier. The labels arrived and were exactly as I expected. Great quality product, friendly team, overall good experience, I would highly recommend this company.
This company is just great. Great service, great people, great product. My business will only do business with them. I’ve never been disappointed on any level with Consolidated Label. Sincerely, Donna Stamford St. John, USVI
Wonderful team to work with, very helpful!
Easy proofing system. Great quality output. Accommodated my need for a quick turn-around. Will definitely be using them on future projects.
great service. I do not always agree with everything being done electronically. Sometimes it takes up to much time.
Thank you for the excellent professional staff.
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 4th May 2019
Thanks for the Great labels. I will order again!
Great service
As a graphic designer for over 15+ years I have never had such a quality product produced as Consolidate Label was able to deliver! Totally impressed!
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 28th April 2019
I'm very pleased with the labels you created for my jewelry boxes. My rep CF went over and above to get my artwork upgraded so it would look great and it does!
The labels are adhesive roll and look very professional. Excellent prompt shipping. Thank you!
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 18th April 2019