crocodile verandas Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend crocodile verandas

How would you rate crocodile verandas ?

"Firstly the product is top quality having a good finish and I would have been very proud of it apart from the following which under the circumstances I am not at all happy with!!!! How a company deliberately leaves a disabled vulnerable person with an unfinished job. They were in full knowledge that they would not be able to complete the job before they even started to install the construction and attempt to bully the customer into accepting a shoddy, unfinished and an unacceptable product. Their surveyor was unable to even design a construction/project with corners at 90 degrees in relation to the owners building and own veranda. I will have more to add later but the surveyor was too lazy to remove a handrail that had two bolts and two screws so incorrectly placed a supporting post totally out of alignment and think the customer would not object when they find out the construction method. The Surveyor was TOLD to position the post to what would have been the correct position and the handrail would have been re-positioned by the council or another agency. At this point it is imperative to state that ALL verbal conversations at meetings and PHONE conversations should be recorded in relation to any conversation regarding your purchase with this company as they will deny you ever said something to them and contradict what you have said. Intimating that you the customer is dishonest. Be aware DO NOT sign ANY shoddy pencil drawings which will not be explained to you or even a copy not given to you. I was shown weeks later a shoddy drawing on a mobile phone screen and despite asking for a copy have not received at all. A review site with other reviews confirms the sort of service is where people order garage doors but the surveyor has never explained that an electrical point is required. You CVL and CIL are supposed to give the customer ALL the information at all times not conveniently leave things out. Their MD BN has stated and complained about anonymous reviews on some review sites and asked one complainer to contact him to resolve the problem. I have already attempted to contact him and been ignored. I will be seeking the assistance of The Royal Airforce Benevolent Association, The Royal Airforce Association and The Royal British Legion being an ex-serviceman. Considering what have had to put up with and been treated seek full publicity and warn other Members and their Families of how these companies treat their customers. I invite you Mr Bevis North to come and look at the incomplete construction, unsafe exposed electrical wiring and allowing water damage to property due to same. If I have not heard from you by 22.00 on 26th March 2018, you have my number then I will presume that you have given me carte balance approval to upload, conversations that have taken place, dated, and upload still photographs and videos to the web and other interested parties. As they say in the trade, publish and be dammed. Your companies have outlived my patience."
crocodile verandas is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!