Debenhams Car Insurance Reviews

Cancellations & Refunds
Cancellation Process
Difficult
Get Answers to Your Questions

Ask a question and get answers from people who are customers of Debenhams Car Insurance.

Read Debenhams Car Insurance Reviews

About Debenhams Car Insurance:

With a range of cover to suit your individual needs that come with more as standard - there has never been a better time to get covered with Debenhams Travel Insurance. Prices start from under £5 for a single trip and under £30 for annual cover. Features include: Unlimited medical expenses cover available Cover of up to £2,500 for personal belongings, plus up to £500 for your cash Over 40 adventure sports covered FREE cover for your kids* All annual policies include winter sports cover as standard *Up to three under 18s per insured adult.

customerservices@debenhamstravelinsurance.com

Got a Question?

Does my fully comp car insurance, cover me to drive another car third party?
Asked by Lynette Stratton (2 years ago)
hello, gonna buy car insurance from you will i need to have a blackbox/ if you do them? thanks
Asked by cullun latter (2 years ago)
My policy hasn’t started. Can I cancel and get a refund
Asked by Jordan (2 years ago)
My car insurance is with you but today changed my car how do I go about it my reg is NA04 GZF
Asked by Maureen Dolan (2 years ago)
I have asked how much my car insurance would cost this year but no one has told me how much it will be. You have all my details so why can t you let me know.
Asked by Malcolm Smith. (2 years ago)
I want to put my partner I on car insurance .he a learner driver he had many lesson .how much it cost
Asked by Angela Betteley (2 years ago)
My car has broken down and I can't find my car insurance with yourselves.??
Asked by Deborah campbell (2 years ago)
What is the situation regarding damage to a vehicle on private property?
Asked by Shirley Lockwood (2 years ago)
Please send me my police document
Asked by RANJIT Singh (3 years ago)
As a policy holder with Debenhams I want to take my son out learning on his provisional license, will I be covered or do I need to add him on to the policy?
Asked by Kelly (3 years ago)
They will probably tell you he's insured then hit you with a huge fee after the fact
Answered by Adrian Harris (3 years ago)