Debt Rescue Reviews

of reviewers recommend Debt Rescue
Read Debt Rescue  Reviews

About Debt Rescue :

Debt Rescue offer a wide range of debt relief solutions to suit any debt problem. Our initial consultation is completely free, so you can get the help you need straight away. Try our instant debt analysis today.

info@debtrescue.com.au

Australia, ,

Everything was taken care of.
Debt Rescue is a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ service. They were very helpful and friendly and supportive towards your problem and if needed can guide you through not to get back in trouble. Recommended to anyone with high regards.
Very helpful
Highly recommend Debt Rescue, they helped me when I was stuck in a financial bind. Its been 2 years now and I am in a better place financially then ever before. Thanks debt rescue for helping me change my life.
I am so pleased how Debt Rescue have given us a life. For many years we have lived pay day to pay day with al going to bills. Now we have help from Debt Rescue our financial situation Our family have starting living again with our loan repayments easier to handle .
Always a great help when I could not afford the right amount and have worked around me I’m very thankful for there help
they don't judge you,just help you and are good at it Would advice anyone in financial trouble to call them.
Has helped immensely in paying back my credit card debts...never never never will I ever get a credit again. 🤣😂😅😃😆😁
My business was in some financial difficulty and Debt Rescue treated me without judgment. They were friendly and easy to contact. They organised contacting all my creditors and arranged a payment plan with each of them which enabled me to be able to continue trading while still honouring my financial commitments. A way better alternative to bankruptcy let me assure you.
I have nothing but the utmost respect for Debt Rescue who helped me to get back on feet . They were so kind and helpful and not once did I ever feel judged for letting my debts get out of control . Without their help , I don't think I could of ever recovered and be about to purchase my first home . Thankyou Debt Rescue !!!!!
Easy to deal with. Customer Service amazing. Highly recommended.
I feel as if I'm paying back the full amount with interest. $385 per fortnight for 5 years for $40,000 seems a lot .when I was initially told I would probably have to pay back around $240 per fortnight. This is killing me. Think twice before entering an agreement with debt rescue. Regards Daniel
Very professional and efficient.
Really help my financial difficulties.
After initially being happy on sign up with the guy whom got me on board, it has been a rollercoaster. Bouncing from one case manager to another and not being able to receive a straight answer to my enquiries on the breakdown of exactly how my money was being distributed that I was paying. I was given advice not to contact my creditors directly and they had them in hand. Meanwhile my debts are growing and the management of my creditors has been quite poor. I am wondering why I invested in something to help me rid my debt and stress that has to this point just cost me more money and added stress to my situation. Thanks for signing me up/taking your fees. I am now thinking of declaring bankruptcy as a better option. Unhappy client
Life saver. Saved $12000 on what credit cards would have charged. Can't wait until I'm totally out of debt thanks to Debt Relief.
I found Lanyana very easy to deal with, and I am very happy with the deal they did to get my debt reduced and the efficiency of everyone I dealt with. Also the payments have been made on time with no problems.
Fantastic service
I was in desperate need for help to get my self out of a very big amount of debt and debt rescue helped me out so much otherwise I would of never gotten out of debt ever they are amazing and they helped me so much
I always am treated with respect and help
Debt Rescue is rated 4.81 based on 80 reviews