Coopers Of Stortford Insights

Coopers Of Stortford have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds.

C-

A-

Price - Excellent

88.24%
Industry Average
" We have used Coopers for a couple of years and have found them to be brilliant They are very competitive in price and there delivery times are great "
- Customer Isle of Man
" order arrived on time well packed their prices are good plenty of bargains great company "
- lynda fleming
" Bought a dog gate/partition from them , it was the best price from the Internet , delivery was free in the price , good quality Product , but only suitable really for small dogs about the size of Yorkshire terrier , found the company to be really quick on the delivery as they stated it arrived on time , would recommend this company. Peter Merritt "
- Pats I Pad
Write your review on Coopers Of Stortford
C-

Delivery - Average

57.89%
Industry Average
" Why doesn't my previous scathing review of this company show up here????? Ordered item on 2nd June - it is now 18th. After many phone calls and 2 emails (one not replied to) I am this morning told that the item has been "lost somewhere" and they will expedite another one for overnight delivery. "
- Philip Gadsden
" Today I was told it had been despatched on 14th - day 9 of their "10 day delivery period" - and given a tracking number which I queried with the carrier (YODEL) only to find that they had no record of it!!!!! Back on the phone and, after a short delay, was told that "it has been lost somewhere in transit I'll get another sent out for overnight delivery". "
- Philip Gadsden
" Ordered 2 items on 5 June, still no sight of them. Rang the call centre (7pence a minute) to be told that one item was holding up the delivery. Apparently the item is in the warehouse but hasn't been put on the shelf so can't be dispatched. As the 10 working days isn't up til next week I'm told it should be delivered then. Poor service- first and last order from Coopers Of Stortford. "
- Miss Susan J Sheldon
E

Refunds - Difficult

37.14%
Industry Average
" Returned items on 17th June and received part refund on 25th June of £6.45. Phoned office on 4 July spoke to Sarah who confirmed that I would receive £24.98 in next couple of days.......still waiting!! "
- Kathy Killick
" waiting 3 weeks for a refund for goods collected from my home address by Hermes "
- ALEXANDER SCOTT
" The same day, however, a hand addressed envelope containing someone else's refund arrived, this was immediately sent back together with a covering letter. "
- Anonymous
D

Customer Service - Average

53.93%
- Miss Susan J Sheldon
" I ordered a hedgehog nest box and received a box of wood. I don't mind a final fix approach but resent being expected to make the thing myself! Getting sick and tired of this level of service when buying an "item" which does not exist. I am quite practical but not everybody is. I might as well have built one myself - oh yes, I am!! "
- Anonymous
" As coopers are a UK based company why do they take so long to process an order and why does it take u to 10 working days to be delivered, I've had faster deliveries from orders I placed abroad!! Not only that, but why do orders I have received still show as 'being processed'? I am hesitant about ordering from this company again if they can't improve their service, and update my account!! "
- Terry Trayton

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access