www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk

Tell us how www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Just had an online chat with Kim and she was very helpful. Answered all my questions. So far this process has been very easy and straightforward -- something I very much appreciate.
Support team was really good with answering questions.

They cooperated between different sections to get my problems solved.

Really good experience!
Very secure payment system, you feel safe from the begining to the end of the sale !!
Thank you very much to Reese from Escrow.com
He really helped me with everything
He answered all my questions
Thanks to Reese, I've solved all my problems, found answers to every question.
Kim did a great job helping me get set up and verified, and was able to quickly resolve a couple of unexpected kinks.
A perfect and safe solution for domain transfer, and also a very friendly support team. Good Experience.
Great customer support, Kim is very helpful and answered my question quickly, no wait time and very friendly.
Brilliant service. Have used cotswoldescrow.co.uk on many occassions and never had an issue. Their chat support are really fast and excellent to deal with. Perfect when selling domain names.
Kim's service is great.
Cotswoldescrow.co.uk itself took 10+ days after I transferred the money. Never going to use again. But, Kim helped as 10/10 quality.
I'm very happy with cotswoldescrow.co.uk service. I was very worried not knowing if any of these online services is legit, but they made the transaction process easy for me and fast. Use the concierge service for sure. I highly recommend it for doing Domain Transfer or any type of buying/selling service. This company is well trusted.
Kim was most helpful on the online chat, alleviating any fears i had regarding a domain name transfer. 5 stars. Would recommend.
Kim and everyone at cotswoldescrow.co.uk have been nothing but prompt, professional, and flexible. What else you want??? Give em a try they are worth it!
Feels great to know that it only took like 5 seconds to get in contact with someone in the live support
You know what's scary? Having 15k USD in limbo - Kim sorted it out for me, and a quick and efficient manner.
Worked with Kim on selling my domain name to a company out of the country. Kim was very helpful, answered all of my questions, and provided verification the transfer instructions were accurate. Thank you Kim!
I was wondering about transaction times and confused about the steps on transfering my work. Kim answered my all problematic questions. Doesn't matter from home or from office, they are still working in this covid days. I respect all of them, Spesifically to Kim. Thank you guys.
Lovely experience on cotswoldescrow.co.uk and fast response!
Informative and helpful throughout the process. On mobile, sometimes hard to see what stage of the process we were in, but overall a great experience.
Excellent customer service on a transaction from Kim
I'm the seller, and the first time I am doing this.

Kim was really helpful and walked me through what I needed to do.

Thank you!!