Coopers Of Stortford Insights

Coopers Of Stortford have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds.

C-

A-

Price - Excellent

88.24%
Industry Average
" We have used Coopers for a couple of years and have found them to be brilliant They are very competitive in price and there delivery times are great "
- Customer Isle of Man
" order arrived on time well packed their prices are good plenty of bargains great company "
- lynda fleming
" Bought a dog gate/partition from them , it was the best price from the Internet , delivery was free in the price , good quality Product , but only suitable really for small dogs about the size of Yorkshire terrier , found the company to be really quick on the delivery as they stated it arrived on time , would recommend this company. Peter Merritt "
- Pats I Pad
Write your review on Coopers Of Stortford
C-

Delivery - Average

58.33%
Industry Average
" Ordered items in January, my cheque returned saying one item wrongly priced - I pointed out to them in e-mail the price I sent was correct in their catalogue and they agreed to honour that so returned the order and cheque. My cheque has been cashed but I have not received my goods, no acknowledgement of order or any idea if and when I get a delivery. RUBBISH. "
- Anonymous
" Tried 3 times to order a 4 tier shoe rack online. Applied a my code 9AD24 for free delivery, it showed it taken off. When I went to checkout I was told my basket was empty. Tried ordering over the phone twice, was kept hanging on waiting for a free agent. Not good as it was costing me money. Very poor service online and over the phone, have given up and are ordering elsewhere. Website poor, not easy for older folk, needs simplifying. "
- B Mulliner
" My order was sent in 1st November, it was out for delivery on the 5th, yet has not turned up. "
- Shelley Ayling
E

Refunds - Difficult

37.50%
Industry Average
" I purchased a chair cover. It didn’t fit. I returned it. They didn’t refund postage until I complained. Since then I have been harassed with catalogues despite several requests not to send them. I have now asked for all my details to be removed. "
- Anonymous
" I requested a refund and this was agreed to but after about 3 weeks this still has not shown in my bank account. "
- anonymous
" I had to pay the postage to return it, and I have never had any response or refund since. "
- Mrs. L. Cullen from Croydon
D

Customer Service - Average

54.22%
Industry Average
" Read the other bad reviews. They are correct! Woeful customer service. They don't reply to any emails sent and things don't turn up. Never again. "
- Phil
- B Mulliner
" It says family run business, well a bit of advice to you, all your customers keep your business running if you keep this disgraceful service up you won't have a business at all. "
- Annie St Helens