cuccio uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend cuccio uk

Tell us how cuccio uk made you happy

"I wouldn't use the term happy. Far from it, in fact. I've been a customer for 20 years, which is an extremely long time, and it's all down to excellent products. However, never in that time have I ever used Cuccio UK's direct website and always conducted my business via third party retailers and authorised distributors such as Nail Polish Direct and The Nail Company. Recently there was a sale on Cuccio UK website and so I took advantage of it and bought several items. I've been a member of this website for quite some time and so I thought Cuccio's dispatch would be as excellent as their products. This is not the case. I received a text message alerting me to delivery on both Monday and Tuesday, yet no parcel arrived and so I contacted Cuccio, who then informed me my neighbour signed for it. My neighbour then denied having anything of mine, which naturally lead to the accusation of mail theft, which is no little inconvenience. My neighbour pretty much brayed on my door this morning and threw a parcel in my face after hurling more abuse, threats of my arrest etc etc at my face. I got my parcel and began investigating myself since neither Cuccio nor DPD, the delivery company, were providing much help in the matter. I compared the printed information on my parcel with that of my website account, and what do you know? The attached invoice has my corrected address printed on it and yet the delivery information featured my neighbour's address. So thank you, Cuccio. Thank you so very, very much for this. I'll be purchasing Cuccio from a third party website after this because whomever is running your direct website can't do their jobs."
Are you cuccio uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
cuccio uk is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews