Debenhams Car Insurance Reviews

Cancellation Process
Difficult
Read Debenhams Car Insurance Reviews

About Debenhams Car Insurance:

With a range of cover to suit your individual needs that come with more as standard - there has never been a better time to get covered with Debenhams Travel Insurance. Prices start from under £5 for a single trip and under £30 for annual cover. Features include: Unlimited medical expenses cover available Cover of up to £2,500 for personal belongings, plus up to £500 for your cash Over 40 adventure sports covered FREE cover for your kids* All annual policies include winter sports cover as standard *Up to three under 18s per insured adult.

customerservices@debenhamstravelinsurance.com

Tell us how Debenhams Car Insurance made you happy
It’s ok over the phone . I try to purchase through websites which shows errors in the middle of the payment so have to call up and they charge me extra £20 for the same service.
Insurance price is not too high but for phone number updates £ 35 is a bit overkill. I will see how it is during the policy.
Insurance went up even though i received 1 more years no claims bonus
The main one that made me happy while using your car insurance was for the simple reason, I didn't have to get a blackbox for my first years insurance and it was the cheapest on the market. 😁
Customer service is directing from one person to the other one.
High premium
During the pandemic we should never of had to be paying full insurance , many other companies stopped taking insurance from their clients during corona
Renewed car insurance with this company had to speak to several different people
Am happy with the service.
Happy with price, customer service wasnt bad at all but!!! on my application I'd ticked that I have access to another vehicle....MORTIFIED to find out that my policy doesn't cover me to drive another vehicle. I have NEVER been with a company that doesn't cover this, especially as I'd stated it in my application.
Buying my insurance with Debenhams was not as straight forward as it usually has been for over 10 years with other companies and I had to call up over the course of several days to sort this out. Most representatives were helpful a few were not unfortunately. Never had this hassle in over 10 years of driving and I thought Debenhams were quite a reputable company hence why I chose them other than price.
Best service
Online service not available
My renewal I was very happy with as the customer advisor was very helpful
I had a little bit of trouble logging into my account which wasn’t very clear, I also was charged an extra fee I wasn’t aware of until the end of paying for my insurance. Further to this, the review competition that prompted me to write this review says it runs monthly until December 2019, it’s now March 2020.
Cheapest for me at the time of purchase
Quick and efficient service. Competitive price.
Wouldn’t accept payment when trying to pay insurance in full, but as soon as I tried to pay for it in monthly payments it went through. Very annoying I now have to pay interest BUT it does still work out cheaper than other companies so cannot complain too much. I also haven’t received any acknowledgment about the £50 Debenhams voucher and I purchased my policy 3 days ago.
I dont know yet as ive only just purchased, but other reviews dont look good, ive not had a certificate yet or anything about break down cover who its with etc... Think maybe regretting going with a shop for car insurance, they wont be charging me for zip, I'll cancel and go elsewhere if they try..
Very easy to deal with, the customer assistant was very helpful, friendly, and in less than 20 mins everything was sorted. Would have given 5 stars but being charged £50 just to change my car is extortionate. I pay my premium for a service, never claimed, goes up every year, and they hit you with a charge. Yeah, thanks Debenhams.
Debenhams Car Insurance is rated 4.09 based on 1,859 reviews