DailyPuzzles Reviews

of reviewers recommend DailyPuzzles
Read DailyPuzzles Reviews

help@dailypuzzles.com.au

Tell us how DailyPuzzles made you happy
Alex Guzman
DailyPuzzles 5 star review on 26th July 2019
DailyPuzzles 5 star review on 8th July 2019
Ming Dao Ting
DailyPuzzles 5 star review on 22nd June 2019
Ayman Mounajed
DailyPuzzles 5 star review on 20th June 2019
Yasmin Dinneen
I recently bought a cyclone boys 7x7 and a cyclone boys 3x3 mirror cube, great service and fast postage.
DailyPuzzles 5 star review on 20th June 2019
My GAN 356 X is an excellent cube, I am loving it. I am enjoying learning about speed cubing, and I have no regrets buy this cube. It might seem expensive, but I can have many hours of fun using it. Daily Puzzles gave remarkably good customer service.
Works well
My experience shopping with DailyPuzzles has been great. The website is attractive and easy to get around, and they have a wide range of puzzles to choose from. They also have same day shipping if you order early that day. I will be coming back to buy new puzzles for sure!
A nice range of puzzles, helpful service and quick shipping within Australia.
I've bought a few 3 X 3 cubes from DailyPuzzles and a few other cube acessories. They are good to deal with, always get what you want, at the right price and delivered quickly. If you cube it, they have the full range and if you can't find the info you need, ask them.
Great puzzles, as always. Very entertaining
Very fast shipping with good quality products.
lovley stuff! good range of lube
Really cheap, fast shipping, perfect
very special company! Love the Lube
Lovely Service and Lots of Lube!
Great service, great rang of top tier puzzles and super fast and cheap shipping, everything a puzzle store should be
honestly amazing website easy to find what cubes I want but I do recommend a section of which you can filter out cubes because I've been looking for a magnetized cube but have to look at each cube individually
good products
The puzzles I have received from Daily Puzzles were excellent quality and were received in moderate timing. My GAN 356 X that i received now performs at excellent turning speeds and it has become my new main.
Very Good!
Very Good Webpage with Fast Shipping. Daily Puzzles always responds to my messages/ Emails. I am extremely happy with my cube!
Amazing Quality of Webpage! I love how easy it is to find what I need and it really helps with saving time! The shipping is so fast! I love the discount you can get: eg. GEZZA10 for 10% Off
great website i would recommend this site
DailyPuzzles is rated 4.80 based on 87 reviews