Herba Onlineshop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Herba Onlineshop

About Herba Onlineshop: Herba Onlineshop is the webshop of Debora Brouwer, independent Herbalife Nutrition Member.
Website: https://www.herba-onlineshop.co.uk

Tell us how Herba Onlineshop made you happy

"Quick and fast service thank you, I will be ordering again great stuff I love it"
"Im very satisfied for my order. Very fast delivery. Thank you"
"Many thanks for the 6 tubs of Herbalife Formula 1 shake. I take it not for slimming or anything like that, I take it more to try and gain weight and drink it after two of my three meals a day. I suffer from ankylosing spondylitis (arthritis on the spine, neck and hips), and one of the symptoms is lack of appetite..very true. I need to make sure even though I don't have much of an appetite for meals, I know for sure drinking the Herbalife is at least getting the vitamins and protein into my body that I need. Love the taste of the chocolate Formula One, and makes me eat a meal, knowing I'll be having the shake right after it!! Great fast shipping..many thanks. RAY LANG."
Thank you for this awesome review !
"Fantastic products not let hungry mid morning. Super quick delivery"
Thank you for this awesome review !
"Hello. Thanks for my products. I have a question... When I worder the same products in my country (Romania) I received a spoon and milkshake cup free. Why in uk I did not receive cup and spoon?? Thank you"
Hi, i am the cheapest Herbalife Independent Nutrition Member of the UK. Therefore i can not give a free starterset.
"Was a tad weary when i saw the advert on fb for this page but the service has been fantasic Not only the cheapest prices i have found for h/life (even cheaper than i was buying the products 4yrs ago when i lost 3 and half stone on this diet) but delivery eas here within less than 24hrs"
Thank you for this awesome review !
"Excellent website to get your products. Good price and fast delivery service; I got my products next day. I highly recommend it."
Herba Onlineshop is rated 4.75 based on 8 reviews