dbrand Reviews

4AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does dbrand deliver?

How can I contact dbrand?

Tell us how dbrand made you happy

"The skins looked great and came in good packaging. Definitely a company that's "all style and no substance". The skin didn't fit my phone that well and lost stickiness extremely quickly when I tried to reapply the skin. Worse $20 I've ever spent, you're better off getting a good thin case instead."
Are you dbrand? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"After getting a notice that the "so-called robot" made a mistake in sending my package to an unknown address- I asked for a replacement to be sent. Instead I got a lecture about how I was at fault... which was totally hostile and unnecessary; this is what I tried to respond to in their review section , see below: "Ridiculous- so-called "robots" amounts to some idiot behind a keyboard obfuscating normal communication or responsibility for their flubbing up! "it" sent package without an address and had to be sent back- and I had to wait for this "robot" (idiot) to recognize their fault and resent product back to me- taking 2 weeks in the process- without taking responsibility or apologizing for "it's" fault, and passing it off as my mistake, and placing blame on me! Idiotic!!! this is "it's response": "YOUR AN @--(edited for wholesome content) HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Avoid this amateur company run by idiots, not robots..."
"Skins are ok I guess, but for a company located in Canada they need to be charging their Canadian customers in Canadian funds. This is simply a cash grab for them. A $50USD order ends up costing a Canadian customer almost $68CAD with the exchange and the the credit card company charges another 2% to convert the money. It's absolutely absurd!!"
"Total waste of money. Just a sticker for your phone. Offers zero protection for your phone, not grippy. I feel stupid for buying this."
"My Worst every Purchase ever of my entire life. Skin looks Very Bad and quality was Extremely low. Disappointed too much!"
"Absolutely terrible. The skin did not protect the phone and broke within a month. Do NOT recommend."
"Not going pleased with order.. one skin was correct the other had scratches and instead of skin being clear white.. it was clear light brown."
"This product is trash. I dropped my phone once and not even from a high altitude and it cracked not only the skin but my phone. Do NOT buy this product!"
"Its been 14 days since i made payment and placed order ~ no payment/order confirmation mail as of today this is my 3rd reminder to the so called "robots" who i think is malfunctioning No attempt to contact the customer or remotely any kind of cst service whatsoever. hope fully this will reach some humans who can do something abt this PS~ take my order id track that robo and pull the plug"
"This company doesn't offer any kind of customer service. Ordered a skin from them and got the tracking number. Tracking shown it was delivered but couldn't find it around outside the house. Contacted dbrand for assistance. They basically told me to contact USPS on my own!! I have never deal with any company told their customer to contact shipping carrier to find the package. Didn't they know USPS ask shipper information? I paid for the product, i didn't pay to get into the hassle of deal with USPS!! What an idiot company lack of customer satisfaction."
"Very bad service. one has to wait for 2 months to get their product when purchasing through their website."
"Not as tough as the marketing seems to imply. Looks nice but did not impress with its toughness nor its price."
"Glass shattered on back of iPhone while the skin was on after one week. Will never buy a cheap skin again."
"I dropped my phone, the skin came apart and cracked my phone screen."
"This is a piece of krapp my phone drop and broke really bad. Didn't protect my phone at all now I have to find someone to change my screen."
"The back plastic doesn’t stay flush against the rubber where the volume buttons are. It’s lifted and gets caught on things."
"It got scratches all over. My phone also got scratched. Not good."
"Very bad product. My iPhone screen broke inspite of having the skin and a screen protector."
"Scam of a site. You'll never receive your items and if you do they will be poorly cut.Go with Slickwraps and thank me later."
"I just received my dbrand white carbon fiber skin and applied it the same day. Shipping was fast -- it was delivered to me in Singapore 10 days after placing my order. It fits very well! I bought a marginally-cheaper generic unbranded skin on Ebay before and could not get the cutouts to fit. The application of the dbrand skin is a breeze by comparison (and the price is about the same). I can't say I applied it perfectly though -- there are some tiny gaps and bumps on the edges -- but it still looks amazing."
dbrand is rated 2.77 based on 35 reviews