dbrand Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend dbrand

How would you rate dbrand ?

(optional)

8 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Thodoris Tsigkanos

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about dbrand in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Thodoris Tsigkanos
"Great looking skins, hard to install the little details on unibody phones (oneplus 3T)."
"Sexiest skins ever. Best phone accessory. Machines > humans."
Craig Ippolito
"Purchased thr Dragon Skin kit to go with my Rhino Shield bumper case and not only does it look amazing it is superior protection along with a slim design. I highly recommend this to every Note 8 owner"
Sidney Cooper
"The DBrand dragon skin for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 solves my main complaint about the phone's design - the back of the phone is a fingerprint magnet. The dragon skin solves the fingerprint issue in grand style. The skin looks far more expensive than it is. I purchased the combo back skin and camera skin. They make a skin treatment for the front of the phone, but, for me it detracts from the beauty of that giant screen."
Jeffrey Chudyk
"Skins were well made, sturdy and looked great. Although they seem to interfere with my phones calling, answering and hanging up. Took the front skin off from the front and back set and problem stopped."
Danish Singh Brar
"Cheap products but high quality, very customizable with ever-increasing options"
DARAGH EVERETT
"I have the Samsung S8 and bought a bumper case as I wanted to move away from bulky HEAVY DUTY cases. dBrand offer skins which are basically stickers you put on your phone. Except dBrand offer the stickers for less than $10 and they are 100% PERFECT!!! They are so precise they fit up to the line! Everyone I show says it looks like the phone came like that. The instructions/Tutorials are very good, clear and easy to understand with no room for misunderstanding. Also some humour in there which is nice. Even if you can't stick it right the first time, you can try again and again, so long as you don't push too firmly. They're fully waterproof and above all, it makes my phone look super cool!! It's also a nice feel to touch and makes the phone less slippery!"
Pav Sidhu
"Good quality product, have no issues with it."
Michael Swaim
"Dbrand skins are one of the Best ways to protect your investments(smartphones, laptops, headphones and consoles). They make all kinds of different skins to fit your style. If you ever have an issue with a skin they will do there Best to Resolve it free of charge."
Ben Stotesbury-Byrne
"The product was amazing. It looks great and fits amazingly with my phone. Application process was so simple, made even easier by the informative vidoes on their YouTube channel. I feel like I have a new phone and it is exciting to have something a bit different!"
dbrand is rated 4.88 based on 10 reviews