Cover World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cover World
Read Cover World Reviews

About Cover World:

We sell custom made boat covers manufactured 100% in the USA by brands like Carver Covers. We stand by our products and take care of our customers.

1-888-756-5673

sales@cover.world

Tell us how Cover World made you happy
I've never had sunbrella material for my boat cover before. WOW! Much better than my previous boat cover.
I love my new cover and color. This is a 25 year old pontoon boat that was impossible to get a cover that wasn't 4-5 times more in cost. Yes, it could file tighter, but i have 3 sides with water and it still stays on. The help at Cover World was exceptional and i HIGHLY recommend them. Hip Hip Horray
Cover World 5 star review on 6th July 2020
Worked with Jeff to find a boat cover for my Tracker with a trolling motor. He recommended a cover and it arrived a few days ago. Fits great! A+
The cover fits my boat perfectly. Went with Sunbrella and it's quality worksmanship, much lower price than the local upholstery quoted me also.
Have a pickle fork and had a hard time finding a boat cover that would fit it. Ordered from 2 other sites with no luck, found them and can say their cover works well.
Best price I could find for a Carver boat cover. I got the sunbrella with cutouts for my tower. It fits like it was made for the boat. Easy to take off from my slip also.
Called in and got an answer within 2 rings. The person on the phone helped me find the right cover for my boat that worked with my trolling motor. MY boat cover fits well and I got a nice deal on it, thank you!
Excellent quality boat cover, arrived on time and it is easy to put on.
I love my cover and covers the engines too
Awesome boat cover, fits around my tower perfectly! It's secure and won't have any issues with wind or rain while my boats out on the buoy this summer.
Cover fits great, good quality and is snug with no gaps. The only downfall is how long it takes to put on because of all the straps but that’s what makes it fit well.
Cover World 5 star review on 27th June 2020
The boat cover looks great, we really appreciate the review!
Very happy with the phone support, he knew a lot about boats and boat covers. The material I ordered (a Sunbrella cover) is definitely high quality and the worksmanship on the boat cover is top notch. Definitely looks like a cover made in the USA.
2 inches of rain and my Cover World custom boat cover for my 10.2 BassFinder is keeping the inside as dry as a desert riverbed. Great product. Good company.
Cover World 5 star review on 25th June 2020 Cover World 5 star review on 25th June 2020
The cover looks amazing, glad to hear it is holding up in the rain over there!
I bought an over the tower cover for 2005 Super Air Nautique 210. It fits great and protects the entire boat. Its perfect for our needs and can be installed in less than 2 minutes by one person its so light.
Your cover looks great on the lift!
We went with the sunbrella fabric for our Malibu. The boat cover fits well and arrived on time. No complaints here.
The boat cover I ordered cost about half of what the local shop quoted and it fits nicely. I've trailered with it and am currently mooring with no issues.
Wrong cover sent took 3 weeks to be delivered and now its a hard time getting my money back. Nice product though
The cover arrived on schedule. It is more durable than I had expected. The material feels like it will last. The fit is very good. Obviously there are a few things I'd do slightly different on the fit, but it is more than I expected. This is definitely not going to come off in a storm. It is Form fitted around the back of the boat.
1 month in: It has been out in the weather for a month and still looking great. Several high wind and heavy rain thunderstorms have passed without problems.
I would recommend.
Cover World 5 star review on 22nd June 2020
Thanks for the photo review! Happy the cover fits, it looks great!
We just received our boat cover for our Crestliner Classic 16 & we love it!!! Especially the fact that it covers the motor, as well. Seems like very good quality.
Both covers fit perfectly and the material quality couldn't be better. We are very happy with these boat covers for our Hobie boats.
Cover World 5 star review on 15th June 2020