corydigital Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend corydigital

How would you rate corydigital ?

"Fraud Do Not Use. I am writing this as I have been scammed by this company and individual Cory Beevers of 24a, Town Road, Croston, Leyland, United Kingdom. He was instructed to run a PPC campaign which he claimed had extensive experience on. He took over £7500 upfront and never ran a campaign but consistently insisted he would do SEO instead. When challenged for the money to be returned as was not interested in this he started to become aggressive and threatening refusing to return the money. He has since made up bogus charges which were never agreed and made fake reports to show unsubstantiated spends. The police have been contacted. Please stay clear of CORY BEEVERS and his scam. He will likely respond to this as he has on other review sites claiming his innocence but please contact me and id be happy to share everything about this scam. BE WARNED he has put me through a lot of stress."
corydigital is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews