Cover World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cover World
Read Cover World Reviews

About Cover World:

We sell custom made boat covers manufactured 100% in the USA by brands like Carver Covers. We stand by our products and take care of our customers.

1-888-756-5673

sales@cover.world

Tell us how Cover World made you happy
Very impressed with the quality of my cover. Well manufactured and fit perfectly on my CS JVX16. Any questions I had were answered immediately. I could not be happier. This company delivers on quality.
I love my cover. Fits very well!
Excellent cover it fits perfect to my boat great customer service and PRICE!!! the original one cost is around $1200 I saved over 50% thank you Jeff!!!
Cover World 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Disappointed at the thickness of material. Ordered the same cover a few years ago,it came with all weather fabric, reinforcement on the bow and back corners,as well as appropriately placed reflectors. Delivery was super slow, but understandable (pandemic and busy time of year)
Hi James, thanks for the feedback. It appears you opted for the storage version although we had a fully custom cover option for just a few dollars more. You also ordered performance polyguard, which is the heavy duty material. Sun-Dura and Sunbrella are both much lighter options.

Anyways, glad the cover arrived and fits your boat.
Seems to be good quality, very good initial fit.
Could cover the sides better but overall happy
Cover World 5 star review on 17th September 2020
Cover arrived on time and as expected. It is completely waterproof and fits my 93 Mastercraft perfectly.
Cover World 5 star review on 8th September 2020
Very happy great boat cover
Very happy with the service I received and my storage cover fits my Malibu 23 xti perfect. Thanks cover world.
Cover World 5 star review on 27th July 2020 Cover World 5 star review on 27th July 2020
I've never had sunbrella material for my boat cover before. WOW! Much better than my previous boat cover.
I love my new cover and color. This is a 25 year old pontoon boat that was impossible to get a cover that wasn't 4-5 times more in cost. Yes, it could file tighter, but i have 3 sides with water and it still stays on. The help at Cover World was exceptional and i HIGHLY recommend them. Hip Hip Horray
Cover World 5 star review on 6th July 2020
We were very impressed with our Cover World product.
I purchased a soft tonneau cover for my husband’s LDV T60, and it was very easy to install.
Service was excellent and delivery very quick. Overall we are very happy with the result and would have no hesitation in recommending their products.
I ordered a cover for my new Skeeter bass boat and it fit perfectly! Looks great and is a very high quality cover. Great customer service during and after the order.
Cover World 5 star review on 17th November 2020
Made an order and despite the covid delay got my perfect fit cover.
Cover World 5 star review on 10th November 2020
This cover fit tight as should, perfect custom fit for our 2017 skeeter ZX250. Trailers down the road nicely with no flapping. Water beads up on top of canvass and roles off.
Cover World 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Great cover for a 13’ Whaler! Job well done! Higgins Lake Michigan.

Dale Mcy
Love the ease of putting the cover on!
Cover World 5 star review on 28th August 2020
Cover fit perfectly, with some room to spare. Thick material! Other than the shipping delay due to covid no complaints.
Cover World 5 star review on 12th August 2020
My family and I are extremely happy with our new Boat cover!! We have gone a few winters without a cover for our family boat, thinking the cost was going to be beyond our means. When I found Cover World, and saw the cost for a new cover. I was ear to ear smile to say the least. We will never go without a boat cover again. Cover World is an amazing company! I would 100% recommend to family, friends and anyone who may ask!
Absolutely love my Hobie kayak cover. Excellent quality materials and it fits perfectly. I would buy another product from Cover World without hesitation. John M.
Cover has been installed for over a month now. I like how it goes over the tower and swim platform, can be installed by one person but is definitely easier with two people. Good option right now since I can't store my boat indoors for protection.
Cover World 5 star review on 17th July 2020