Costco Wholesale Reviews

06AM
6AM

Tell us how Costco Wholesale made you happy

Telephone
"I am appaled at having gotten Direct-TV because Costco promised to take care of customer service. I have had Direct-TV many years ago and cancelled them because their service was pitiful. I trusted that Costco would not recommend a service that has 23 pages of complains, lawsuits, fraud etc. gotten through Cosco. I have had them for 1 week and it has been a DISASTER with DIRECT-TV and Costco. Tomorrow , I will go and cancelled my Costco membership. I will proceed to tell and show customers all the reviews with Direct-TV and Cosco. I will also report this to the School Distrct of Pasco County so they won't allowed them to try and recruit members. I am beyond myself that a company like Costco would operate with a company that has so many complains."
Are you Costco Wholesale? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Costco Wholesale receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Amazing products"
"I like Costco. We shop there once or twice a month almost every month. It is where we buy our bottled water the Kirkland signature purified water 500 ml. My two stars goes to the water because lately I cannot open it due to the cap that is very thin. I always put rubber band around it to open."
"Had a manager Robert handle a simple return for me Robert has know customer skills very loud and bully like personality I’ll be leaving Cosco going back to Sams i hope he moves on also hurting your business"
"the products we purchase are all good. The meat and food is very good. And if there is something not working--they take it back and credit your account. This store is a love/hate relationship. Love to shop. Hate the monthly invoice. lol Also, the gas is less expensive then anywhere else around us. We also get a percentage back on all our purchases. Love at this point!"
"Great company really helpful with my large tv purchase"
"I purchased a patio heater for Christmas Present for my Husband. when putting it together and try to start it up. the Ignitor switch didn't not work. I called Costco they said return it and they send a new one out Heater. Awesome company to work with. I Recommend Costco any day of the week and will buy from them again. Excellent customer service and warranty on items"
"Bulk items at great prices, very accessible."
"Very high quality goods at fabulous prices along with exceptional customer service. No, I don't work for them!"
"great prices good variety"
"extremely efficient in processing order"
"As a member of Costco I never have to worry if a product is bad. If something (and not often) has to be returned there is never an issue. The folks are courteous and very friendly, plus you can get a very good and cheap lunch. Well done Costco Richard Fraser"
"High quality at really great prices."
"I ordered a whole ham, a sliced banquet smoked salmon and a whole oak smoked cheddar. All were delicious, well packed and delivered on my chosen date. Brilliant service. I highly recommend them."
"Always great service"
"Always great service"
"Excellent customer service"
"fast and efficient, large number of goods and services available"
"Costco offer quality products such as food and household goods at reasonable prices, with the advantage of buying in bulk. Their customer service is excellent - no quibble return policy. The products vary through the seasons, but standards are always high. There is reward scheme which leads to money back on purchases."
"better prices!"