Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
I got the winter surprise box from my hubby for Xmas! It is awesome! What fun it was to open! I love all the surprises! It’s like they were picked just for me! Thanks Decor steals!
The Merry Christmas sign is exactly what I needed to fill a large space above my fireplace mantel. Everyone who has seen it loves it!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 23rd December 2020
I bought the natural reclaimed wood table and I love it!! Great price and super fast shipping. I will definitely be buying from this store again.
I love the product I received but am not happy with how it was packaged and handled either by Decor Steals or Lasership. I am grateful the metal trays were already distressed and were not dented in any way. I understand we are in difficult times and have to use alternate shipping companies but this was not a good way to deliver a package.
I picked up the package from Christmas. It was Disappointed in the package.
3874 South Ferris road Sumner Michigan's 48889
Obsessed with all of my purchases from decor steals!!😍🤑
Some items I have received were OK. A number of others are so-so. Wood is often a very lightweight, thin wood or man-made product much like balsa wood & that has been disappointing. The iron hooks, coat hangers, etc have been nice & convenient but half of them have been a nice heavy wrought iron & the others just a metal - it’s impossible to know which you’re getting. After purchase I’ve found comparable items for much less & I knew exactly what type metal I was buying beforehand. Many items are very overpriced fir the quality & seem to be getting more expensive all the time. I feel I can shop other places & get a better quality product for a better price. On the up side I’ve had great customer service. I’ve had broken items & returned items due to being unhappy with the quality & have been treated more than fairly. In fact I would rate their customer service as excellent. I’ve read other reviews with complaints & no response but my experience has been very positive. I have purchased quite a lot however & maybe that has made a difference. At any rate I can say their CS is a solid 5 stars. Quality. & pricing are only 2 stars, occasionally 3 stars.
My purchase from over a month ago never arrived & says it cannot be delivered because of multiple tags on it.
I have emailed the helpline several times with no reply or refund. Very disappointed.
This is a royal P.I.T.A. I never requested this site and can't get rid of it. HORRIBLE!!!!!
I have been a customer for several years and have loved the items I bought. I received the once a year "Surprise Box" today. NEVER will I order this again. It was 5 items that I'm sure they weren't able to sell through out the year. It's supposed to be items worth at least 100.00. There's no way this was the case. I was once a very happy customer, that is no longer the way I feel. Shame on you Decor Steals.
I received the wrong item and have emailed many times but no response.
Very unhappy with the company.
I will not be ordering again.
I do think some one should should respond.
Have lots of their things. Have always been pleased. I don't use Instagram.
Love love love this truck❤️ It’s so easy to make arrangements in for every holiday🤗
I have made several wonderful purchases & was very please with the service & quality of the items. However, my last purchase has a shipping error and I am not having any luck getting it resolved. Cannot seem to get anyone to respond to my emails or phone message to customer service.
Decor Steals is my favorite way to start each day! Every morning my daughter and I look forward to the text of new steals! By far the best way to keep your home looking great all year, and a great way to buy gifts that never disappoint! Great company, great products, great quality and great tips for decorating.
I was so excited to get these trees and let me tell you they did not disappoint! They are even cuter in person! They were sent packaged nicely and are great quality. I cannot wait to put these out for Christmas!
I just moved from our of state in Feb. Then there was covid. I had a bed and a couch. I've bought everything on line. I love Decor Steals. Everything has been excellent quality and many times I've been unable to find these items anywhere else. I feel the prices are good and you can't beat shipping at $5. Thanks to Decor Steals I am through decorating, but still find items I want!
Take me off the email please!
I've had issues with my orders on 2 separate occasions. The first time they took a MONTH to ship a blanket that I ordered and tried to blame me by saying I needed to be more patient. However, their description of the product said it would ship out within 2 business days.
The 2nd problem was when I ordered a set of water misters. I was only sent 1. They harassed me by asking me to provide a photo of the item - which I had already done in my original "Where's My Order" communication.
If you get your order in a timely fashion as described on their website - consider yourself LUCKY and go buy a lottery ticket!
Decor Steals is rated 4.57 based on 3,063 reviews