Cover World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cover World
Read Cover World Reviews

About Cover World:

We sell custom made boat covers manufactured 100% in the USA by brands like Carver Covers. We stand by our products and take care of our customers.

1-888-756-5673

sales@cover.world

Tell us how Cover World made you happy
My boat is staying dry and most importantly, CLEAN!!!
Disappointed at the thickness of material. Ordered the same cover a few years ago,it came with all weather fabric, reinforcement on the bow and back corners,as well as appropriately placed reflectors. Delivery was super slow, but understandable (pandemic and busy time of year)
Hi James, thanks for the feedback. It appears you opted for the storage version although we had a fully custom cover option for just a few dollars more. You also ordered performance polyguard, which is the heavy duty material. Sun-Dura and Sunbrella are both much lighter options.

Anyways, glad the cover arrived and fits your boat.
Everything about the cover was just right!
I bought a cover for my 2007 Tige and the cover fits perfectly. Jeff Beardeaux helped me with the process of finding the right cover and answered all my questions. Great product. Great customer service.
The cover fit as promised...thanks
Cover World 5 star review on 18th August 2020
This custom cover for my 17 element e18 is great! It fits snug and is easy to take on and off. Id recommend getting the pole to elevate the cover as without it the cover will pool water during the rain. Nice material and I like the color
Cover World 5 star review on 14th August 2020
Cover world provided excellent cover for my Skeeter SX 210 and it looks awesome!
We purchased 2 covers for our boat. One for over the tower, and one that is custom sewed for the boat. Quality is excellent, fit has been good, and its stood up well to some pretty heavy rain this summer. Fit was good for both covers. Colors and fabric was exactly as described. Definitely recommend the products and company. Well done!
Cover World 5 star review on 13th August 2020
Cover fit perfectly, with some room to spare. Thick material! Other than the shipping delay due to covid no complaints.
Cover World 5 star review on 12th August 2020
The cover fits perfectly and is well made. We are very happy with this product.
Took a while to get here because of the Pandemic but when I got here it was perfect we love it
Cover World 5 star review on 12th August 2020
The cover was custom fit for my boat albeit a little tight but perfect fit nonetheless. Awesome job!!
Nice product. Very good customer service.- Jeff was great. Would have given 5 stars but they were bribing for 5 star reviews which seems cheesy.
Keeps boat very dry and protected from the elements of Florida sun, wind and rain. Saves so much time on cleaning and getting water out of boat.
Cover World 5 star review on 3rd August 2020
The best boat cover I’ve ever owned. Water just sheds off the fabric; what I like best is the fabric is breathable. That means no mildew growing under the cover in Southwestern PA.
Very happy with the service I received and my storage cover fits my Malibu 23 xti perfect. Thanks cover world.
Cover World 5 star review on 27th July 2020 Cover World 5 star review on 27th July 2020
My family and I are extremely happy with our new Boat cover!! We have gone a few winters without a cover for our family boat, thinking the cost was going to be beyond our means. When I found Cover World, and saw the cost for a new cover. I was ear to ear smile to say the least. We will never go without a boat cover again. Cover World is an amazing company! I would 100% recommend to family, friends and anyone who may ask!
Absolutely love my Hobie kayak cover. Excellent quality materials and it fits perfectly. I would buy another product from Cover World without hesitation. John M.
Their cover looks great, my boat is definitely happier!
Cover has been installed for over a month now. I like how it goes over the tower and swim platform, can be installed by one person but is definitely easier with two people. Good option right now since I can't store my boat indoors for protection.
Cover World 5 star review on 17th July 2020