DailyPuzzles Reviews

of reviewers recommend DailyPuzzles
Read DailyPuzzles Reviews

help@dailypuzzles.com.au

Tell us how DailyPuzzles made you happy
My experience shopping with DailyPuzzles has been great. The website is attractive and easy to get around, and they have a wide range of puzzles to choose from. They also have same day shipping if you order early that day. I will be coming back to buy new puzzles for sure!
A nice range of puzzles, helpful service and quick shipping within Australia.
I've bought a few 3 X 3 cubes from DailyPuzzles and a few other cube acessories. They are good to deal with, always get what you want, at the right price and delivered quickly. If you cube it, they have the full range and if you can't find the info you need, ask them.
Great puzzles, as always. Very entertaining
Very fast shipping with good quality products.
lovley stuff! good range of lube
Really cheap, fast shipping, perfect
very special company! Love the Lube
Lovely Service and Lots of Lube!
Great service, great rang of top tier puzzles and super fast and cheap shipping, everything a puzzle store should be
honestly amazing website easy to find what cubes I want but I do recommend a section of which you can filter out cubes because I've been looking for a magnetized cube but have to look at each cube individually
good products
The puzzles I have received from Daily Puzzles were excellent quality and were received in moderate timing. My GAN 356 X that i received now performs at excellent turning speeds and it has become my new main.
Very Good!
Very Good Webpage with Fast Shipping. Daily Puzzles always responds to my messages/ Emails. I am extremely happy with my cube!
Amazing Quality of Webpage! I love how easy it is to find what I need and it really helps with saving time! The shipping is so fast! I love the discount you can get: eg. GEZZA10 for 10% Off
great website i would recommend this site
Best Website on the World Wide Web! Fast Shipping clean webpage!
It is very good
Super efficient and quick service.
DailyPuzzles is rated 4.88 based on 84 reviews