Cutter and Squidge Reviews

Cutter and Squidge 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Julie Kassab
Cutter and Squidge 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Julie Kassab
I ordered the vegan afternoon tea and it was delicious! Everything was wonderful quality, the scones were some of the nicest I've ever had. And although I thought it was expensive at first, when I saw how much food you actually get, I think it was good value. Would definitely recommend!
Bought as a gift for my mother in law. It arrived on time and in perfect condition. Was an absolute hit. Would definitely order again.
This cake was a total hit! Not only was it beautifully decorated, it tasted divine! It definitely made the birthday boy and his guests feel special.
The brownies were a gift, delivered on time and with good communication, and apparently were eaten and enjoyed very quickly.
I absolutely love how you do a vegan option. The cake we ordered was just yum 😋
Absolutely amazing. Looked and tasted perfect. Exact same as the picture. I was worried that it would come damaged or melted in the post/courier as it came on a 28C humid London day. Absolutely professional and careful driver. This is my go to for everything now. Just great.
Cutter and Squidge 5 star review on 18th June 2021 Cutter and Squidge 5 star review on 18th June 2021 Cutter and Squidge 5 star review on 18th June 2021 Cutter and Squidge 5 star review on 18th June 2021
Beautiful cakes, were very much loved and disappeared quickly. Thanks again!
Very efficient and helpful service will definitely use again
Was treated to a brownie box by my employer. Easy to order, good communications around the bank holiday delivery times, and oh my, when they arrived (well packed) they were sublime!
Good service but the cake was far too expensive for a tiny 6 inch that wasn't any different tasting than a supermarket cake, if anything the lemon was way too sharp and rich. Tin doesn't seal properly its loose so you can't keep it fresh afterwards. Expensive delivery. Just not good value for money, sorry.
Hi Marisa , Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you feel this way. Our cakes are handmade by our highly skilled professional bakers who undertake a great deal of training to provide high quality delicious treats. We bake our products fresh daily, use all natural ingredients, don’t use any artificial colours or flavours and make product quality a priority. We believe this is reflected in the price of our products. We value your opinion and have passed your feedback on to our operations team. Please feel free to email hello@cutterandsquidge.com if you wish to discuss this further. Kindest, Team C&S.
I was sceptical that a posted scone would stay fresh but I reheated according to the instructions on the day of delivery and it was delicious along with everything else in the box! Only complaint is that the delivery driver didn't ring the bell, fortunately I saw the text saying it was delivered quickly so went to check so no harm done.
Best tea I’ve had, have reordered more than once.
Cutter and Squidge 5 star review on 18th June 2021
High quality products, delivered on time. Have enjoyed the afternoon tea box myself and gifted a brownie box to a friend. Very happy customer!
The delivery was on time, I was updated on every single thing, the packaging looked so neat and professional. And the taste was wonderful! Definitely delivered.
A birthday treat for my daughter, she reports that it was all delicious, although the icing on the lemon drizzle cake was a bit too sweet. I was impressed with the efficiency of the order processing and excellent communication. It was just a shame that the delivery service completely ignored my specific request and left the box on the pavement outside the house. Luckily, it was rescued by somebody to whom my daughter sent an SOT (save our tea). This, however, was completely independent of Cutter and Squidge who offer an excellent service; thank you!
Excellent service delivered with care on time. Good presentation.
Very expensive for the size of cake but tasty nonetheless.
Hi Alex, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you feel this way. Our products are handmade by our highly skilled professional bakers who undertake a great deal of training to provide high quality delicious treats. We bake our products fresh daily, use all natural ingredients, don’t use any artificial colours or flavours and make product quality a priority. We believe this is reflected in the price of our products. We value your opinion and have passed your feedback on to our operations team. Please feel free to email hello@cutterandsquidge.com if you wish to discuss this further. Kindest, Team C&S.
Our cake was beautiful, it tasted amazing. From ordering to the delivery was flawless, such a great service. One very happy birthday boy, thank you.
Bought as a gift for a friend and she LOVED it!
The cake was very well presented but most people thought it was a bit too sweet with a heavy sponge.
Cutter and Squidge is rated 4.69 based on 6,760 reviews