Debenhams Car Insurance Reviews

Cancellation Process
Difficult
Read Debenhams Car Insurance Reviews

About Debenhams Car Insurance:

With a range of cover to suit your individual needs that come with more as standard - there has never been a better time to get covered with Debenhams Travel Insurance. Prices start from under £5 for a single trip and under £30 for annual cover. Features include: Unlimited medical expenses cover available Cover of up to £2,500 for personal belongings, plus up to £500 for your cash Over 40 adventure sports covered FREE cover for your kids* All annual policies include winter sports cover as standard *Up to three under 18s per insured adult.

customerservices@debenhamstravelinsurance.com

Tell us how Debenhams Car Insurance made you happy
They helped me very well and worked around me with what I needed help with with out any hesitation
Excellent
Quick and easy reasonable price for car insurance cover would recommend
Perfect company No hidden charges no hidden fee very clear And staff is always helpful and they are very quick very very quick in replying Easy to buy online Highly recommended
I got a good policy cover with good price with Debenhams car insurance Thank you
I am very happy with company
I’m gonna say this I’m with Debenhams from 2 years n they have the best customer service when u speak to them on the phone they soo nice n soo happy full I will say this to others people who looking for car insurance come n do insurance with Debenhams I’m 23 years old they give me the best price do not think just come n be customers with them they so nice thanks from all the people work at Debenhams
Cheapest policy found, good customer service and very easy to access my online account
The best insurance I've been with by far, they are friendly and readily available whenever you need them. Also they don't bother you like some other insurance companies do. 5* from me .
Superb company..!! Is the best company
I’ve never had any problems or issues using this company
Is the best one
So far, very easy to get set up and running. Nice, accessible portal. Can't comment on having to make a claim as only just joined. Thank you!
So far so good, only been with you for 1 day so can't really comment but easy to set up and good customer service
I got a nice cheap quote not much to pay for first payment and was fast and easy to do
I truly recommend debenhams car insurance
I took my insurance with Debenhams thanks to them being the cheapest in the market place. Like usual their renewal was more expensive than the market place but they listened to me and in turn reduced their price and I have joined them for a second year. The Call centre is based in South Africa and the customer service was amazing from start to finish. I would highly reccomend.
Easy and gave the best deal. Highly recommend
Good service
Lovely people fast and efficient customer service would definitely recommend
Debenhams Car Insurance is rated 4.09 based on 1,858 reviews