dbrand Reviews

52% of reviewers recommend dbrand
5PM
5PM

Tell us how dbrand made you happy

"This company doesn't offer any kind of customer service. Ordered a skin from them and got the tracking number. Tracking shown it was delivered but couldn't find it around outside the house. Contacted dbrand for assistance. They basically told me to contact USPS on my own!! I have never deal with any company told their customer to contact shipping carrier to find the package. Didn't they know USPS ask shipper information? I paid for the product, i didn't pay to get into the hassle of deal with USPS!! What an idiot company lack of customer satisfaction."
Are you dbrand? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback dbrand receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Very bad service. one has to wait for 2 months to get their product when purchasing through their website."
"Not as tough as the marketing seems to imply. Looks nice but did not impress with its toughness nor its price."
"Glass shattered on back of iPhone while the skin was on after one week. Will never buy a cheap skin again."
"I dropped my phone, the skin came apart and cracked my phone screen."
"This is a piece of krapp my phone drop and broke really bad. Didn't protect my phone at all now I have to find someone to change my screen."
"The back plastic doesn’t stay flush against the rubber where the volume buttons are. It’s lifted and gets caught on things."
"It got scratches all over. My phone also got scratched. Not good."
"Very bad product. My iPhone screen broke inspite of having the skin and a screen protector."
"Scam of a site. You'll never receive your items and if you do they will be poorly cut.Go with Slickwraps and thank me later."
"I just received my dbrand white carbon fiber skin and applied it the same day. Shipping was fast -- it was delivered to me in Singapore 10 days after placing my order. It fits very well! I bought a marginally-cheaper generic unbranded skin on Ebay before and could not get the cutouts to fit. The application of the dbrand skin is a breeze by comparison (and the price is about the same). I can't say I applied it perfectly though -- there are some tiny gaps and bumps on the edges -- but it still looks amazing."
"Great looking skins, hard to install the little details on unibody phones (oneplus 3T)."
"Sexiest skins ever. Best phone accessory. Machines > humans."
"Purchased thr Dragon Skin kit to go with my Rhino Shield bumper case and not only does it look amazing it is superior protection along with a slim design. I highly recommend this to every Note 8 owner"
"The DBrand dragon skin for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 solves my main complaint about the phone's design - the back of the phone is a fingerprint magnet. The dragon skin solves the fingerprint issue in grand style. The skin looks far more expensive than it is. I purchased the combo back skin and camera skin. They make a skin treatment for the front of the phone, but, for me it detracts from the beauty of that giant screen."
"Skins were well made, sturdy and looked great. Although they seem to interfere with my phones calling, answering and hanging up. Took the front skin off from the front and back set and problem stopped."
"Cheap products but high quality, very customizable with ever-increasing options"
"I have the Samsung S8 and bought a bumper case as I wanted to move away from bulky HEAVY DUTY cases. dBrand offer skins which are basically stickers you put on your phone. Except dBrand offer the stickers for less than $10 and they are 100% PERFECT!!! They are so precise they fit up to the line! Everyone I show says it looks like the phone came like that. The instructions/Tutorials are very good, clear and easy to understand with no room for misunderstanding. Also some humour in there which is nice. Even if you can't stick it right the first time, you can try again and again, so long as you don't push too firmly. They're fully waterproof and above all, it makes my phone look super cool!! It's also a nice feel to touch and makes the phone less slippery!"
"Good quality product, have no issues with it."
"Dbrand skins are one of the Best ways to protect your investments(smartphones, laptops, headphones and consoles). They make all kinds of different skins to fit your style. If you ever have an issue with a skin they will do there Best to Resolve it free of charge."
dbrand is rated 3.00 based on 21 reviews