Country Club Prep Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Country Club Prep

About Country Club Prep: Country Club Prep is the #1 preppy clothing online retailer on the planet.

sales@countryclubprep.com

1015-A Collier Road

How would you rate Country Club Prep ?

(optional)

141 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Holly Walker

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Country Club Prep in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Holly W
"I received the order quickly. I did send one item back for a larger size and it was handled quickly as well! I was very impressed with the ease of the whole process! We are very pleased with our True Grit pullovers!"
"Not surprising to see the last post below - was about to buy several items and they lost me as a customer by spamming my facebook which was no way linked to my internet browsing! Real shady tactics, so I can only imagine what else they would be with my information if I bought from them"
"In the middle of shopping with them I started receiving messages in my private facebook messenger inbox. This is a creepy invasion of privacy. Apparently I failed to uncheck a box that signed me up for private messages. I should actively grant access to my facebook, this can not be a default setting. They just lost a customer with two teenage children due to aggressive and creepy sales tactics."
ERIN R
"Fast shipping great quality products"
Ian W
"Great prices! Also it is nice being able to order gifts and things for myself all from the same website."
Jodie M
"Awesome! Fast shipping! Great quality! Love them!"
Alicia C
"Quick delivery. Great pricing. Amazing products."
"Great brands and quick shipping. Very cute merchandise."
Barrett S
"Free shipping, and great quick service"
"Wearhouse sale for the win!!!! Got $1,000 worth of clothes for $235. I will forever be a cheerleader for them."
Brent W
"Great clothes to choose from at great prices."
David
"they processed my return promptly and professionally (and paid for the return shipping !)"
Nathan L
"Great products!!"
"They carry of variety of products, especially the ivory ella lauren james collaboration shirt"
"I love ccp, they never fail me!"
Trevor K
"Great products on sale, and fast shipping"
Kim M
"Order was on time. Cloths are good quality."
Danielle M
"Left and item in my cart for over 24 hours and they offered me a coupon code. I couldn’t resist at that point. I’m a cheapskate and spending more than $25 on a T-shirt just doesn’t seem worth it but CCP made every penny I spent worth it! I’m in love with my products"
"Fast shipping and great items"
Richard M
"Great, quality clothes at an affordable price. Match my style and taste and have everything from casual to fun to formal."
Country Club Prep is rated 4.76 based on 141 reviews