Cosmetic Doctor Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cosmetic Doctor

Tell us how Cosmetic Doctor made you happy

"Laser Therapist was great, made me feel very comfortable and at ease."
(Cosmetic Doctor) - Posted 6 days ago
"I was made feel so comfortable from my very first visit at cosmetic clinic, Lisa is an expert on skin and has given me my confidence back. She has a huge amount of knowelege on skin and was ever so patient with all my questions. My skin is the best it has ever looked, thanks to Lisa and all her amazing team."
(Cosmetic Doctor) - Posted 1 week ago
"Super experience. The best Laser Therapists in Dublin. So professional and experienced. I would never go anywhere else."
(Cosmetic Doctor) - Posted 1 week ago
"I had IPL done and the girls were all so lovely. They targeted the areas I needed it most. They talked me through the treatment every step of the way so I knew what to expect. I was delighted that I could see a difference straight after my treatment and look forward to my future visits to the clinic."
Cosmetic Doctor is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews