Cookology Reviews

4.8
Based on 6,135 reviews
Read Cookology Reviews

About Cookology:

Cookology is an Online White Goods Retailer, specialising in appliances such as Chimney Cooker Hoods, Extractor Fans, Hobs, Ovens, Fridge Freezers, Beverage & Wine Coolers, Mini Dishwashers and much more!

Based in Suffolk, the Cookology brand was created in 2015 to bring high-quality products directly to consumers, without the high prices that come from luxury showrooms. Our warehouses are stocked with more than 100,000 units, ready to ship for next day delivery. For larger items, we work with some of the UKs best couriers to hand-deliver to your doorstep.

As well as our website, we run a successful Amazon store and many of our Cookology items are Best Sellers and we are Top Rated eBay Sellers.

Our team of expert customer service staff are here to answer your questions and help you to pick out the perfect appliance for your kitchen, whether it’s a brand new induction hob, a stylish fan oven, or a fridge with food for the whole family.

help@cookology.com

Unit 2 Piperell Way
Haverhill
CB9 8QW

Tell us how Cookology made you happy
Cookology 5 star review on 4th September 2022
Cookology 5 star review on 10th June 2022
Nicola Stagg
Cookology 5 star review on 10th June 2022
Nicola Stagg
It's a good quality chimney hood. Removes quickly cooking odours from my kitchen.
Currently getting 5 stars but this is for ease of ordering, delivery, and value. Bought this in advance of a kitchen refit which wont be happening until end of September. So fingers crossed that it actually works
Ordered items one day arrived a couple days later excellent service, haven't opened yet though as kitchen fitter not reay to install.
Awful experience. Was looking forwards to this purchase for months but the Unit came with manufacturing damage all over the unit (see picture, these random markings were ALL over the unit and embedded into the finish) Absolutely no urgency from the customer service team to get it resolved, customer service team supervisor was incredibly rude and patronising who told us all units leave the factory perfect, inferring that we caused the damage. Couldn't even tell us if a replacement unit was going have similar defects, simply not good enough, I'm not paying b grade prices. Sent it back for a refund (which was difficult since the boxes are clearly not designed to be reused). Still no update from cookology of if it has been received and my refund process, mega unprofessional I purchased a replacement from competitor candee that was perfect out of the box. Will never buy from "cookology" or "therightbuy" again.
A perfect fridge, quick delivery, definitely worth the value
Very helpful staff
Quick delivery and exactly what I had expected
Had 3xactly what we were looking fir, and speedy delivery.
This item has not yet been fitted, but order was quickly and efficiently delivered. Would recommend.
I was extremely pleased with both the service I received and the product, which is very stylish.
Excellent online ordering process, delivery information accurate. The ceramic hob is amazing value for money .
Cookology are a very polite and helpful firm.
Competitively priced worktop dishwasher imported directly from China by Cookology, whose owner visited the factory to specify its capabilities and finishes. Identical in specification to more expensive models from other UK retailers, which are probably the same but differently badged. Very hard water has eventually defeated all our dishwashers over the years, so we like to keep the price of replacements as low as possible.
Good quality product at a good price. The delivery was quick with no problems. I am very happy all round
Excellent product, bottles fit fine, it's quiet and holds its set temperature.
Small freezer in black. Exactly what I wanted and as described. Well packaged and delivered quickly. Strongly recommend Cookolgy products based on this whole transaction from start to finish.
Fridge freezer just what I needed, especially the small freezer compartment. Ordering and delivery very prompt. I had some questions because the instructions booklet gave the impression it may not be 4 stars or be suitable for a built in location. Very prompt e mail reply, sorting everything out including registering for 1 year guarantee. Very happy so far, but time will tell - my last fridge freezer from a quality brand only lasted 5 years!
Used for the first time and was very impressed with the service. Easy to order, quality product, and fast delivery. Would have no hesitation in using them again
Fast delivery!
Extremely disappointed to receive a pre-owned scuffed and scratched freezer when I assumed it would be factory new. If this was the decision of a rogue employee or company policy to offload used returned goods is unclear? The customer service team promptly removed the freezer and made a refund but not before asking if I would be interested in keeping it and having a partial refund. It’s frustrating and causes anxiety and loss of confidence to be treated this way. I would rate zero stars for my Cookology purchasing experience if it were possible. Buyer beware.
Cookology is rated 4.8 based on 6,135 reviews