Coopers Of Stortford Insights

Coopers Of Stortford have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds.

C

A

Price - Excellent

93.75%
Industry Average
" We have used Coopers for a couple of years and have found them to be brilliant They are very competitive in price and there delivery times are great "
- Customer Isle of Man
" order arrived on time well packed their prices are good plenty of bargains great company "
- lynda fleming
" Bought a dog gate/partition from them , it was the best price from the Internet , delivery was free in the price , good quality Product , but only suitable really for small dogs about the size of Yorkshire terrier , found the company to be really quick on the delivery as they stated it arrived on time , would recommend this company. Peter Merritt "
- Pats I Pad
Write your review on Coopers Of Stortford
C-

Delivery - Average

58.82%
Industry Average
" The item was in stock and their courier has now advised that the delivery date was specified by Coopers as 2nd November, even though it was despatched on Tuesday. "
- JOHN
" 99 delivery, poor system for delivery. "
- Elijah Clay
" I am still waiting for the correct order this will be the third attempt I ordered a flip phone the last delivery consisted of three sports bras but the paperwork said it was a flip phone total incompetence "
E

Refunds - Difficult

37.50%
Industry Average
" I purchased a chair cover. It didn’t fit. I returned it. They didn’t refund postage until I complained. Since then I have been harassed with catalogues despite several requests not to send them. I have now asked for all my details to be removed. "
- Anonymous
" I requested a refund and this was agreed to but after about 3 weeks this still has not shown in my bank account. "
- anonymous
" I had to pay the postage to return it, and I have never had any response or refund since. "
- Mrs. L. Cullen from Croydon
D

Customer Service - Average

54.55%
Industry Average
" My order of 15.10.18 value £55 arrived minus one item - a £9.99 blue bath mat - still has not turned up - even a written letter to their m.director has failed to resolve the issue - so much for customer service! "
- Anonymous
" The service level at coopers is really poor, couriers generally deliver on a next day service. "
- JOHN
" Ordered an item from Coopers Of Stortford online on Wednesday 9th May at 9.54am and within parameters for next day delivery and paid for next day delivery but didnt deliver to me Thursday 10th May and still waiting not sure what's gone on but no emails or phone calls. Bad service "
- K.hoad