www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk

Tell us how www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Jack was awesome and very helpful through the whole process. I appreciate the great service and will definitely love to work again with Jack and Cotswold Escrow Company.
I purchased a domain using the concierge service at Cotswold Escrow and it was incredibly quick and easy.
Loved it. Such a simple and smooth process! I sold my domain and they were there to walk me through the process. Recommended.
First time I used your service and I believe you. Everything done well. Strong support. Quickly response.
This was my first time ever using cotswoldescrow.co.uk and I am happy that I did. I was hesitant at first but everything went smoothly. Kim was fantastic and quick to respond. Cotswold Escrow kept me informed every step of the way. I could not have asked for better service.
Very reliable, secure, and trustworthy site. Had a little trouble with an inexperience buyer not following through, and Cotswoldescrow.co.uk did a great job following through to get the transaction completed.
These folks provide the most amazing customer service care, aid and most importantly, follow up. As someone who is not supremely tech savvy or patient, I cannot day enough how wonderful Kim was in walking me through, step by step, what I needed to do. Thank you so much. Very highly recommended.
We had a not standard situation with third party involvement and unexpected changes throughout the deal, and although some of the issues could be avoided with some uncomplicated updates in the system, we were very happy with support from Jack, who was very helpful, quick to respond and helped to smooth our the process overall. Very satisfied with support received
Kim the Customer Service Representative went out of his way to understand where my problem lay- I had caused it with my bank and shamefully I was complaining. He traced every misplaced transaction and patiently and courteously solved every one of them for me. Thank you so much. You went far beyond my expectations and you won me over Kim
I have used Cotswoldescrow.co.uk several times for domain name sales and purchases. Their customer service has always been good, but Jenny really hit the ball out of the park. She helped me with my initial question and solved it while on the first call. She then called me back with an update, too. That is great customer service and that is why I will continue to use Cotswoldescrow.co.uk ....Also, Jenny deserves a bonus, too... :-)
Fast and correct transaction.
The best escrow company ever... Thx to Kim for the support ❤️
I bought a Samsung Galaxy Fold and the seller agree to use Cotswold Escrow Company and after I got the package, I saw that the phone doesn't work. I used the chat and Kim told me everything about how to get a refund. Thanks again Kim and Cotswold Escrow Company
Kim is the best support from Cotswold Escrow Company. Thanks Kim for all your help
They have a great security team that search all the information about the products and the seller and buyer. They're very professional and they offer all the support, help and protection against scammers. The best bitcoin escrow company ever.
I am pleased with your customer support.
Instant & Very Quality Support.
Kim helped me quickly with great explanations accordingly.

Thank you very much for cotswoldescrow.co.uk and Kim.
Best Wishes
Kim is amazing! very quick in responding. Thank you for your support
Kim helped me do what I needed very easily.

Thanks!
Amazing customer support by kim
www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk is rated 4.95 based on 147 reviews