Cookology Reviews

4.8
Based on 6,135 reviews
Read Cookology Reviews

About Cookology:

Cookology is an Online White Goods Retailer, specialising in appliances such as Chimney Cooker Hoods, Extractor Fans, Hobs, Ovens, Fridge Freezers, Beverage & Wine Coolers, Mini Dishwashers and much more!

Based in Suffolk, the Cookology brand was created in 2015 to bring high-quality products directly to consumers, without the high prices that come from luxury showrooms. Our warehouses are stocked with more than 100,000 units, ready to ship for next day delivery. For larger items, we work with some of the UKs best couriers to hand-deliver to your doorstep.

As well as our website, we run a successful Amazon store and many of our Cookology items are Best Sellers and we are Top Rated eBay Sellers.

Our team of expert customer service staff are here to answer your questions and help you to pick out the perfect appliance for your kitchen, whether it’s a brand new induction hob, a stylish fan oven, or a fridge with food for the whole family.

help@cookology.com

Unit 2 Piperell Way
Haverhill
CB9 8QW

Tell us how Cookology made you happy
Cookology 5 star review on 4th September 2022
Cookology 5 star review on 10th June 2022
Nicola Stagg
Cookology 5 star review on 10th June 2022
Nicola Stagg
I ordered this hob and it was delivered the next day, excellent service. Unfortunately, it was not suitable for use in our kitchen because of a minor difference in height so I had to ask to return it. I received a full refund, again within a day. I will be buying from Cookology in the future as their service is second to none. You can buy with confidence from them.
Wine fridge looks amazing fits perfectly under worktop, only fault is it is very noisy sounds like an old drain, is this normal?
I ordered a fridge freezer, it arrived the next day. Fantastic service and very very pleased with my fridge freezer. I highly recommend Cookology. 👌
Very quick delivery but unfortunately the hob was damaged when I opened it. Phoned to let Cookology know and a replacement was sent out immediately. So very pleased with the service.
Pleased with the Counter top Freezer and Fast Efficient Delivery and Service.
This is the first time that I have used cookology and was in need of a fridge freezer urgently and it arrived the next day brilliant service
Plinth heater. Bought for a customer. Quick delivery but item showed signs of previous opening and damage to front cover. Scratches inconsistent with a new item. Possibly seconds.
Good Afternoon I am very sorry to hear this. We take all feedback very seriously and we do not expect our items to arrive like this. I have sent you an email to discuss this further. Kind Regards Kate Office Manager
Excellent service and prompt response to an early problem . Would highly recommend .
Thankyou cookology for a swift service. Very impressed
Excellent freezer and fast delivery
Exactly what we wanted and came in just a few days. Very happy with the service.
Ordered Saturday delivered Tuesday, great service and hob was fantastic value for money. Delighted with my purchase.
When my work top dishwasher arrived there was a dent on one side of it
Perfect looks good fits well now I can find everything in the drawers
Very efficient and kept up-to-date all the way.
it does what it should an electric double oven looks good works well
Lovely looking fridge. Perfect for our caravan.
Very good professional service Happy and satisfied
Great price and good design
Cookology 5 star review on 2nd July 2022
The only thing is I shouldn't have to call to know my delivery date. I think at the moment only think I see now
Cookology is rated 4.8 based on 6,135 reviews