Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Love all the pieces . They all look very nice with my decor!!
I enjoy the majority of the products from Decor Steals; however, the Fall box was disappointing.
Cheap products, pumpkin was broken
The items are made well...just not my taste. I hope to give most as gifts. Not sure what I was expecting.
Love products
Love this galvanized steel Christmas train. It is so beautiful. I can not wait to fill it with small gifts as Part of my Christmas Holiday decorations
Large enough to put on island in kitchen without it looking miniature. Love it
Absolutely wonderful Fall box. I could not wait to open it. I hope there is a Christmas box please say there is. The products are great quality and durable. I loved all the products GREAT WORK Decor Steals.
Happy with my purchase
I have to say I was disappointed in the Winter Cityscape Candle Holder. First came with a corner of it messed up. They were very accommodating and gave me a discount. But when I went to put it together one of the things that are suppose to fit together wasn't there. S I have to figure a way to make it fit. It seems to be to be cheaply made. I absolutely love it but just not happy with the problems I had with it. I have bought a few things from them and have been happy. They have great things.
Love the items! My house looks so pretty.
Unfortunately, I am very disappointed. I was very excited to receive the box and looked forward to it. The quality was much lower than expected and the items I was most looking forward to receiving was the most disappointing.
Hi Jackie, We're so sorry to hear you are disappointed! Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We’ve passed along your comments to our team. It’s important to us to improve wherever we can. If you need further assistance you can email our customer happiness team at: yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
So many great items! Love receiving these boxes, it's so easy to decorate in a snap!
All of their decor is beautiful and a lot is unusual. I love the way they give you suggestions on how to use each piece.
I felt like the quality of the items was no where near as good as the summer steal it box. The stem on my pumpkin was painted poorly, pillowcase zipper broke with first unzip and the wooden stand had multiple dings in it. All items except the garland felt cheap to me and honestly not worth the price I paid.
Everything I’ve ever bought has been beautiful and of high quality
The items were okay
I love this site
Loved everything in this box and it was an amazing price.
I look forward to their daily emails and deals! I get ideas from the website
Decor Steals is rated 4.44 based on 5,551 reviews