DataClaim Reviews

of reviewers recommend DataClaim
Read DataClaim Reviews

help@dataclaim.co

Tell us how DataClaim made you happy
Two things stood out to me very well. First, when I received email about incident of British Airways cyber breach then they unrealistically encouraged me to go ahead. All the risks were made clear to me. Secondly, working with a team like Data claim helped me to prepare the case very well. Thanks to their professional approach and the ability to interact effectively. I would highly recommend them.
I find interacting with Dataclaim super easy. Just few clicks and claim was submitted. It’s free and they work on model of no claim no fee. I got best advice on way to proceed.
I approached Dataclaim initially for advice. Unlike the response I got, the advice I got from Data claim was balanced and realistic. I think the chances of success are bright on the basis of facts explained.
The bottom line is that I have been very happy indeed and impressed by the legal advice given by the Data claim team given when British Airways informed about its data breach. Highly recommended to get help for data breach issues.
I think this easy to use Data claim website and get the best solutions on data breach of British Airways. I find it very easy and quick to submit a request. Thanks for bringing a good solution.
I would definitely recommend Dataclaim and consider they are the best in the field and provide best support to their clients going through worst experience due to any type of ba security breach by offering quick and easy solutions.
Dataclaim and team advised and guided through the whole process when easyJet informed about its data breach. They helped me to wrap up the case quickly when liability was admitted. Thanks a lot.
The team and Dataclaim were really so good with all my claim issues. They were extremely knowledgeable, professional and efficient.
When I received email about Virgin Media security breach I was so much worried. Thanks to Dataclaim as they sorted out my worries. Now we just need to wait for money.
I have an opinion that soon data claim will have the best rapport for all security breach issues. Tony understood the details and evidences in all our communication very well, asked relevant questions from beginning to end and was as quick as flash could bring considerations to light. He kept me well understood throughout the process.
I think the team at Data claim holds great understanding of what it is like to suffer a loss. They give the best help and the website is easy to navigate.
Meticulous attention to detail for any data breach ba. I have a highly intelligent consultant who is dealing with my case. All the useful information provided with an easy and quick process to submit a request. I recommend Dataclaim.
I submitted a few DataClaim requests some months ago and no updates or follow-ups even after sending some reminder emails. Communication should be improved. Thanks!
I'm so pleased that I don’t have to chase British Airways to get compensation for data breach. Dataclaim will take care of my request. It was easy and quick to submit a request.
Good personal feedback on my app, please get my claim paid from easyJet.
I submitted a claim, but later had to sign two times again assignment document, which was annoying. 3 star, make it easier
The process at Dataclaim was very smooth and friendly. I felt that they wanted to help me with my issue. Positive experience
Based on how our case was handled, I recommend Dataclaim for ba security breach. All useful complex infowas provided in easy to understand way.
I submitted a claim, someone from their team reached out to me to re-sign assignment again, since my signature was a bit different from my passport, overall it was easy except this issue. Timeline to get compensation seems long, but cannot change that.
I recommend Dataclaim, app was a bit slow, but overall ok.
DataClaim is rated 4.75 based on 221 reviews