Curology Reviews

4.4
Based on 1,329 reviews
Read Curology Reviews

hello@curology.com

Tell us how Curology made you happy
Curology truly changed my life. I have struggled with moderate to severe acne since I was young, and I have tried everything under the sun. Everything from drugstore, to luxury, other medicated products, and DIY “miracle workers “. Nothing worked and definitely not for more than a month or so. Curology is the first product I’ve ever used where I could see a difference month to month not only in my acne, but in the evenness of my skin tone and the overall health of my skin. I shamelessly recommend Curology to every single person who asks!!!! Thank you a million times!
Hi Hannah, This makes me SO happy to hear! Thank you so much for giving Curology a shot. I hope you continue having an amazing skincare journey. 💜 Best, Victoria & The Team @ Curology
Let me start by saying I do not typically leave reviews, good or bad. So if I am leaving one, it means either extraordinary or awful service. I want to thank Maria Jamito, NP-C of Curology for her kindness, patience and expertise to get me back to myself. I’ve battled acne my entire life, at the very best I still get 3-5 breakouts per week. Starting in Dec 2021, my acne started to rage. The redness, dryness and overall irritation was unbearable and there was no concrete cause. I have a high deductible health plan, so I spent $$$ seeing specialty Drs to only be given expensive scripts and sent on my way to follow-up in 6 months. I’ve been using Curology for about 5 years now for topical since I know what my skin reacts well to. I decided to reach out to the medical service offered through Curology and Maria was my provided doctor - I cannot say enough amazing things. First, she actually listened and asked so many questions (well beyond “standard”). We started with a few things changing, but immediately wanted to know what skin care, makeup, hair care and other contributing factors came into play. We tweaked things just slightly and I’d follow-up every few weeks. I was still breaking out, although much better than before. But for Maria it wasn’t good enough (even though I was much happier, I appreciated her care!). She asked me to send her a photo of all of my makeup. So I did – and She went through one by one and reviewed the ingredients. She provided me both drug store and high end alternatives. She is prompt, courteous and is just so personable. I feel like I’m talking to a friend who legitimately cares about me. In April 2022, I wanted to crawl in a hole. By August, I was out wearing no makeup and feeling my confidence again. Acne is a journey, especially when healthcare considers this a “cosmetic” industry. But when you have companies like Curology and providers like Maria Jamito, NP-C, it makes the journey much more bearable. Thank you Maria for all you’ve done and all you continue you do!
Curology got rid of my acne and dark spots and has left me with clear, smooth skin! I am so happy with the results and highly recommend.
My kids have both had amazing experiences with Curology. Acne cleared up from hundreds of pimples to a few. Their skin glows and it looks less red and “mad”. I referred other moms to this stuff and they say their teens love it too. I’m angry that we spent so much time and effort with dermatologists for no results! This works! My only frustration is that it is a subscription and we want to buy more cleanser but can’t get it without the rest of the box.
Curology saved my skin. I tried every single product out there, and nothing worked! I tried different tik tok products, and literally every drugstore cleanser. My friend told me about this after I asked her how she kept her skin so clear, and a year later, I swear by curology! Of course it takes time to work. I didn’t see results until about 2-3 months in but I was consistent and determined to get glowing! After 3 months I noticed my skin was so much healthier, and after a year, all of my blemishes are gone, and I rarely get breakouts (except when PMSing or stress). I love curology! Thank you so much for saving my skin!!!
Incredible. Not only helped with acne breakouts but has helped improve the texture of my skin all around. Extremely happy!
I have seen lot of improvement in my skin, yes it takes time but the skin improves gradually. Its been 2 months since i am using curology products and have 40% improvement. I am going to use it till my skin repairs completely. Thanks curology. And the last their sun screen is just awesome rather all products.
Product is good, price is good, customer service is great. I've been using Curology for nearly 4 years now and my skin has recovered a lot. I had the wrong address for a shipment and it took a 2 minute email to get a free replacement shipment immediately sent out the next day, no questions asked.
My skin used to make me so insecure and cause me pain. After I found curology my skin has turned totally clear!!! This is by far the best product I have ever used. I love it so much and I recommend it to everyone!!!
Curology is great and simple. Their website is very easy to use and very informative. Their products are also effective and really helped change my skin. I would recommend it to anyone.
Curology changed my life in the best way!
