Costco Wholesale Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Costco Wholesale

How would you rate Costco Wholesale ?

(optional)

27 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Costco Wholesale in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I like Costco. We shop there once or twice a month almost every month. It is where we buy our bottled water the Kirkland signature purified water 500 ml. My two stars goes to the water because lately I cannot open it due to the cap that is very thin. I always put rubber band around it to open."
Willard Hodge
Verified Reviewer
"Had a manager Robert handle a simple return for me Robert has know customer skills very loud and bully like personality I’ll be leaving Cosco going back to Sams i hope he moves on also hurting your business"
HELEN BARROWS
"the products we purchase are all good. The meat and food is very good. And if there is something not working--they take it back and credit your account. This store is a love/hate relationship. Love to shop. Hate the monthly invoice. lol Also, the gas is less expensive then anywhere else around us. We also get a percentage back on all our purchases. Love at this point!"
Mr Ian Mawdsley
"Great company really helpful with my large tv purchase"
Barbara Weldin
"I purchased a patio heater for Christmas Present for my Husband. when putting it together and try to start it up. the Ignitor switch didn't not work. I called Costco they said return it and they send a new one out Heater. Awesome company to work with. I Recommend Costco any day of the week and will buy from them again. Excellent customer service and warranty on items"
John Boston
"Bulk items at great prices, very accessible."
"Very high quality goods at fabulous prices along with exceptional customer service. No, I don't work for them!"
"great prices good variety"
RONALD NIED
"extremely efficient in processing order"
Richard Fraser
"As a member of Costco I never have to worry if a product is bad. If something (and not often) has to be returned there is never an issue. The folks are courteous and very friendly, plus you can get a very good and cheap lunch. Well done Costco Richard Fraser"
Lindsey Willbourne
"High quality at really great prices."
Jean Bergin
"I ordered a whole ham, a sliced banquet smoked salmon and a whole oak smoked cheddar. All were delicious, well packed and delivered on my chosen date. Brilliant service. I highly recommend them."
Paul
"Always great service"
Paul
"Always great service"
"Excellent customer service"
"fast and efficient, large number of goods and services available"
Fiona Constable
"Costco offer quality products such as food and household goods at reasonable prices, with the advantage of buying in bulk. Their customer service is excellent - no quibble return policy. The products vary through the seasons, but standards are always high. There is reward scheme which leads to money back on purchases."
"better prices!"
"needed a top shaver and i got the one i been dreaming about from costcos at the cheapest price around..excellent quick delivery service also..."
John
"Excellent products always sell top quality products at great prices"
Costco Wholesale is rated 4.41 based on 27 reviews