Coopers Of Stortford Reviews

28% of reviewers recommend Coopers Of Stortford
2PM
2PM

About Coopers Of Stortford: Coopers of Stortford- packed full of our most popular value-for-money offers, many of which are not available in the shops. From Cookware to Gardening Equipment, we have selected items that are all of good quality at keen prices. A family run company based on traditional ideals and values, we sell goods nationwide

11 Bridge StreetBishops Stortford

Categories:
Furniture
Gardening
Home & Garden

Tell us how Coopers Of Stortford made you happy

"I was very disappointed with my experience of ordering through Coopers of Stortford. I had ordered two items and had to chase them as the items still hadn't arrived after 28 days! Then the solar lights came and all of the stakes (for sticking them into the ground) were missing and am still waiting for my other item to arrive which is about 1 and a half months after I have ordered it. I won't be using them again."
Are you Coopers Of Stortford? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I was very pleased with the quick and satisfactory response I got following a small problem I had with my electric stove. Good customer service."
"I e-mailed Coopers to say the Tiffany solar light frog I purchased from them looked good in the garden but the light had never worked, within two days I received a new frog plus a voucher to spend. With them. So I have to say well done to them they were very fair"
"Never buy a power tool from this company. I bought a 2 stroke extendable hedge/chainsaw, after 10 minutes use the inlet filter fell apart. Since then I have hardly used the machine as it is extremely difficult to start, once started it runs very poorly and soon breaksdown. I have various Stihl equipment which I have used for many years, in comparison the Coopers equipment is complete rubbish. After the filter fell apart their response to my complaint was not helpful."
"Bought a small vac to clean the inside of the car a little while ago and have only just used it today. It was useless picked up very little, the rubber round the brush came off and the attatchments kept coming loose from the vac. It was very noisy and got quite hot. I notice you no longer sell this item perhaps because it is not fit for purpose and I would not recommend it. Very disappointed."
"The Instant Water boiler delivered 1/8 was unsatisfactory Phoned Coopers 3/8 they promised collection 6/8. not collected as promisedPhoned Coopers 7/8 who said there was a delay but would come. phoned again 10/8. Promised new date 12/8 13/8 still no sign"
"I purchased a coopers water boiler, and I am sorry to say that I am disappointed with it , I have had it for 2 weeks over the year and it has packed up, and guess what the guarantee has run out, all coopers asked is would I like to buy a replacement. Sorry I am going back to a kettle."
"I purchased a convector heater that was faulty,called customer services and within 5 days the product was replaced. THANKS for such excellent customer service. Marilyn Jackson"
"My wife purchased Mrs Coppers Towel Reviver for £6-99 after many uses the towels have not impoved at all. She has even used it just for rinsing them after washing,she has used the required amount. Are you only supposed to use it on one towel at a time,if so it is not very economical. So I dont think the wife will bring any more from Coopers"
"Further to my wife's previous review re mother-in-laws ladder. Courier finally arrived and told us he couldn't fit it in his van - A LADDER !!!! Said he would return in half an hour, we waited in and he never returned. Phoned both Coopers and Yodel ( the couriers ) and arranged new date for collection ( the 4th date ), and guess what - no-one showed up again. Coopers do not answer their emails and both companies use extortionate premium rate phone lines where you hold on for ages - RIP OFF"
"Goods are OK but delivery times are crap. Been waiting for TWO WEEKS, so far."
"I have purchased a coil hosepipe which is fine until I try to attach it to my tap connector which is the type that sits over a mixer tap. There doesn't seem to be any connectors on the market which match the one on the end of the hose. Anybody have any suggestions please?"
"We ordered a ladder with sides to hold onto for my motherinlaw, it took 3 weeks to arrive and when it came it was so heavy I couldn't lift it let alone my mother-in-law. Rang them immediatley to say I wanted to return it, they ordered a courier for a week later, but they never came...we then rang and they said the courier would call a weelk later..stayed in all day again. they didn't arrive. Just rang again, they have it that the courier called yesterday no answer...I was ironing at the front window so I know they didn't come...then they had the cheek to say they would give us 1 last chance...I will soon be charging them for wasting my time..would never order from them again!"
"I purchased a birds feeding station recently Iread other reviews saying it was very good ,but the one I received fell to pieces all the little pins came loose and the hinges snapped off,very disappointed"
"Item supposedly sent. Courier says 'No record'. Coopers say 'cannot cancel because it has left our property, refuse delivery'. How can an item be refused if there is no trace? I feel like Coopers have hung me out to dry. there is no support and no understanding. Never again."
"I ordered a trestle table for interior use. It arrived quickly enough (3 days) but the product was unuseable. 1) in its original packing it was filthy on both panels. 2) one leaf panel was cracked and the illustrated carry handle was missing, so the table could not be unfolded. Clearly this item had not been inspected before dispatch (item 6675 in the catalogue). A shame because Coopers stuff is normally OK"
"ordered from the catalogue and got the cat scarers no cats so far HA HA !!!!!"
"Having had a catalogue posted to me with free delivery code on all products up to 26.7.15. I ordered a product which i received OK, along with a £5 gift voucher for my next order. I was also given another £5 voucher to entice me to order more goods. Trying to to reorder more goods of my families choice on line I was told you cannot use the same free delivery code again. Contacting Coopers by mail they gave me another free delivery code to use. but I still cannot combine the discount voucher and free delivery in one order.Having been given free delivery originally, and a discount voucher as well. What is the point of being given both offers if you cannot use them together. To use your voucher you have to pay the equivalent amount in postage , or get free postage and not use your discount voucher. This is a no brainer, The discount vouchers are worthless if you have to pay to use them. Sorry Coopers if that is the way you do business its not for me. Having been in business all my life, if one of my employees came up with a scam like that, they would have very quickly been looking for new employment."
"Please read my other review I have asked coopers to delete all reference to me as I will never ever use them again in my opinion they are the worst internet company I have ever used. Customer service does not exist even if you are lucky to get hold of them they are rude and are not interested in your problem I have asked 3 times to be deleted from their mail list have they done it NO"
"Ordered a set of ceramic frying pans advertised as "suitable for all hobs". I have a Rayburn, the pans were OK the first few times used but then the ceramic was burned off and things stick worse than any other pan I have ever used. Complained to Coopers but nothing heard back from them. Have since bought a ceramic pan from John Lewis which is fine, so the problem was the quality of the pan from Coopers. Won't buy from them again."
Coopers Of Stortford is rated 2.34 based on 226 reviews