crocodile verandas Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend crocodile verandas

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does crocodile verandas deliver?

Tell us how crocodile verandas made you happy

"Asked for a quote for a glass room (Wintergardens) and made an appointment. The salesman arrived half an hour late, claiming that he drove 130 miles and got stuck behind a wind turbine (what?). He started asking questions as to when I wanted it done, whether I would want a new floor on the patio, etc. etc. All I asked him to do was to measure up so that I could get a quote. He kept procrastinating by asking all sorts of other question that had nothing to do with my request for a quote, like: materials used, type of construction, how the work was done, etc. etc. I didn't seem to get anywhere with my request for a quote, thus I asked him to leave. End of."
Are you crocodile verandas? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Firstly never use them!! My mothers who is 72 and looks after my dad who has dementia and was thinking of getting a veranda fitted so they could sit outside and get some fresh air and contacted Crocodile for a quote. A salesman from Crocodile arrived, my mum stated at the start she was only looking for a quote and explained that my dad had dementia and would get upset if he stayed more than 1hr, after 1 hr my dad became upset which upset my mum, Crocodile salesman was asked to leave he would not leave until he had the sale, mum got so upset she signed the form and payed a small deposit, the deposit turned out to be £4500 total cost of the veranda was £8500. The next person to arrive was the architect who stated the drawings were wrong and the price would have to increase, at this stage I found out about the purchase as I was visiting my mum, she was promised that the price would not increase!! letter later arrived stating it had increased £500 and because she had signed the contract she had to pay for it, my mother payed this without telling family as she was embarrassed that she had getting into this predicament. When the family finally found out we persuaded her to cancel the contract, they accepted this and we thought it was all over and done with. We got a local contractor to fit an lovely veranda for £2800 which was as good as the Crocodile equivalent, weeks later we got a phone call stating the veranda had been fabricated and they were taking her to court for the rest of the money, the family were happy with this as we were confident we would win the case, however over the next few weeks numerous phone calls and letters from Crocodile nearly drove her to suicide (mum kept this a secret as again she was embarrassed about the situation) , I am not saying this for effect , my mother was close to ending her life due to the harassment she received. I received a phone call from her one day saying she was so upset and stressed that she had pated the rest of the bill. This company is the scum of the earth who preys on the elderly and venerable do not them."
"MORE LIKE SHARKS THAN CROCODILES - do not use them - complete robbers"
"Firstly the product is top quality having a good finish and I would have been very proud of it apart from the following which under the circumstances I am not at all happy with!!!! How a company deliberately leaves a disabled vulnerable person with an unfinished job. They were in full knowledge that they would not be able to complete the job before they even started to install the construction and attempt to bully the customer into accepting a shoddy, unfinished and an unacceptable product. Their surveyor was unable to even design a construction/project with corners at 90 degrees in relation to the owners building and own veranda. I will have more to add later but the surveyor was too lazy to remove a handrail that had two bolts and two screws so incorrectly placed a supporting post totally out of alignment and think the customer would not object when they find out the construction method. The Surveyor was TOLD to position the post to what would have been the correct position and the handrail would have been re-positioned by the council or another agency. At this point it is imperative to state that ALL verbal conversations at meetings and PHONE conversations should be recorded in relation to any conversation regarding your purchase with this company as they will deny you ever said something to them and contradict what you have said. Intimating that you the customer is dishonest. Be aware DO NOT sign ANY shoddy pencil drawings which will not be explained to you or even a copy not given to you. I was shown weeks later a shoddy drawing on a mobile phone screen and despite asking for a copy have not received at all. A review site with other reviews confirms the sort of service is where people order garage doors but the surveyor has never explained that an electrical point is required. You CVL and CIL are supposed to give the customer ALL the information at all times not conveniently leave things out. Their MD BN has stated and complained about anonymous reviews on some review sites and asked one complainer to contact him to resolve the problem. I have already attempted to contact him and been ignored. I will be seeking the assistance of The Royal Airforce Benevolent Association, The Royal Airforce Association and The Royal British Legion being an ex-serviceman. Considering what have had to put up with and been treated seek full publicity and warn other Members and their Families of how these companies treat their customers. I invite you Mr Bevis North to come and look at the incomplete construction, unsafe exposed electrical wiring and allowing water damage to property due to same. If I have not heard from you by 22.00 on 26th March 2018, you have my number then I will presume that you have given me carte balance approval to upload, conversations that have taken place, dated, and upload still photographs and videos to the web and other interested parties. As they say in the trade, publish and be dammed. Your companies have outlived my patience."
crocodile verandas is rated 1.00 based on 7 reviews