I was really skeptical at first, but I decided to just fill out the skin assessment. In the end, it looked legit, so I decided to go ahead and try it. Best decision I have ever made for my skin. I’m currently eighteen, and my skin hasn’t been this clear since I was eleven. It’s only $5 to get the first month sample, and I have spent so much on trying to get my skin clear. After the free trial, they give you the option to sign up for one or two month shipments. I only get the cleanser and moisturizer set, the personalized cream, and the spot patches, and it’s about $60 for two months, which is not bad AT ALL, especially compared to products like ProActive, which didn’t even work for me. It will take about a month or two to see fully clear skin, and they tell you that plainly on the website. Still, I was seeing smoother skin after only about a week. Their shipping always arrives way earlier than expected, and sometimes they include free samples and other little goodies in the boxes. I’ve seen some confusion in other reviews, thinking that they were paying for two months and only getting one box, but when you pay for the two months, you get bigger bottles. And I almost always still have some left when the next shipment comes. You can also easily go onto the website and change the date of your shipment or cancel if you need to. You can also choose which type of moisture is best for you. I choose the lighter one because me skin is oily, but you can get more intense moisturizers. This is my sixth month on curology, I believe, and my skin looks so much better. This product is not going to stop every breakout, I still get a few pimples, which is why I order the spot patches. As far as reactions go, the only thing I have noticed is that one time the spot patches left a red circle on my face for a while, but that was actually my fault. It tells you to apply them before your custom acne cream and moisturizer, and I forgot, so that was user error. In my opinion, if you’re thinking of trying Curology, then go ahead with the free month and then decide if you want to continue based on how it’s doing for you specially. It’s definitely worth the $5 to cover shipping, and I will never use another acne product.
When quarantine hit, my acne started breaking out so bad. my cheeks were covered in pimples and i was so insecure. i decided to try the free trial and i immediately started seeing results. within a week or two, my pimples were already less inflamed. it’s been a bit over 6 months now and i am proud to say i barely have any acne left. my skin is glowing and i feel a lot more confident
Curology completely transformed my confidence in my skin (and my confidence in general). I recommend it to every person I can. I used to have ugly red patches on my face, specifically my chin, and tiny angry red breakouts that made constellations across my forehead. It made me want to duck and hide anytime someone brought out a camera. Now, my skin is FLAWLESS. The only thing I wear on my face is sunscreen and concealer for my tired eyes. Be warned though, when you start the Curology journey, it will most likely get worse before it gets better. For me, it made my skin go through some kind of purging period with big painful breakouts that lasted a good few weeks (maybe months) before slowly starting to disappear. You may be tempted to quit, but DON'T! It is sooooo worth it in the end. Now, I literally have people stopping me on the street because they want to tell me how much they love my skin. I definitely cried the first few times that happened :) just thinking about how far I've come. All I can say is, thank you Curology!
I’ve always struggled with acne and I was hesitant to try curology but I see a difference I have been using it for 3 months now and everyone can tell a difference on my face!!
I really like this program it has been super helpful with correcting my hyperpigmentation n acne the custom solution is easy to use and fits into my existing skin care routine
Ever since I started using curology, my skin feels great and smooth, it helped with my acne too. What more can I say than I love 💕
I used curology to help me with acne, and I’m not the type of person to leave reviews but I had to. Absolutely great! I used it for approximately 5 months it’s been more than a 1 year since the last time I used it and my face improved 100%. Thank you curology! You’re doing a great job!
I absolutely love curology! I have oily combination skin (went to beauty school) and STRUGGLED with finding a product that worked well for me. I even tried upping my dose on my birth control and could not find anything that worked. So, I decided to hop on the bandwagon and try curology. I have seriously been lied to for years!!! I started using their full subscription and it has not disappointed me in the slightest! I went from having clusters on my cheeks, chin and neck to NOTHING! I can hardly see the minimum amount of scarring that I once had! The moisturizer is very light and does not leave an oily feeling on my face, that goes for the nightly serum (Custom formula for me) as well.
Curology was the long sought after solution to the breakouts on my back that I've endured since I was a teen (31 now). It is the only thing that's helped actually clear it up and it doesn't dry out my skin. As for the facial products, I'm just as pleased. The face wash is light, exfoliating and not drying. The rich moisturizer is a dream. It truly does moisturize your face without feeling greasy or heavy. My only complaint is that I wish the bottle was a little bit bigger. The custom formula is also nice, and has evened out the texture of my skin. Unfortunately it hasn't helped much with the redness.
Had so many problems getting rid of acne and some cases other product did work for a bit but then it wouldn’t work until I tried Curology, I always seen it on TikTok and always ignored it but thank god I stopped and got the product, best decision anyone could make with acne. Highly recommend and it works so great.
Curology is rated 4.4 based on 1,329 reviews