Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Unlike everything else I’ve ever gotten from decor steals, this item was poor quality. My husband said he hopes I didn’t pay more than $2 a piece for them. One of them you couldn’t even get the charger cable to go in the USB port. I’m so disappointed!
The bowls were tiny not as they appear on the website! Very disappointed. I contacted customer service for a return and still have not heard anything 😡
I did not know these were tiny dollhouse like bowls!
Highly disapponted!! I bought them thining they were bowels - they are no bigger then my thumb!!!!!!!!!! :-(
What the heck!!?? What good are these!?
I ordered a wreath on 9/8/2020 and still have not received any notification of it's status and the status still says "Pending" on line.
I will never order from you guys again.
I ordered the Mora Swedish Floor clock. Online it looks beautiful and at a good price. However, just beware that the clock is made of some type of lightweight cardboard like material. If I had known that, I would not have purchased it. Basically The quality is comparable to a prop in a school play. I’m all for achieving a certain look, but maintaining an acceptable level of quality is also important to me. The clocks that are advertised in the above pictures prices at a higher price are probably made of real wood, so you’re not getting any deal with this clock. For $200 plus dollars, you’re getting a small clock that works on a AA battery encased in a large cardboard exterior. I’m very disappointed and would return this if I could but the idea of going through that process for a large item like this is disheartening!! I think I will try to though.
I ordered a fall sign 3 weeks ago and upset it’s still in pending status!!!! I would like it before the season is over. Very frustrating. As you can see I’m a really good customer but that may change!!!!!
I was on the wait list for the LED Glowing Candles, set of 2. They were featured yesterday and sold out before I saw them. I was never notified that they had come back in stock, so what is the purpose of being on a waiting list????? Very poor customer service!
I have ordered several items from Decor Steals. I have written you thru your message board several times over the last two weeks with no response regarding my order 150104963. You have not kept me updated on estimated time of delivery. My account just says “pending”. I’ve held up buying fall decor from a local nursery for your item. Since you won’t respond to my messages, maybe this will get your attention. If you don’t or won’t get the item I ordered, then I would like a refund issued.
Never received it
Posted a review about a wreath I just purchased that I was unhappy with and surprise surprise my review was not published for customers to see. Disappointing! The wreath was dingy and not as pictured... every single picture of this wreath is pictured with a tobacco basket although it is not included with the wreath. It is a piece of junk that looks like it came from the dollar store and if it wasn't for the expense of shipping to return I would be sending back. Always have had great experience with Decor Steals until now. Will think twice about ordering from them again.
Big disappointment
Wish I could give 0 stars. Olive branches were not as pictured or expected. Very unhappy with this purchase and I do NOT recommend these. Emailed customer service, but they did not offer any help. They basically told me too bad and that I am stuck with them. I won’t be shopping with this company again.
Not happy.
Nothing to comment on. Very disappointed in the quality of the table I brought. I could’ve brought better quality off of fb market place.
I never received this order and don't see a number to call to contact.
This Halloween sign is big but the quality is just not there. The style is supposed to be rustic which is great. However, the metal is rippled is several places making it look cheap.
My order arrived and the glass was all shattered. The box wasn't damaged, so I'm not sure what happened. I asked for a refund. Disappointing.
Terrible way over priced