Coopers Of Stortford Insights

Coopers Of Stortford have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds.

C

A

Price - Excellent

93.33%
Industry Average
" order arrived on time well packed their prices are good plenty of bargains great company "
- lynda fleming
" Bought a dog gate/partition from them , it was the best price from the Internet , delivery was free in the price , good quality Product , but only suitable really for small dogs about the size of Yorkshire terrier , found the company to be really quick on the delivery as they stated it arrived on time , would recommend this company. Peter Merritt "
- Pats I Pad
" Feel secure with the four step safety ladders! I felt completely at ease using them reassured by hand rails,wide steps and complete strength and stability and what I consider reasonably priced. If you are still up for Spring Cleaning, decorating or any job at height I can certainly recommend these steps. Be Safe! The only draw back was the time I had to wait for delivery but worth it for a quality item eventually. Anon. "
- Eve outhwaite
Write your review on Coopers Of Stortford
C-

Delivery - Average

57.58%
Industry Average
" 99 delivery, poor system for delivery. "
- Elijah Clay
" I am still waiting for the correct order this will be the third attempt I ordered a flip phone the last delivery consisted of three sports bras but the paperwork said it was a flip phone total incompetence "
" Ordered an item from Coopers Of Stortford online on Wednesday 9th May at 9.54am and within parameters for next day delivery and paid for next day delivery but didnt deliver to me Thursday 10th May and still waiting not sure what's gone on but no emails or phone calls. Bad service "
- K.hoad
E

Refunds - Difficult

37.50%
Industry Average
" I purchased a chair cover. It didn’t fit. I returned it. They didn’t refund postage until I complained. Since then I have been harassed with catalogues despite several requests not to send them. I have now asked for all my details to be removed. "
- Anonymous
" I requested a refund and this was agreed to but after about 3 weeks this still has not shown in my bank account. "
- anonymous
" I had to pay the postage to return it, and I have never had any response or refund since. "
- Mrs. L. Cullen from Croydon
D

Customer Service - Average

53.33%
- K.hoad
" I ordered the art and hobby set on 5th February,supposed to be delivered in 3-5 working days,after no delivery after more than a week I rang up to be told they were sorry, but it would be delivered within 48 hours, after another week I had to ring again ,this time I was told the art set was in stock the hobby setwasn't, and I would have to wait over 3 months for it, until 4th May, eventually after further phone calls after no delivery, I was told they do not send out partial orders, and I would have to wait the 3months for both sets. The last person I spoke to said her name was Poppy, had a take it or leave it attitude, I eventually cancelled my order. This company's customer service is non existent, I, and my family and friends will no longer buy anything from them ever again, "
- Allan of Hornchurch
" Order not delivered even after a 'phone call on Friday 2nd February - 4 weeks after ordering - and being assured the order would be on its way the following Monday. Following a further 'phone call on 12th February I was told Customer Services would get back to me that day. Really? I'm still waiting. "
- Anonymous